Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Haven't you ever heard that ignorance is bliss. I think alot of people don't want to concern themselves with it. In other words, let's stick our heads in the sand and pretend like nothing is going on and go on with our lives. The problem is that by the time they wake up it will be too late.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie92121
    The problem I keep coming up against is that, outside of this forum and many talk radio hosts, most people I encounter in real life don't agree with me on illegal immigration. Most of them view me as some type of Nazi. And they don't hesitate to let me know how they feel.

I'm so tired of being treated like the bad evil Nazi villain.
    I don't know where you are but here in my part of NC the people are tired of the illegal invasion. Since the marches of May 1 and the re writing of our National Anthem I have been seeing more and more people turning to our view.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Carrie,

You must be talking to the wrong people somehow. Over 4 out of 5 of our fellow Americans agree with what I'm saying and they heap thanks on me daily when they know. They say "thank you for what you are doing"

Are you saying anything to them outside of the ALIPAC platform issues?

I get discouraged sometimes when I see how dishonest and powerful the Open Borders Lobby is, but I know that will smash upon the rocks of reality.

The reality is that this invasion is a disaster for Americans.

When I think of how many people are aware, ticked off, and talking about this now compared to just a month ago it Amazes me.

It is very encouraging to me that our opposition has used their power in a mistaken way that has shaken the consciousness of sleepy America.

More people than ever are rapidly organizing across this great nation.

You just need to put your trust in God and the American Spirit.

That carries me forward when I look upon the scale and power of this darkness.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    I can understand why Carrie feels as she does. San Diego officials are doing very little to get involved. And the only news radio station that isn't slanted that I know of, is 760KFMB. TV news coverage is so biased. The riots up in Vista I learned about on this forum. So what does that tell you? The human border patrol was downplayed. How many of you are aware of the recent kidnappings in San Deigo since the protests
    Tell us about the kidnappings Bearpaw. I heard about some in Mexico, but not the US. Got any links to stories?

W

Deleted

during the first American Revolution, Thomas Paine was the voice of the common people -- that's us -- and in the ‘The Crisis' he wrote

"These are the times that try men's souls. The Summer soldier and the Sunshine Patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country, but he that stands now, deserves the love and thanks of men and women. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated."
    our forefathers pledged their "sacred honor" and their honor and love of country lives in each of us
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    I can understand why Carrie feels as she does. San Diego officials are doing very little to get involved. And the only news radio station that isn't slanted that I know of, is 760KFMB. TV news coverage is so biased. The riots up in Vista I learned about on this forum. So what does that tell you? The human border patrol was downplayed. How many of you are aware of the recent kidnappings in San Deigo since the protests
    Tell us about the kidnappings Bearpaw. I heard about some in Mexico, but not the US. Got any links to stories?

W
    I'm aware of a couple of kidnappings in San Diego that may have Mexico connections. I posted a couple of articles about them last month. We also had a woman that disappeared and they later found her body in Mexico.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-22800-kidnapping.html

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib ... kling.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Carrie, I live in rural Northern California. I tried to broach this subject with several different people today as I went about my business. NOT
    ONE wanted to discuss it. NOT ONE!

Then I went to the grocery store. The only thing I could do, which is pathetic, is to insist on the grocery store providing a variety of foods grown in California. Most of the produce (tomatoes, melons, asparagus, etc.) was from Mexico. The store manager looked at me like I was goofie and said he didn't have much choice about where he gets his produce. BULL!!

California has something like 1 in 8 Americans. Think of that: 1 in 8 Americans live here!! I am having a heck of a time finding people who support the position put forth by ALIPAC. I think part of the problem is fear, part is not wanting to be labeled a bigot, but the biggest problem, I believe, is that people have been brainwashed or something because they don't have a problem with amnesty and teaching bilingualism, etc.

California is always the first in things, like it or not, and what happens here is what the rest of the country can expect. We passed Proposition 187 with the fierce determination and courage of former governor Pete Wilson. But the law was torn apart by the Federal Courts. The judges, appointed by Jimmy Carter, would not uphold the people's will.

The illegal alien issue is something I have been fighting for over 30 years. I'm a native of California. The schools are overcrowded, the hospitals are overflowing, the Department of Motor Vehicles is nearly impossible to enter (even in this small community), etc, etc, and all because we got these illegal, rude, demanding, loud, overpopulating
    aliens here.

God help the rest of America, if California is any example.

Hang tough, though, because we have got to stop this threat to our country, our society, our way of life, and the generations to come.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

Here's what I have been able to find.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexi ... 29chu.html

http://www.10news.com/news/8541236/detail.html

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexi ... idnap.html
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast