Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

JAK
    Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Charlie Danials is set to be in the Washington DC protest that "Mistilily" mentioned in another topic.

I`ve several country songs that criticize illegals, Here`s one.

http://www.johnnytex.com/

?? Alipac, helped get this song out to the masses.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK Wrote:

?? Alipac, helped get this song out to the masses.
    It`s speard across the country. 2 friends from Michigan and Ohio sent me the link.
    ------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam
    Somewhere, buried in the paper today I saw an article " New blood on both sides of the border".

It was saying that the Democrats plan to adopt the MClain/Kennedy method for "Immigration Reform".
    Whoever brings up another stupid amnesty is committing political suicide. The Dems ain't going to take the blame and give up any chances in 2008. Kennedy could probably get re-elected if he ate babies. McCain and Republicans are the bag holder here. Write him and tell him what's going down. Can everybody spell SUCKER?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

In the 70's Jimmy Carter, the pinhead of the Democrats gave a couple of thousand criminals, mental imagery and old cubans amenesty. Brilliant! result, Miami, the american riviera was lost and still pay the price and higher.

In the 80's, Ronald Reagon the so called die hard conservative for Republicans gave around 3 millions of illegal immigrants amnesty and "promised" to secure the border. Wow, brilliant! result, America has now 6 times ore more illegal immigrants. Chaos and the borders are still not secured.

In the 90's, the so called wonder years. Father Bush did nothing against illegal immigrants or uneducated legal immigrants. why? nobody cared. Billy boy opened the pandora box with his corrupted friends that gave us all a big suprise that promised all americans prosperity and more freedom "NAFTA", the begin of FTAA what is the ultimate price. He secured the border, just to show how tough he was, but also ignored it to show his friends that they still could enjoy of cheap labor.
    Huricane Mitch. Remember? No? Guess what, it hitted central america and he gave them a "temporary guest worker program". Well, it proves, nothing is temporary in this country, they are still here and they can't deport them. They don't know were they are. great. He and His administration had a better idea, "not my problem, let the next administration deal with it, everything under controle, it's going great with the economy and I'm popular".

2000-2006. The terrorists, Islamic fascists with European passports entered the nation by filling in the Visa waiver, a what? That's a green card what you have to fill in the airplane so that immigration officers can grant you a visa at the airport for 90 days if everything is filled correct and make sense according to them. Can we get rid of those visas? No, not according to the WTO, that's against the law of free trade, while we don't have a free trade agreement with Europe at all. Nice, it proved later that what they filled didn't made sense at all, like no address where they would stay but just the wrote with nice black instrument for writing in ink the word "hotel"..."uhhm which hotel? and where? ahh who cares" thoughts of immigration and custums. They overstayed their visa, where? Florida, why? It was easy to get a tourist social security card, even my grandmother who never lived here but came here in the 80's for vacation has one and used to open a bank account. oh wait, they could also get a tourist driver license with their visa and tourist social security card. They had other plans than working hard. 9/11, Boemmm, america in shock, how could it happen? How the hell did they entered the country? Nobody knows till someone asked questions why the border is wide open, why is there still a visa waiver for Europeans or latin americans with a European passport who come here and overstaying their visa. South Americans who can prove that their grandparents are from for example Italian, Portuguese or Spanish descend, qualifies for the passport. South Americans from Middle eastern descend, and there are thousands or more of them, Sunni, shia or from the assyrian catholic church. They too have close ties with their friends and families from and in their old mother countries that have ties with terrorism, they too have a European passport, or simple, they import their friends and family members into South America, countries like Brazil, Argentina, Paraguay, Peru, Venezuela or into unknown south american countries like the former Dutch colonie Suriname in the Guyanas, know as Dutch Guyana but unknown for alot of Americans, there they found people who had ties with Indonesian terrorists who blew up the Austrailians in Bali, and people who have ties with Hezbolla and Hamas. The US government knows but doesn't care that much, why? They are not interested. Those are silly countries. There they can mix into to the society, study, work, open bank accounts and begin their journey to the United States. Most of them have a European passport. They are not only hiding in Europe, Asia or in Africa. Meanwhile here in the US, Americans are divided on immigration and the war in Iraq. liberals vs conservatives, independents are quiet, George Bush and his administration outsource jobs to China, Mexico, India by subsidizing it with tax money, while he imports more poverty by not securing it's borders and by not enforcing the laws that already excist and controling it's already so called temporary guest worker program. Remember, nothing is tempory in the US. Oh yes, and fighting the war on Fascist Islamic radicals. Gosh that guy has alot on his mind, you should think. Oh wait, he wants he FTAA. don't forget, Free trade is good for business, and business is good for America and we need more cheap labor, you know illegal immigrants who are already here and giving them AMNESTY, that magic word that will solve all the problems according to the president and the democrats. No wait..we call it "COMPREHENSIVE IMMIGRATION REFORM" and invite more cheap labor illegal immigrants from the South of the US-Mexican border, why? that is good for America. America, this is insane. Quote of Albert Einstein, Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. When are they going to learn their lesson? When are the Americans going on the streets of Washington D.C. with the flag and with a small book where you can read the title " the declaration of independce of the United States", Isn't it time to be on 4th of July on the streets in D.C and demand strict immigration reforms, no amnesty or paid amnesty for law breakers, secure that damn border with Mexico and make this administration clear, free trade is good, but we want a FREE FAIR TRADE with who we can compete and what creates Jobs in America and not in China or in a corrupted country called Mexico. I came to this country many times for vacation, not only to Miami, but also to L.A., NY, Orlando and San Diego. So much has changed, but to bad, not a great change but a into a change I call a nightmare, but hey, I came here and stayed, legal, of course, and I'm not going to give up. I will do everything I can to stop this nonsense and You folks should do the same..fight. Say no to law breakers. The world is watching what we are doing!

