Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Duncan Hunter's bill to pardon the two BP agents needs to be pushed through the U.S. Congress. Unfortunately, this is not a priority with the Democrats, so I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for it to hit the House and Senate floor.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you people they need help I wounder who we can call to help them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    Thank you people they need help I wounder who we can call to help them.
    First thing is to contact your local Congressman and your two U.S. Senators.

THEN ... contact these specific members of the Senate Judiciary Committee:

Arlen Specter
    Orrin G. Hatch
    Charles E. Grassley
    Dianne Feinstein
    Jon Kyl
    Jeff Sessions
    John Cornyn
    Sam Brownback
    Tom Coburn

That's my suggestiion -- and I bet you'll get even better ones any minute. Because this is where the experts are.

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    Just goes to show we are not serious about getting rid of illegal Mexican criminals, though. He has a free pass now to go over the border anytime!

We are serious. Agents are doing a great job on stopping drug smugglers and stopping illegal aliens. They just do not have enough help.

In any case, the law has to be changed - if an officer shoots at a DRUG RUNNER (for goodness sakes), it should be legal, with such a serious crime as bringing millions of pounds of drugs into our country!

They should not be shot, but they should never be let loosed to bring in drugs again.

I don't know why they didn't take plea bargains, but their lawyers must have had a good reason. And, if they believed themselves to be right, they would naturally want a trial. I doubt they figured the U.S. government would actually be on the DRUG RUNNER's side in this.

They and they attorneys did not expect them to be convicted so a plea bargain would have been like they were admitting fault.

My Senator is Feinstein. She asked a border patrol commander in the hearings yesterday. "Are you saying the border patrol agents are not allowed by law to use their weapons on the border against a drug smuggler?" He said, Yes! She said, "That's probably why we have such a bad drug problem here."

That law just may change.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123