Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We only like to import illegal drugs.

Good Ones--lost_mummy and rickesteves

The only drugs the US likes to import are illegal drugs!!

I expect they thought when open borders was achieved, the Globalists would charge Canada, Mexico and everyone the highest possible costs for Global Drugs.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

No profit in healing but there is in maintenance.Not many drug dealers are happy that a junkie has kicked the habit.

Well....in the New World Order, there really wouldn't be much need. It won't be like there's not enough drones to replace each other. No reason to keep drones around for years using medicine. Medicine would only be used to "maximize economic efficiencies". The Catholic Church will be in charge of Drone Reproduction and Replacement. No reason for any drone to live beyond 50 or 55.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    Well....in the New World Order, there really wouldn't be much need. It won't be like there's not enough drones to replace each other. No reason to keep drones around for years using medicine. Medicine would only be used to "maximize economic efficiencies". The Catholic Church will be in charge of Drone Reproduction and Replacement. No reason for any drone to live beyond 50 or 55.
    Aha!What about in the case of John Paul II?If there's a NWO there has to be a place for his cronies and they kept him around until he was nearly bionic.

Yeah... in the New World Order, even the Vatican will be on a schedule. They will be required to "cut costs, increase productivity, demonstrate intrinsic value, and after 55, no medicines will be dispensed". After all, in the New World Order, the Gobal Elite Council decides what is "proper" allocation of resources (medicines cost money) to achieve "maximum" economic efficiences".....this applies to the Gobal Religious Clergy formerly known as the Catholic Church.

I wonder if the new Global Elite Council of the New World Order will let the Vatican keep all their "stuff"? I bet the Global Elites can't WAIT to get their hands on all those Gold Goblets and Candle Stickholders! The Vatican has alot of neat stuff that Global Elites have their "eyes" on. Lot of property, lot of money, lot of art, lot of valuable objects and treasures. In fact I'll bet one of them wants Vatican City.

They'll move the Pope and his Men to mmmmm Idaho!! More efficient and a better more proper allocation of Global Resources...mmm....makes sense if you think about it through the "eyes" of a Global Elite!

My strong advice to the Catholic Church would be to Stand, Excuse, Call Security and Run Like Hell....the next time a Global Elite shows up to discuss Open Borders, Globalism, or Immigrants in the USA!

Hey, how about Open Borders in Vatican City if its such a great idea in America? Vatican City has gates and guards to keep drones off their property off hours.

depopulate mexico

Judy,

I watched him too and it made me sick. My husband said "doesn't Bush seem nervous or uneasy." I said "hell, he should be nervous and uneasy for what he has done to us". When my husband asked "what do you mean?", I went all out and bought him up to date. I said, "President Bush has sold his soul".
    My husband doesn't have the time to really inhale what is going on in the world today. He cares, but his news comes in pieces via radio, email alerts, or ME-his personal satilite channel.
    Anyway, Bush & his people knew very well that someone would try to squeeze in a question concerning immigration. That's why he only calls on the people he KNOWS won't ask. I gotta kick when he called a reporter 'Stretch', and the reporter wasn't amused at all and said "I've been called worse things, Mr President".
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I thought the President looked uneasy and rambled abit too much. His choice of words were condescending as well.....like he was talking to a group of "third graders" not a Nation that has his NUMBER!!

Oooops, I guess I should have said "third worlders".

I commented to my husband when we were watching the state of the union address after Bush's second election....'Bush has a different expression on his face than any he's had previously. It's a sort of smirk...as if he's put something over on someone'....and sure enuff...he has.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Gee I wish I'd had the mental fortitude to actually "watch" it but I was throwing things and yelling as I ran around the house from one tv to the other with the radios picking up the slack.

My husband just moved out of my way and watched with a strange look on his face. Think he was getting nervous that the damage might start adding up with no government subsities to cover the $$$.

It wasn't a good night here....I continued long into the night.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast