Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Big Brother is already here...has been for a while. The NCIC crime computer system has almost everyone in its data base. Including all of us here. When even a local cop stops you he can find out in minutes your entire life history including if you are using fake SS#. Notice that the sheriff of Phoenix and Laredo for example never complain about not being able to ID illegals. That is because they know in minutes if they are illegal. Even now the FBI is extending this data base without additional laws. They are now looking to add DNA profiles. Already on the system are finger print matches. They can take your finger print on a glass screen and scan it into NCIC and find any match. The biometric is just another layer of Big Brother. Not good maybe but it is here.

Re: Deportation is impossible, got to read.

Quote Originally Posted by justjeffUS
    Do you know what kind of logistical nightmare it would be to round up 12 million illegals? Do you know how much money it would cost? Do you know how it takes now to verify social security numbers currently? All of these makes it extremely difficult, if not impossible. Do not get me wrong, I would love to wake it in the morning and all of them be gone. But I don't believe in Santa Claus either.

Our supreme leader,(Mr. William), hit on something the other night about mentioning the Federal ID Act. Some of you have asked me regarding certain events that are about to take place. You just witnessed an event when Bush gave his appeasement speech, but I have read over 100 post and so far no one caught it. With your permission, I would like to connect the dots.

The threat of law suits are already flying. Watch for this discrimination will be the most common link to all. It currently takes more than a year for the Social Security Adminstration to catch an illegal social number. There just isn't a system in place to wade through the lake, or say they. The solution for the illegals to make every one of them get a bio-meteric card. This system is currently very active. All Federal employees already are being issued this card. The problem to this is, I can not isolate or target any group without a backfire. Therefore, I must make it mandatory for all person living in the US to have this card. The first dot, when did Bush say the border issues or measures would be in place? 2008. And for those who do not know, you will required by law to have a Ferderal ID by May 2008 second dot.. Was this an accident? You can bet your backside it was not. For those who question, do a search for Real ID and for those of you who recorded the speech check the date of reform measures.. Ever so little the nudge, but it hit me like a baby grand.
    JustJeffUS,

It will not be a logistical nightmare to round up what you say are approx. 12 million illegal aliens, but we who are informed know the number that the millions of illegal is much higher. Say 20 million or more, even much more. No one knows for certain.

For example, others here have explained to you attritition and self-deportation if the benefits, welfare, jobs, etc. are cut off. Some may need to be deported because they refuse to leave, and I'm sure it will take years to get rid of all or a few illegals, still......

As you claim it will be costly - NO - it isn't going to cost a huge sum of money considering all the burdens American taxpapers face and are financing right now. I believe that whatever costs of deporations that actually need to happen will be more than offset by American taxpayer burdens for welfare of various forms, Medicaid, hospital ER unreimbursed costs, public education, in-state tuition for illegal alien children in some states; incacerations where at least 30% of the prison population in the USA is made up of illegal aliens.

This doesn't even mention the suffering as well as financial costs illegal aliens cause citizens when they commit crimes against them and their families.

And, don't forget the billions in remittances both illegals and legal immigrants send out of this country every year to their families and friends back home.

I'm sorry, but there is no logical way to argue what you brought up. Common sense is common sense!
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

But

You did not, nor did I mention, the growing support or sympathy that the 12 million now have with the American people. I have question since you got me started, how long do you think it would take to cause internal strife for United States? Most people who keep up with this say about 50% plus or minus a few before all hell would break lose. So commom is not so intelligent. The only 2 ways that would work. Lock the border down like Ft Knox and to go after all employers. Get rid of the jobs and they go away.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

You did not, nor did I mention, the growing support or sympathy that the 12 million now have with the American people.
    What data do you have to support this?

Support

I have checked every poll for the last five days. I will get you where I had gotten this information. Give me a few.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

Re: But

Quote Originally Posted by justjeffUS
    You did not, nor did I mention, the growing support or sympathy that the 12 million now have with the American people. I have question since you got me started, how long do you think it would take to cause internal strife for United States? Most people who keep up with this say about 50% plus or minus a few before all hell would break lose. So commom is not so intelligent. The only 2 ways that would work. Lock the border down like Ft Knox and to go after all employers. Get rid of the jobs and they go away.
    I don't agree about the support of the American people - at least the majority such as 80% or more - with the 12 million plus illegal aliens. We have our own concerns with economics, sovereinty (sp?) our children's and grandchildren's future with a country on the brink of collapse thanks to our so-called elected congress and president flooding our country with illegal aliens as well as other problems they are responsible for.

I do agree with you that the borders should be locked down and that employers who hire illegal aliens over US citizens should be reported, fined and jailed.

Yes, if we get rid of the jobs for illegals they will go away or mostly so. We also need to get rid of all welfare except for emergency medical treatment only. Anchor babies should not be automatic citizens unless at least one of the parents is already a US citizen at the time of birth.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    We CAN deport 20 million people. Attrition is just much easier and cheaper.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    We CAN deport 20 million people. Attrition is just much easier and cheaper.
    You're right on both accounts. Attrition is very possible and so is mass deportation. I'm sure any deporation costs will be much lower than what US taxpayers have to fork out now for illegal alien welfare not to mention remittances. Wasn't something like a mass deporation done during the 1950s?

The illegal supporters thinks people are dumb enough to believe them when they say you cannot deport 12 million. But the truth is deportation is just logistics and the will to do the job.

On CNN 360 last night they showed the "catch and return" (title) of illegals being deported back in chains form Mesa Arizona to Honduras on DC8's @ about 120 per plane load. Small number now, but it can be multiplied.

diegonavy, since you are a guest here, I will respect that and treat you as one. However, I am part Native American, who once had a wonderful blond blue eyed son for 24 yrs then lost him in a logging accident, so I for one am deeply offended by your racist remark and believe me, I know a racist remark when I hear one,having heard many of them in my lifetime! We are a very diverse lot here and try to respect each others feelings, and hopefully you will honor that to in the future. We have one common goal here and that is the fight to keep our country's soverign and stable status, that is our God given right as legal American citizens and is suppose to be a guarantee to us by our constitution. I am not an Ali-Pac leader here by any means, yet I feel I have the right to speak my feelings here just as evidently you felt you had the right to come here and make a remark like you made in your post.

JustJeffUs, I really don't think the real issue is it is not logical to deport 12 million people, the real issue to me is they simply have no intention of trying to do that for their own reasons and has nothing to do with being logical.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123