Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

KickEmOut,

According to the national polling data, you should be able to find people that agree the border should be secured, employers should be fined, local police should enforce immigration law etc...

Granted, a lot of people that feel this way have left and are leaving California.

Furthermore, many people are afraid to talk about it because they fear violence.. not just labeling.

ALIPAC's largest contributor base is from California followed by AZ, TX, and FL in that order. We have contributors in 50 states.

It is not your goal to contest the findings of the polls is it?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's not my goal to contest the poll findings - no, not at all. But I can't find anyone in this little podunk town even who will discuss the illegal alien issue. The people seem to be afraid at best and in the illegal camp at worst. California has over 38 million people, I believe, so although ALIPAC may get most contributions from this state, that may be misleading. Hey, I'm not the only Californian that feels this way. I think it was this point that started this particular discussion group.

I agree with the proposals made by ALIPAC. But nobody around here will talk about it. I'm not kidding.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

I watched Tancredo last night and I wondered if we are losing? He said that employer sanctions can't be done for 4 to 6 years. That's a very looong time! One part that was particularly hard to swallow is that the larger the company and the more illegals they hire the longer they have.
    My hookup is road runner and road runners news section is done I think by CNN which seems odd since they own AOL., but the film clips they did on the internet today make fun of Lou Dobbs. He is undoubtedly our most articulate spokesman in the media. There is even a Los Angeles (make that lost angeles) radio station that is putting up a prize for the first anchor baby that the parents name Lou Dobbs. These are the same stations responsible for the demonstrations.

It's not my goal to contest the poll findings - no, not at all. But I can't find anyone in this little podunk town even who will discuss the illegal alien issue. The people seem to be afraid at best and in the illegal camp at worst. California has over 38 million people, I believe, so although ALIPAC may get most contributions from this state, that may be misleading. Hey, I'm not the only Californian that feels this way. I think it was this point that started this particular discussion group.

I agree with the proposals made by ALIPAC. But nobody around here will talk about it. I'm not kidding.
    I've been angry about the illegal problem in California for years. But it's just been lately that I've heard people here talking about it but it's more common one on one, I almost NEVER hear people bring it up in a group situation. The majority of people I know are sick and tired of it but not many are doing anything about it. I KNOW the problem is fear of being labeled a racist. We are being politically correct to the point of losing our country.

I wonder what kind of threats and harrassment Lou Dobbs has been receiving. He and O'Reilly were the first commentators that I saw who addressed the issue. For years you could always find someone to bring up the topic on TV or the radio, but these were the first men I know of who made it a part of their regular dialog -- especially Lou Dobbs.

Every time I bring up the subject, I can't even finish my sentence before They say "deport all these illegal freeloaders" These are people I work with Los Angeles County Employees firemen,policemen, DWP (dept. water and power) etc... The problem is we all have very good jobs with excellent benefits so most don't feel threatened. Last year LAcoFD responded to over 221,000 incidents, 13,000 were structual fires, over 50% of the 208,000 were illegal alien related.How's that for draining resources?

Skipp, your stats are for just one location. Imagine extrapolating the data for the whole state. It's overwhelming. No wonder our roads and levees and hospitals, etc, etc are falling apart. The truly needy, the old, the infirm, the taxpayer is being robbed 7 ways to Sunday. There are so many ramifications to this issue that it ought to make EVERYONE ticked off. I wonder, though, if you can discuss it freely because you are among
    people who don't fear being labeled, or exposed to others' wrath.

One of the many things ALIPAC has helped to do that I am proud of, is to carry the experience of Californians to the rest of the nation.

So many of us were in the dark in until recently about your woes.

I am probably in the top 1% of news consumers in America and have been since the early 90's. It has been my job to keep up with issue for the campaigns.

In 1998, before everything was online, it was my job to read over 40 different newspapers each week!

I had no clue about Aztlan, the closing hospitals, Prop 187, MS-13, the huge new waves of illegal aliens etc... This issue was hidden from me till 2003.

I did the research that showed we had the underside of half a million illegals in NC back in 2003. When we press released it to the state and they refused to print it, it was a terrifying feeling to be one of the few people that even knew that so many had entered North Carolina. We had the evidence in our hands and when the papers would not do their job we would not sit idle. People know now!

This information is like a virus. Once people find out what the papers have not been telling them, they will never trust the old school media and papers again. The cat is out of the bag. The spirit has escaped the bottle. Awareness of this betrayal is rising fast.

I was like everyone else out there. I just thought illegal immigration was a static problem we had down in the border states as we had for decades.

One of the things I made a comment about yesterday is that the ALIPAC website is what I wish had been available back in 2003 when I started searching for information.

In 2003, it was very hard to find a lot of information with sources I could site and utilize for campaigns.

ALIPAC is now the largest archive of information about illegal immigration online on this topic. We have played a huge role in increasing the long term memory on this issue.

The fact that it is 1:30 am EST right now and around 500 people are rummaging through material on this site completely amazes and humbles me.

Everyone has been asking me the win or lose question in the last few weeks. This has been asked before, but not like the past two weeks.

My response remains the same.

The outcome of this fight is not yet determined. It depends on how many of our fellow Americans come to the table to organize with time and money, ideas and energy.

We are fighting because we must. Our backs are against the wall and the hour is late.

Each day, each of us most do WHAT WE CAN.

We must lead others by our example as we wage this battle and fight like hell for America and Americans.

There are more of us today than there were last week.

This is a horse race and that is certain.

I'm so proud of those of you that are brave enough to face this crisis head on and stand in the illegal alien flood waters trying to bag the levy with me. I am honored to stand with you. Many people are still afraid to enter the water with us because we may fail to repair the levy and be the first to be swept away.

We find ourselves betrayed by corporate powers that have hijacked our government.

We must use the political process to rush the Federal Government cockpit.

Let's Roll.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well I know one thing, W, I checked out the bios of the founders of this website before I started posting. I wanted to be sure you were legit.
    After I felt satisfied, I logged on. Now I am going to send you guys a check. I'm old, I'm living meagerly due to the high property taxes, etc. that are a DIRECT result of the illegals and their drain on my state, but I can scrape up enough to join at the lowest level. Wish I could send more.
    Maybe I'll win the lottery and send some of that. lol. The gubernatorial candidates are talking about "revising" the lotto payouts so that they can squeeze even more money out of us. Taxes, services, crime, overcrowding, everything can be traced back to illegal aliens and the burden they place on us. Unfortunately, few California politicians are willing to step up and admit it openly.

You're a heck of a writter, W, and I'm so happy you're on OUR side!!!

Try to feel encouraged when you look at a sampling of those OUTSIDE of ALIPAC...

Here - http://tinyurl.com/m36k7

According to them, the concept of Aztlan and those who are organizing to make it a reality is just a conspiracy theory, and anyone who believes in an "invasion" is just a total nut case who deserves to be tied up on a padded room somewhere so they don't hurt themselves or others.

Yessiree, there is a LONG way to go in this fight, and I'm beginning to feel unsure of whether we are going to make it peacefully.

Read some of the most recent stuff near the bottom of that page in the comments section and then feel free to give your two cents again. I know I am stunned at the apathy and arrogance which still remains out there in the MAJORITY. Without bringing the Majority along with us for the ride, we are rafters without a raft.
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast