Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    This will destroy the nation if illegals hijack the voting in '08! I believe it would only lead to very bad things!!! Use your imaginations if the illegals "voices" are heard over ours "AMERICAN CITIZENS"!
    You don’t need an imagination to see the effect, It’s been happening here in CA for years. Living here in the house I call the Alamo I can’t help but think we have "very bad things!!!"
    I know that Hispanics are slowly moving there way into local government as committee people and pushing their agendas... My mom is in President of our local civic group and maybe running for a legislation seat and tells me about some of the committee chairs and 2 out of the 5 are Hispanic and talks with broken English!!!

And that happening federally would be a nightmare and yes I need to open up a bit more as I do see it slowly happening in all areas of government!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Re: Democrats hurting their campaigns?

Aside from how depressing this news is Coto, I did want to say that's a nice looking black cat!

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Hi Paige,
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Not to mention there stand on Illegal Immigration that will hurt them too.
    Democrats, especially Hillary and her running mate, Osama Obama, are counting on the illegals voting. You recall the illegals' mass voter registration during the mob demonstrations.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Ahem. SamIAm,
    Excuse me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Aside from how depressing this news is Coto, I did want to say that's a nice looking black cat!
    Ahem! Black cats are nice looking, however, SamIAm,
    I happen to be a gray cat!!!

and my claws are sharp!

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

Quote Originally Posted by Coto
    Ahem. SamIAm,
    Excuse me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam-I-am
    Ahem! Black cats are nice looking, however, SamIAm,
    I happen to be a gray cat!!!

and my claws are sharp!
    Gray it is then! No one needs to tell me how sharp cat
    claws are.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    This will destroy the nation if illegals hijack the voting in '08! I believe it would only lead to very bad things!!! Use your imaginations if the illegals "voices" are heard over ours "AMERICAN CITIZENS"!
    You don’t need an imagination to see the effect, It’s been happening here in CA for years. Living here in the house I call the Alamo I can’t help but think we have "very bad things!!!"
    I know that Hispanics are slowly moving there way into local government as committee people and pushing their agendas... My mom is in President of our local civic group and maybe running for a legislation seat and tells me about some of the committee chairs and 2 out of the 5 are Hispanic and talks with broken English!!!

And that happening federally would be a nightmare and yes I need to open up a bit more as I do see it slowly happening in all areas of government!!!

This is what it's all about Border. They don't really care about the illegals. They want them legalized so they can be voted into power and keep it. They know that they will be "sound bite voters" and will swallow anything they want to dish out. This isn't about compassion, family, jobs. The whole illegal, OBL lobbyists are about money and power. They will end up forgetting the little guy even if he's legalized.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That is exactly right. They just want the illegal voter.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

I know many Democrats who tell me no matter who the nominee is they will vote that way I usually hear, my grandfather, and father voted Deomcrat and so do I. They call it loyalty, I call it stuck on stupid. I am an idependent and will go to my grave bot tied to one party or the other. You have to vote the issues not the party.

That is my mother also. She just punches onces or hits just one button. All the way through, same party.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12