Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I thought Kerry deserved the same consideration given to McCain. No one who served in Vietnam came back whole.

McCain, however, used his former POW status to advantage while denying the families of other POW/MIAs the chance to know definitively if their loved ones were dead or alive. His status as a former POW can not be used to protect him against questions about why he so vehemently denied these families access to the information available. Whatever he is hiding needs to come out. IMHO the truth is, it was expedient to deny the
    POW/MIAs so the businesses who wanted access to Vietnam could get on with business as usual.

Having watched McCain during many interviews and debates I believe people who say he is a bully with very little self-control. His little song and dance about bombing Iran convinced me he should have been more closely watched after his return from Vietnam. The man has a screw loose and should not hold any public office..

They did it to Kerry!!! McCain is not above information surfacing and answering questions.

If he is telling the truth, the questions will be answered. If he is lying---then he deserves the same thing that happened to Kerry to happen to him!!!

Take a look at these:

http://www.vietnamveteransagainstjohnmccain.com/

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/31-oct-2005.html
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I wouldn't vote for him now because he is a amnesty loving traitor ,imo .

But anyone here who has not been n the Vietnam War has no right to say anything about what he did or didn't do there .

Who knows maybe soon some of us will get to see just how 'patriotic' we are if some of the warnings come to pass . I bet most who condemn him will sqeal like pigs to save themselves under less horrible conditions .

I saw what real traitors are like when my family and friends came back from Nam, so I can imagine how much worse it has gotten since then . Spitting, cursing and yelling their lies to our war torn troops . Few visitors in VA hospitals .

John kerry is a different situation, he did shoot an enemy in the back according to wittness's . Also I heard he was awarded medals he didn't earn for bandaid scratches . he came back and used war torn low rank troops to further his politicle agendas and got them to throw away the medals they did earn ,yet kept his . Tried to persecute other troops and called them baby killers .

He was a traitor ,imo.

And, Kerry was knocked down for using his military record to advance his political career.

The same thing should happen to McCain if he is lying about his military record!!!

I do not discredit him one bit about his military record-----or what he did/didn't do-----but he should not expect to use his political record to advance his political career without questions!!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    And, Kerry was knocked down for using his military record to advance his political career.

The same thing should happen to McCain if he is lying about his military record!!!

I do not discredit him one bit about his military record-----or what he did/didn't do-----but he should not expect to use his political record to advance his political career without questions!!!
    I agree . But we have Kerry on film doing his stuff , so far we only have rumors of McCain . I did read your websites and it has put doubt I didn't have before my lost .

Anyone who interferes with the return of MIA or POWs should be shot . I don't know how much more bad rumors this old brain can handle about our high ranking military .

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824

I agree . But we have Kerry on film doing his stuff , so far we only have rumors of McCain . I did read your websites and it has put doubt I didn't have before my lost .

Anyone who interferes with the return of MIA or POWs should be shot . I don't know how much more bad rumors this old brain can handle about our high ranking military .
    I don't know if what is said is true, not true..............

But bottom line............If you are going to use your military career/record as your resume, questions are definitely going to surface. And, people are going to expect and want those questions answered.

Given that we KNOW McCain is a traitor regarding his stand on open borders, it is not unreasonable to question his loyalty during an earlier era. All rumors regarding his behavior while a POW must be thoroughly and publicly investigated.

And Fox News is covering this issue this morning.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Yeah, but you can't trust anything FOX News says. They have been pushing McCain for weeks now. Same with CNN and MSNBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Yeah, but you can't trust anything FOX News says. They have been pushing McCain for weeks now. Same with CNN and MSNBC.
    Whatever. Then ignore the coverage this is getting on the mainstream media and just focus on this major point:

Given that we KNOW McCain is a traitor regarding his stand on open borders, it is not unreasonable to question his loyalty during an earlier era. All rumors regarding his behavior while a POW must be thoroughly and publicly investigated.

And just remember, if McCain becomes the Republican candidate, illegal immigration will not be a topic for debate in the 2008 Presidential election.

McCain must be defeated at all costs.

If there is any truth about his questionable behavior as a POW and his subsequent actions as a legislator in restricting public inquiry into the POW/MIA issues, it must be brought into the public light.
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Being a war veteran and a former p.o.w. dosen't entitle one to give away citizenship to foreign invaders for a $5.000 "fine". If anything, being a supposedly patriotic citizen would,one would think,cause one to want to enforce and obey the laws of the nation that has been so good for him.His advocacy of citizenship and jobs for foreign invaders should disqualify him from holding office in the U.S. and merits no respect from those who believe in law and order and especially from his fellow military veterans.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast