Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Did Anyone Else See This?

At the end of Lou Dobbs show, Lou interviewed Cornyn and Feinstein about Ramos and Compean. They said they were writing a letter to Bush asking for a conutation (?) of their sentences. Not sure exactly what that means, but I think it means time served.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

tinybobidaho, what they said was commutation. That means ending the sentence with time served. It will not clear them of the conviction and will not get their jobs back.

Re: Did Anyone Else See This?

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    At the end of Lou Dobbs show, Lou interviewed Cornyn and Feinstein about Ramos and Compean. They said they were writing a letter to Bush asking for a conutation (?) of their sentences. Not sure exactly what that means, but I think it means time served.
    A local talk show in L.A., "John and Ken," mentioned it. It would just be a commutation like Scooter Libby got. BUT ... with it they could still legally pursue an appeal to get the conviction overturned.

Before any of us get too excited about this, Bush will NOT do this. He's too deep in bed with Mexico ... which is why the persecution and prosecution of these two brave men was done in the first place.

That's it. I couldn't hear them too well. Sorry I got it wrong. Maybe Bush will do it if Congress presses a little harder. Especially after this Libby thing. Course, I'm not counting on it, either. I have never seen so much corruption in one administration as there is in this one. We really need to get rid of Bush and all his lackeys.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

we really need to help these two guys out!

Before any of us get too excited about this, Bush will NOT do this. He's too deep in bed with Mexico ... which is why the persecution and prosecution of these two brave men was done in the first place.

I AGREE......
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Bush has no idea how much Ramos family is suffering. My dad tells me that Mrs. Ramos is losing hope that our elected officials will do anything to help her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    A local talk show in L.A., "John and Ken," mentioned it. It would just be a commutation like Scooter Libby got. BUT ... with it they could still legally pursue an appeal to get the conviction overturned.

Remember, Sipe, the first agent that we know was prosecuted by sutton after 7 years got a retrial, was acquitted and last month a judge said he had to be rehired. get back benefits AND BACK PAY

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    Remember, Sipe, the first agent that we know was prosecuted by sutton after 7 years got a retrial, was acquitted and last month a judge said he had to be rehired. get back benefits AND BACK PAY
    Ramos and Compean have their appeal in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals based in New Orleans. I truly believe that they WILL WIN that appeal -- but you guys know the court system -- it will take a least a year.

All I was trying to say in my earlier post about Feinstein and Cornyn's letter to Bush is that there is NO WAY he will commute their sentence.

your probably right,. as im listening to John and Ken on KFI in los angeles, they are talking about the same thing. they say hes just too stupid and stubborn

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast