Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Democratic National Committee"We Don't Need a Third Bus

Democratic National Committee "We Don't Need a Third Bush Term"

http://election.newsmax.com/mccain_lock ... ode=479E-1

In a video released by the Democratic National Committee, John McCain is shown echoing the exact words of George Bush, Donald Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney over statements they made regarding the progress in the Iraq War. The end of the video states that "We Don't Need a Third Bush Term."

Whats amazing is I am a conservative Republican and I want Bush thrown out on his "A$$"

as far as McCain: IMO he is Bush on Steroids, but instead of being stupid he has an anger streak
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Dems are NO better!

MW
    joazina wrote:

The Dems are NO better!
    Yep, you certainly got that right. We definitely seem to be between a rock and a hard place at the moment!

I've been a staunch conservative my whole voting life. I've literally been forced into a corner and have absolutely no one I can support this fall for President of the United States!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Vote Constitution Party!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

WHY?

Give us the skinny on your candidate. Of course you know voting for the Constitution Party and not voting at all will give us the same results. Perhaps such a vote could ease the conscience though.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

WHY?

Give us the skinny on your candidate. Of course you know voting for the Constitution Party and not voting at all will give us the same results. Perhaps such a vote could ease the conscience though.
    Because they are good on immigration. They do not have a nominee yet, but their platform is ideal for our movement. Not voting at all helps the Republicrats, and only playing into the mentality that third parties will never win perpetuates the weakness of third parties in this nation. I am through with that mentality.

See you at the signing!!

MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Because they are good on immigration. They do not have a nominee yet, but their platform is ideal for our movement.
    Hmmm......sort of flys in the face of the idea of supporting the best person for the job regardless of political party.

Let me know when you've got a candidate, then I'll be more than happy to give him or her a look.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

Because they are good on immigration. They do not have a nominee yet, but their platform is ideal for our movement.
    Hmmm......sort of flys in the face of the idea of supporting the best person for the job regardless of political party.

Let me know when you've got a candidate, then I'll be more than happy to give him or her a look.
    MW, it is in their platform to get very tough on illegal immigration. It would make no sense whatsoever for an OBL to get that parties nomination, when it flies directly in the face of what they stand for on one of the most critical issues facing our country. I would bet you an Obama avatar that they are going to nominate someone with our beliefs. If they don't, I will eat serious crow, but it just ain't gonna happen.

See you at the signing!!