Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Deleted

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Deleted

Deleted

Well with any luck, we'll have an earthquake and California will break away from the US and become an island far out at sea.That way those maniacs can do as they please and not infect the rest of the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Well with any luck, we'll have an earthquake and California will break away from the US and become an island far out at sea.That way those maniacs can do as they please and not infect the rest of the country.
    HEY NOW !!! I resemble that remark !!!!
    “Homeland Security? What Homeland Security ?”

This is outrageous, this would open the door to teachers not doing their jobs if every child is allowed to be a slacker and graduate high school. Blaming the teachers instead of the students, if one of our children get an F on their report card should we be able to blame the teacher and have the F removed when our child didn't e ven try. I don't see the difference. Next thing they will be letting them into colleges with this 6th grade profiency.

Quote Originally Posted by Xianleather
    Why would you say such a thing? There are more than Mexican Illegals in California. Why punish the entire state for some? I was born in CA and am NOT an Illegal Mexican! I LOVE my state and am working to try and save it. There are illegals in ALL states, read the boards. Many messages stating the same problems in all states across the board. Maine to California. I see as many blue eyes in California as I do brown eyes.

Nativecalifornian.......I think it was ment as a joke. Your new so you may not know that at times people say stuff like that so we can laugh instead of cry.

By the way....WELCOME!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hahahah ok guys calm down a bit, it's just a remark, you know if it happened we'd build a bridge so you could get food and fuel, don't worry we'll save the PREMIUM gas for ya! LOL.....

I'm well aware of the illegal problem in every state, More than one town here on the island has been taken over by them. Matter of fact theres a few living right across the street from me. And believe me, if Long Island broke off and went into the sea, I wouldn't be all that upset, I can swim like a tuna.....

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Nativecalifornian.......I think it was ment as a joke. Your new so you may not know that at times people say stuff like that so we can laugh instead of cry.

By the way....WELCOME!!!
    Indeed!

This is a classic case of "dumbing down" education. We have to LOWER our standards in order to make up for the hispanic kids that cant perform normal school requirements, no matter if a teacher is english or bilingual. And these kids are here illegally! That is really gets me mad!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    This is a classic case of "dumbing down" education. We have to LOWER our standards in order to make up for the hispanic kids that cant perform normal school requirements, no matter if a teacher is english or bilingual. And these kids are here illegally! That is really gets me mad!
    Whatever happened to summer school, or being left back to repeat a grade? Nah , lets just push em through and fill the streets with dummies...Great idea! what a way to kill the workforce ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast