Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've been calling sneators and House members and reminded them that I am a registered voter. November isnt far away. NO AMNESTY, NO GUEST WORKER AND NO DREAM ACT.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

RONLAWS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also recall that Hastert became a pivotal accomplice under heavy White House pressure (better do what Emporer Bush tells you) in passing CAFTA.
    THANK YOU As I said.......Hastert is not to be trusted. And when they pulled that little traitorous number with CAFTA, if you recall, very few of us knew as it was kept under tight wraps!

BTW......Hey RON! Long time no see.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well...the alternative is another 2.5 years of George W. Bush...and Dick Cheney...those are the only choices.

A pair of proven traitors or a guy with an A+ on Immigration.

Hastert immediately wrote a letter, the day the ports deal hit the news informing the President in no uncertain terms that this deal would not go through. Period. And it didn't.

Hastert has openly opposed the appointment of Hayden as CIA Director.

Hastert has negotiated the passage of HB 4437 which is a bill we like.

Hastert did ultimately support CAFTA but because Bush and Cheney were roaming the halls...if you get Bush and Cheney out of Washington, Hastert will stop this immigration nonsense dead in its tracks and he might even be convinced to cancel all these Treason Treaties called Free Trade Agreements.

Hastert could even stop CAFTA if we do this soon enough because the countries in Central America are waking up themselves; deciding it sucks for them too and are having some issues associated with passing the laws they're required to pass.....

The House of Representatives opposes Free Trade Agreements and if this body is the body that puts Hastert in the White House, he knows that to stay there he'll have to accomodate their requests OR....they boot him too.

Hastert is a teacher from Illinois. A football coach. He has no illusions of grandeur. He's not a spoiled Bush Brat. What he has had to do as Speaker working with a Wackident evil piece of crap like Bush...well.....you don't throw away the whole bushel over two bad apples....you pluck out the two bad apples so they don't spoil the bushel.

We have limited options here. There will be an election in 2008. The purpose of impeachment and removal of Bush and Cheney is to prevent further damage to the country during the next 2.5 years. THAT is the sole purpose of impeachment and a line of succession.

We do not have to elect Hastert in 2008.

That is not what I'm suggesting.

What I am suggesting is that we are in a national crisis of monumental proportion and we have certain options available to us as American Citizens...one of which is impeachment. This is a Constitutional Provision provided by our founding fathers for this day, this time, this moment and no greater purpose than to protect our nation from being swallowed up and dissolved by foreign nationals illegally infiltrating our fragile system and nation at the direction of the President and Vice President of the United States.

Hastert is a 2 dot lower level Globalist on the Globalism Scorecard, but that is low level and only because of his votes on trade agreements due to pressure from the White House and perhaps a lack of understanding of these complex agreements that are not, as we know, what they are trumped to be by the White House or their proponents and from his district.

I'll take an A + 'er on Immigration and a 2 dot Globalist over a F -'er on Immigration and a 5 Star Globalist like Bush and Cheney any day...

That sadly is our only option....except status quo for 2.5 more years. At 5,000,000 illegals a year....if we do nothing.....that's another 12.5 million by 2008 plus their offspring for another 20 million people under the Wackident...that we know our tanking economy can not sustain.

Hastert is also from Illinois which is a rich farming state and his district is outside Chicago. A lot of farmers supported free trade agreements because they were led to believe that it would increase their business. And for some it would. Most farmers are just interested in finding someone to buy their products and increase those sales with new exports. I doubt very seriously that most farmers across America including those in Hastert's district whom I'm sure wanted the free trade agreements solely for that reason do not understand the absolute wickedness of these Treason Treaties. Farmers rely upon the Farm Bureau for much of their information. Put the Farm Bureau in the Traitor Trash Barrel with the US Chamber of Commerce....they are for all practical purposes one and the same....with absolutely no concern for the welfare of the American People.

In this rare instance, I do not blame Hastert for his votes on free trade, and the CAFTA vote was a very reluctant one...because he had direct heavy pressure from his district due to the farmers.....and the twisted arm breaking tactics of Bush and Cheney because of his position as Speaker of the House. We have no idea what this pair of Traitors threatened to get those CAFTA votes, but we do know they went all out.

We need to focus on Dennis Hastert...educating him about the wickedness of free trade agreements because they are the opposite of what they are promoted to be....supporting him of course on his outstanding record on immigration....and give him the opportunity, which happens to be his under our constitution, to replace a President who is completely unacceptable and one that I consider too dangerous to remain in office.

And I'm a 4th generation Republican who believes this with all my heart and soul.

Lets focus on the one option we have that could make the biggest difference. Lets pray the House holds firm to defeating the immigration bill...and lets work to get Dennis Hastert in the White House to start cleaning up this immigration disaster....something he has a proven record on for his entire political career.

Here is the real crux of the problem with the FTA's. In 2002, the Wackident went to the US Congress and secured the right to negotiate TPA...Trade Promotion Authority...which gave the Wackident the sole authority to negotiate the terms and conditions of a Free Trade Agreement. The US Congress gave up their right to add amendments or modify the language. What reason the White House gave to secure that...probably convenience, probably logistics, probably speed...whatever...it was a fatal mistake and this needs to be repealed immediately to stop this nonsense.

There is nothing at all wrong with trade agreements with other countries. But they must be negotiated in the best interest of the American People and the United States....or there shall be no trade agreement. What has been negotiated thus far are not win-win agreements that benefit both the Americans and the trading partners but lose-lose agreements that benefit neither country and only benefit transnational multi-national corporations.

So....look at Hastert....compare him to Bush and Cheney.....get comfortable....and then Lets Roll.

Remember...if we do nothing....by November of 2008 there will be at least another 20,000,000 illegal aliens in the United States including their offspring....despite all our hard work.

We have to have a President that will enforce US Immigration Law to the letter and we must have that President....now.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If not for CAFTA, we wouldn't be in this spot today.

I surely wouldn't want to trade one traitor for another who is so easily manipulated. Heck, we'd be in even deeper doo doo.

Impeachment is sapping energy and would NOT stop this Invasion and AMNESTY.

The only way to stop this is focus on this serious issue.

You can only fight one battle at a time.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Who is in control?

I wouldn't be surprised that spat he had with Cheney after Goss was let go might (I use that loosely as I don't completely trust him) have made him realize this administration's true agenda. He had a real shouting match with Cheney as Goss was his personal friend and Hastert had no say in this, so he feels betrayed by this administration.

We can only hope Goss might have been that blessing in disguise.

Hmmm....no CAFTA hasn't even implemented yet. CAFTA doesn't yet have anything to do with the condition of the US or immigration. It will, once it implements, but it hasn't implemented as yet.

Well....as things stand now....one of two things is going to happen...either the US Senate Snipers get their amnesty bill for the Wackident or there is no new legislation and no new enforcement.

The troops to the border is a smokescreen. They will not be allowed to actually stop an illegal from crossing. They will probably be instructed to provide humanitarian aide and haul them to the hospital.

If the objective is stop illegal immigration....then neither of these possibilities gets us to our goal. November elections won't mean anything. These are Congressional elections....Congress has no role in immigration enforcement. They can pass all the laws they want until the cows come home....but they can't force a President to enforce US Immigration Law.

And believe me, the Wackident has absolutely no intentions of enforciing US Immigration Law...or securing the borders.

You must remember that although Hastert is Speaker of the House he still represents a district....just like Sue Myrick.

I'm certain that if Sue Myrick had it to do over again, she would vote no on CAFTA. I'm sure now that Hastert sees the bigger picture...he'll cancel the damn thing.

And I also remind myself that we all make mistakes with "votes". As a died in the wool life-time 4th generation Republican, I voted for this crap in the White House twice.

We all make mistakes....honest ones....out of ignorance or lack of informaton or a belief or trust...and this doesn't make us bad people.

What makes a mistake harmful is when we see the mistake and don't utilize every option available to correct it....at the source....from the top down on the earliest date possible.

Think about it. We already have all the US Immigration Laws we could possibly need to control our borders and illegal immigration. What has it gotten us? More illegal immigration. Why? Because the White House refuses to enforce our laws.

We need to change that....now.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hastert is a 2 dot lower level Globalist on the Globalism Scorecard, but that is low level and only because of his votes on trade agreements due to pressure from the White House and perhaps a lack of understanding of these complex agreements that are not, as we know, what they are trumped to be by the White House or their proponents and from his district.

I don't think Hastert Is our only option.

We have to be much more "hard headed" .

(And if Hastert were seriously considered for president, he would find himself with a New "Management" and Staff, that would change him, mold him and he would come out a globalist. Those guys who have leverage on the Congressional leaders can make them dance or bark or whatever else...they want). New people would change that dynamic.

First of all, I understand those who are appealing for a pragmatic solution.

I support the same thing.

But I think we have to think on a much much bigger scale, on a level that is personally - far more ambitious.

Hastert is damaged goods.

That really is not the problem. ANd God forbid that someone should give give Hastert a pass, because more pressure CAN be brought to bear on him so that he would revoke CAFTA.

The problem not to be missed, is that Hastert was the problem BECAUSE he made the wrong decision to harm the American people in passing CAFTA.

You know it,

I know it,

and He knows it.

I am going to say something and many people will think its nuts because they think that this is too ambitious, but it isn't.

We have to realize that we have to elect people who cannot be bribed or blackmailed, AND people who have principles because they believe in them, rather than because we put pressure on them.

If they do not ALREADY believe in the principles, THAT - right there - THAT is where we loose 75% of our grass roots strength. No wonder this is an uphill battle.

We have to show some representative that they can be defeated, recalled and kicked out AND that another one can be put in their place.

Doing that would be a formula that would get noticed and that would produce results. But the real result would be that the new person would have a chance and introduce Real legislation that could make a difference.

If there is no legislation that can be introduced, then the Congresspeople retain their monopoly by blocking the American People. That must change.

The problem in doing this is usually two points:

1. no one has millions of dollars to pour into the election, and

2. those in the Anti Illegal Invasion movement are still FAR too difused, unfocused.

They do a little bit here and a little bit there, but what we really need is all those people and their energy and man hours focused on one particular congressional district.

If one district was chosen for defeat, one candidate was found who was consistent across the spectrum in helping the average American (and it would have to be more than simply Immigration perhaps) -

Then THAT strategy would give us all a FOCUS point and a Means and Method for action.

We could plan to take over that district, and work with those activists who already live there.

We could use the regular means to communicate, and we could have real meetings - whether in person, or video or internet conference, with the people in the district and go to many of them first and get their support.

We would have to select people who are willing to work for change in their own district.

===

Usually, This is the point where people say that they do not have millions of dollars to compete.

But the solution is to decide to NOT compete.

What takes the millions of dollars is the Feeding of the TV stations for commercials.

All we need to do is reach Voters. Let the other side spend the money for the slick adds.

Its not about Viewers. Its about Voters.

Let News Coverage do the minimum and we should find ways to monitor the vote counts, and prevent vote fraud.

The strategy is not "fleshed out" here, but much much more COULD be done.

If we have ONE success, that ONE success would cause many others,

AND that same strategy would be adopted by the other Anti-Invasion groups.

GH
    Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Goss was a personal friend of Dennis Hastert?

Wow...I didn't know that...that's even better.....and blessings do drop from the sky sometimes don't they?

Goss knows everything....he's a former CIA Director.

That means Hastert could now learn the whole story and know the real agenda of these traitors.

Look...if the Republicans handle the impeachment of their own....it will not be a big deal. It will be a very simple presentation and a simple up or down vote they control. What? Are the Democrats going to fight them? NO NO NO NO NO!! This will be a quick and easy impeachment and removal.

In fact I expect Bush and Cheney would step down and resign in Nixon Style....you know to keep their little "secrets"....secret.

GO FOR IT, AMERICA!!

Believe me, "you've got nothing left to lose".

They can pass all the laws they want until the cows come home....but they can't force a President to enforce US Immigration Law.
    Yes, they can. It is possible to do this by statute. The way to do this would be to change the jurisdiction of the Judiciary.

The legislation can be written so that the Judges are legally restricted from issuing rulings that pertain to certain issues or topics.

This has been studied for years in DC, and there are several position papers in Law Journals that have been written on it.

The solution then - as an example - would be legislation that would strip judges of their ability to rule on Immigration issues or on granting Illegals rights in the USA.

=======

Another strategy is for the House to move - legislatively to cross-link the funding of the Executive branch to execution or discharge of bills onto the House Floor.

For example, resolved that no employed under section ABC of Statute XYZ shall receive compensation or payment from the Treasury of the United States or any branch of the Government, until House Resolution 345 has been discharged to the House for a Floor vote.

========

There are many many ways to encourage those politicians up there to pay attention

Let's be brutally honest: THe Only thing that matters is when you force Politicians to STOP and PAY Attention to You. Its time to think about ways to do that.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast