Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

[quote="April"]He was obviously very mentally ill and his parents were aware of it. I guess they chose to accept his insanity instead of taking action to commit him, which is what they should have done and the horrific event would not have happened. The left is just playing games right not seeing who they can attach blame to and IMO the blame lies with those aware of his mental condition and did not take action to get him hospitalized.

[quote]One of his videos also suggests that he may have applied to join the Army at a recruiting station in Phoenix. It says he received a miniature Bible before taking tests there, and that he did not write a belief on his application form, so a recruiter wrote “none.â€

Has nothing to do with illegal immigration

I think this situation has nothing to do with illegal immigration. This killer is sick. There are crazy people in our society and I think our government must do something to prevent people like this killer go around and kill innocent individuals. Things happen for a reason. So I think our government must learn from this tragedy and do something to prevent it in the future.

Don't know if you heard it as of yet, but Fox News interviewed a Jared Taylor (I think that was his name), the founder of American Renaissance this morning, and he said they researched their rolls and events going back 20 years, and the suspect is not on any of their records.

As we know the leftists in government will try anything to tie this tragedy into anything conserative.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

April
    [quote="Mayday"][quote="April"]He was obviously very mentally ill and his parents were aware of it. I guess they chose to accept his insanity instead of taking action to commit him, which is what they should have done and the horrific event would not have happened. The left is just playing games right not seeing who they can attach blame to and IMO the blame lies with those aware of his mental condition and did not take action to get him hospitalized.

[quote]One of his videos also suggests that he may have applied to join the Army at a recruiting station in Phoenix. It says he received a miniature Bible before taking tests there, and that he did not write a belief on his application form, so a recruiter wrote “none.â€

They are trying to make this shooting about immigration and trying to state that the shooter was upset with Giffords because she supported Comprehensive Immigration Reform Amnesty.
    I posted the link below to an article that says "Judge Roll was at the event because he had attended Mass nearby, as is his custom on Saturday mornings, and had decided to stop by and see Giffords"

Wouldn't that mean that no one knew he would be there? If it does that means he wasn't an intended target.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/01/08 ... in-tucson/

Banned
    DHS probing shooter's ties to fanatical group

By MAGGIE HABERMAN | 1/9/11 9:46 AM EST Updated: 1/9/11 11:55 AM EST
    The feds are reportedly probing whether shooting suspect Jared Lee Loughner has ties to an anti-Semitic, anti-government hate group that has ads for tea party organizations on its website.

A Department of Homeland Security memo quoted by Fox News says the agency is looking into whether Loughner is “possibly linkedâ€

OK there's a small "think tank" associated with American Renaissance, but if the shooter was a member we'd already know. It's not any kind of militia.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    He was obviously very mentally ill and his parents were aware of it. I guess they chose to accept his insanity instead of taking action to commit him, which is what they should have done and the horrific event would not have happened.
    It's nearly imposible to get an adult commited as they have to want to do it. Also finding a space fior a mentally ill person can be nearly impossible.
    I have to disagree, it is easy to get an adult committed by family members when he/she is a danger to himself or others. It is hard to believe that the family did not know of his mental issues since PIMA college stated he could not get back in without a medical clearance and they lived with him, I do not think they took the threat seriously. A very bad mistake on their part. He lived with his parents, he was not independent, there is no way you can live around the very mentally disturbed and not know they are ill. I am very familiar with the mentally ill because treatment of them is part of my profession.
    I think that the laws vary by state. I know that in some states it is easy to "Baker Act" somebody but in another state I am aware of aging adults that had to sell their home and move to undisclosed location because in their old age they no longer had the financial resource to pay for their son's hospitalization and there was no law to force lock-up of this schizophrenic young man until such time as he did commit a crime such as the current one under discussion. I don't know the laws in Arizona on this topic.

The parents? If the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree the parents may be incapable of seeing the problem. Or they may have been miserable ashamed silent prisoners with no resource to address. I have read that their neighborhood is known for Mexican "stash" houses where they stash illegal drugs prior to further distribution across this nation. That house would not be easy to sell in any economy. (If they wished to move away from their son and let the ugly mess play out as others have been forced to do.) I have seen many aging adults in a form of prison with mentally ill adult children. If there is help for them please advise.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

April
    It is easy for the mentally ill to get a psychiatric eval and I can tell you straight up if this guy had been given one they would have committed him, his mental illness is VERY obvious. Parents do not have to stay in a prison to their adult mentally ill children, if the adult child is hospitalized he is in the care of the hospital and the parents can rest assured he and OTHERS are safe.

Anyway back to the point, the shooter was insane, his actions were neither because of the left or right, however it is obvious from the observations of friends he was never right wing in any way. He was known to be a Liberal and his favorite books were the communist manifesto and Hitlers book, for the left to try to pin this on the tea party or the right in any way is beyond absurd. One of his You tube videos was burning the American Flag.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3L1lsLU- ... r_embedded

American Renaissance doesn't make you log in to post comments,
    they're front pg they spelled his name wrong. And wondered why they couldn't find him.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast