Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

McCain was not faithful to his first wife

McCain was not faithful to his first wife:

"In 1979, while attending a military reception in Hawaii, McCain met and fell in love with Cindy Lou Hensley, 17 years his junior, a teacher from Phoenix, Arizona who was the daughter of James Willis Hensley, a wealthy Anheuser-Busch distributor and wife Marguerite Smith.[51] By now it was clear that McCain's naval career was stalled; he would never be promoted to admiral as his grandfather and father had been.[49]. McCain filed for and obtained an uncontested divorce from his wife Carol in Florida on April 2, 1980;[19] he gave her a generous settlement, including houses in Virginia and Florida and financial support for her ongoing medical treatments, and they would remain on good terms.[51] McCain and Hensley were married on May 17, 1980[13] in Phoenix, Arizona, with Senators William Cohen and Gary Hart as best man and groomsman.[51] McCain's children were very upset with him and did not attend the wedding,[49] but after several years they reconciled with him and Cindy.[49][21]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

If McClown cannot be faithful to his wife, is it any wonder that he cannot be faithful to his country?
    [b] If we do not insist on Voter ID, how can we stop illegals from voting?

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    I wouldn't vote for him now because he is a amnesty loving traitor ,imo .

But anyone here who has not been n the Vietnam War has no right to say anything about what he did or didn't do there .
    I'm a Vietnam-era vet, but I was never in Vietnam, and I have nothing to say about his conduct while held captive by the North Vietnamese.

I have plenty to say about his attempts to cover-up the POW-MIA issue since coming home however, and anyone who doesn't like it, can take a flying leap.

I do not like John McCain, but I will not judge any former POW. My brother-in law was a POW for nine years (the longest held POW). I will always remember the first time I saw him after being released in 1973. I have never seen any person so angry and tormented in my life. His nerves were shot and he was a broken man. He had been thrown in a cell with a broken back and left to die. He hated Jane Fonda and the ones that had sold out their fellow soldiers for better treatment. My one concern about McCain's being a POW is the mental damage done. When I see his anger I worry. Before I would ever vote for him (even if I liked him) I would want a complete mental exam.

I really don't care about his war record what he might have done or what he did not do! ! ! !

He is an Arrogant SOB and he is one of the reason we are in the mess we are in ! ! ! \
    He is a member of the CFR and has tried with all his might to make all illegals legal.. Done everything he can to bring America to her knees..
    We are pretty close to being there now so lets focus on what he he has done while in the position he is in.. As far as I can see he is a traitor to the American people because of his actions or inaction..!

Five years is a long, long time to spend in that hell hole called the Hanoi Hilton. The story I've heard is that McCain could have pulled rank...his father was a ranking military officer; but the story is that McCain stayed the 5 years to insure that his fellow soldiers would not be killed.

My only concern is the present: he is a liar and a traitor! His legacy will be the McCain/Kennedy Amnesty legislation that, if implemented, will cede this country over to Mexico! He has to be stopped at all cost!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123