Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

live in S. FL where I am outnumbered by Latinos. They all voted Republican (as you can tell from the election results)

S Florida is Latino from CUBA, which has always been a (cold war)Republican base...

That this group does not see Democrats playing the RACE card is absurd. ALL minorities vote overwhelmingly and CONSISTENTLY Democrat. Poor Latinos from CENTRAL AMerica are going to go over to the DEMOCRATS 65%Dem /35%Republican and this is consistent.

Again, the Cubans have always supported free markets, because CAstro was a democrat, I mean Commi....

KNOWLEGE IS POWER. ....

The Democrats are playing the race card, and it looks like they will get away with it from what I see here.........

I

Beliefs and Values

Trixie, you hit it right on the head. They have no core beliefs and no core values. If you could open them all up and look inside you'd find nothing but stock portfolios. Money and power are all they care about. The only ones most of these damn politicians represent are themselves. Sometimes I don't think they'd mind if all of us regular people croaked! Then they could enjoy the land and the technology and the resources by themselves. There'd be nobody left in the US except them and the cheap labor and prostitutes they'd import from South America. I wish our country were a big ol' paper bag so we could turn it upside down and shake out all the greedy vermin from Washington DC and Wall Street and our local governing bodies.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123