Nichalos, Welcome to the board.

Nich wrote:
    The world is watching what we are doing!
    But the world is not watching what illegals are doing!!

If this is a "Trade", we`re sure as hell getting a raw deal!
    ------------------------

Of course they are watching if this lousy government will give illegal aliens amnesty. My god, that's a sign that the US just doesn't give a damn about this problem. They, more illegal aliens, terrorists, will just enter the nation, just stay here, and have in mind "gosh, over 5 years i will get amnesty, nobody cares about what kind of work I do and where in the US, so why should I leave, besides I have a mission". Now that mission can, blow us all up or just try to make money and send back home and live rich...or whatever. This is the last chance, they must not give them anything than a friendly kick in their butt and deliver them to ICE, that is ready to deport them. they must secure the border and enforce the laws...now. Let's hope that lousy democrats will do that, so not we have a problem. Europe already woke up, now it's our turn to wake up and demand action and no fuzzy talk about.

but at the otherside you're right, the world doesn't care about illegal immigrants, they care about destroying the western world.

JAK
    One thing is for sure....AMERICANS need to unite on something!!!

Why is it so hard for Americans to unite??? The greatest country on earth and its citizens can't be bothered to stand in unity with the same message.
    Believe me I have talked to some until I am "blue in the face!" So...I guess I will keep trying until my last breath! What other option is there?
    We can't give up.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm positive that the majority is united for BORDER SECURITY. Now it's time that our lousy federal government is doing it's job, that is: enforce the laws, build the wall, punish those damn pinheads who are hiring them for just a $Licoln per hour. It's simple but now just the will of our Federal government. Will they ever have the guts to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by UnemployedAmerican
    These people that are pro illegal immigrants are nothing short of traitors.
    They have no clue of what history shows us happens when you invite masses from foreign lands as the Romans did. They are blinded by greed at the costs down the road to our culture and society let alone the current costs in our over-burdened infrastructure, crime, and the fact that a vast majority of us do not want them here.

When I think of what this, my country will look like in 30 to 50 years if they let this go on I feel sick. This WILL be a latino country. Americans of European decent will be a minority. Our culture will be non-existant.
    Every person who gave their lives for America will have died for nothing. The heros and mythic charecters that are part of OUR culture will not even be a memory. The past will be Mayan and Aztec.
    The way they hate us, I am sure they will go to great lengths to wipe our historyas soon as they can.
    I agree with you completely! Sometimes the thought of what we will become overwhelms me because of my children. Do they have anything to look forward to?
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast