Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DID I Hear RIght

Did i hear yesterday that Tony Blair, said if your are going to Immigrate to England that you better be able to speak our language or it is a no to Immigration.

That should be here too.
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

You probably did hear right. We know it wasn't the United States. France isn't putting up with any more immigration, they've closed their borders, and now they are cutting medical benefits to any illegal showing up at hospitals. So that would pretty much leave England and Tony Blair.

That's a start Tony. It's hard to spot those terrorists before they blow you up when they're speaking foreign langauges. I mean, they could have plotted the whole thing in a coffee house....who would know the difference?

I think in these Days of Terror, it should be illegal for anyone to speak any language other than English in the United States.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Scuba, I think you did hear right. I think I heard the same words come out of his mouth. So that's at least two of us who think they heard it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

most muslims learn english unlike mexican illegals

So, basically muslims are expected to integrate in England. What about the real terrorists on American soil- La Raza, brown berets, Lulac...will Bush mimic the English idea by making all immigrants integrate...or will that just go for the american muslim population. I got to tell you people, I have never had a muslim hurt me or play stupid with me...I have always seen that they learn english when coming here and/or England and quite frankly have never been disrespected by them and/or seen them leech off the government the way the illegal anti/american mexican immigrants do.