Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Democrat Presidential Candidates Vow to Enact Amnesty

John W. Lillpop
    Lest there exists any doubt about which party is really the "illegal alien" party, the story at the link below should remove all such doubt.

http://www.azstarnet.com/sn/news/189975.php

Notable: Barrack Obama wants "all people" to share in the American Dream.

All six billion inhabitants, Obama?

As usual, Democrats could care care less what American citizens want--as long as they can garner extra votes!

Ahhhh, the wisdom of the Dem candidates. Their overall lack of perception staggers me. They seem to have forgotten what just happened in the Senate.

Their position on Amnesty is clearly stated, thus I, my family, and my friends will see fit to vote against them.

Silly Democratic Presidential candidates...

Edit: Someone should make a spoof video for the Obama campaign... "I'm in Love with La Raza"

The crowd of several hundred people gave each candidate a standing ovation, but the most celebrated was Richardson, who at one point, asked for more time to speak by saying, "I'm the only Latino running for president, give me a break."
    ...see how this guy want more BECAUSE he's latino???
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

If this doesn't instantly kill the Democrats' chance of winning then we really are in trouble. If citizens don't soon learn that voting on empty platform ideology is one of the reasons these idiots in congress brazenly do what they wish, always counting on that partisan vote no matter what, it will be too late... well it might already be.

Duh
    Obama doesn't stand a chance of winning. Hillary is as big a liar as her husband, so who knows whether this is a campaign promise she would really keep? In any case, we still have a huge uphill battle.

Duh
    Duh

Obama just told the American people to go to hell by supporting Amnesty.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Here's the story from the link:

Nation
    Dem presidential candidates vow amnesty for unlawful entrants
    By Eunice Moscoso
    Cox News Service
    Tucson, Arizona | Published: 07.01.2007
    advertisementLake Buena Vista, Fla. —
    Two days after a major immigration overhaul died in the Senate, Democratic presidential candidates vowed if elected to push through legislation that would protect workers and give unlawful immigrants a path to citizenship.
    In a forum at Disney World sponsored by the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials, the candidates said they also support stronger border security and cracking down on employers who exploit undocumented workers.
    "As president, I will sign comprehensive immigration reform," said Sen. Barack Obama of Illinois. "I want my daughters to be raised in a community in which all people, and not just some, are considered part of the American dream."
    Obama also defended his vote last year to build 700 miles of fencing along the U.S.-Mexican border, saying that he does not believe that "good fences make good neighbors," but that Congress had to give the American people confidence that it was committed to an orderly immigration process as part of a broad reform.
    Former North Carolina Sen. John Edwards garnered rousing applause when he said he "would never be for building a wall all the way across our Southern border." Edwards said he would deploy more personnel and more technology along the border as enforcement measures, while offering illegal immigrants here "an absolute path to citizenship."
    Sen. Hillary Clinton of New York said she was disappointed that the Senate did not move forward with its immigration bill and that the cornerstone of any future measure must be a "path to legalization" for the 12 million undocumented immigrants already here.
    Clinton also said the United States must end the Iraq war and start bringing U.S. troops out of combat, a sentiment that was echoed by all the candidates, who included Sens. Chris Dodd of Connecticut and Joseph Biden of Delaware, Rep. Dennis Kucinich of Ohio and New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson.
    Earlier, Clinton criticized likely GOP presidential candidate Fred Thompson for saying that Cuban immigrants pose a terrorist threat. "I was appalled when one of the people running for, or about to run for, the Republican nomination talked about Cuban refugees as potential terrorists," she said
    On his official Web site, Thompson said he was referring to spies from Cuban dictator Fidel Castro infiltrating the U.S.
    The crowd of several hundred people gave each candidate a standing ovation, but the most celebrated was Richardson, who at one point, asked for more time to speak by saying, "I'm the only Latino running for president, give me a break."

Are they just that arrogant, or are they stupid? America has spoken. We do NOT want amnesty, we want our borders secured. Apparently, they don't realize that it's not just Republicans who strongly oppose their stance on illegal immigration.

Every Dem I have spoken with is so outraged, they could spit nails. If the Democratic candidates continue down this path, we can stick a fork in them....they're done.

They must think that Hispanic vote is awfully powerful, if they can set themselves against the will of the American people as just revealed. La Raza must have really bamboozled them! But, as usual, with this tactic, the pro-amnesty crowd is just playing into our hands. Another shoot themselves-in- the-foot-campaign, no doubt.
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

They want the illegal vote. They don't care about americans or the truth, just the votes.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast