Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    Granted I was a bit upset and disappointed when I watched the interview between Bret Baier and Romney yesterday about illegal immigraton but if Romney is our best bet to beat Obama then I will have to reluctantly support him.
    I know this is a tricky and complex issue. The whole "lesser-of-two-evils" issue. But I'm hoping we can all get on the same page as a unified front and put all our weight on one candidate. Because I don't think we're strong enough as a movement to have much impact if we fragment our votes.

Just my opinion.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sensing just about zero enthusiasm for Mitt Romney on this board.

Banned
    Rasmussen: Gingrich 38, Romney 17

1:35 PM, Dec 1, 2011 • By MICHAEL WARREN

A new national poll of likely Republican primary voters from Rasmussen Reports shows Newt Gingrich with a 21-point lead over Mitt Romney. According to Rasmussen, this is the largest lead held by any GOP candidate this cycle. Thirty-eight percent of those surveyed prefer Gingrich while only 17 percent chose Romney. Businessman Herman Cain has is now tied with Ron Paul at 8 percent.

This poll gives Gingrich a 6.2 percent lead in the RealClearPolitics average of national polls.

Rasmussen also notes that 71 percent of those polled have a favorable opinion of Gingrich, while 67 percent have a favorable opinion of Romney. Among the GOP candidates, only Michele Bachmann also maintains a favorable opinion with these voters at 52 percent.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/ras ... 10850.html

Wow, Dsprtt! Thats really dispiriting. Probably the only thing that rouses my enthusiasm for Romney is one thing: Just the thought of President Gingrich.

Banned
    Wow, Dsprtt! Thats really dispiriting. Probably the only thing that rouses my enthusiasm for Romney is one thing: Just the thought of President Gingrich.

Could be worse. We could be saying president Obama through 2016?

Bachmann: Deport all 11 million illegal immigrants, in steps
    Let's not just deport the 11 million but also all of their anchor babies. Let's deport 60 million, and let's also repeal Ted Kennedy's 1965 Immigration bill that opened the floodgates!!!
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles
    Bachmann: Deport all 11 million illegal immigrants, in steps
    Let's not just deport the 11 million but also all of their anchor babies. Let's deport 60 million, and let's also repeal Ted Kennedy's 1965 Immigration bill that opened the floodgates!!!
    Unfortunately, they are U.S. citizens by virtue of the misinterpretation of the birthright citizenship amendment so we cannot deport their anchor babies. However, if we deport their parents hopefully they will care enough about them to take them with them back to their homelands.

I am all for decreasing our legal immigration numbers just until this mess is straightened out and our job market improves.

The bills that have been introduced to end birthright citizenship, such as those introduced by Congressman Ron Paul, should have gathered greater support from lawmakers and from the American people. I believe that the majority of people are not aware that these measures are out there to stop one of the big magnets.

Illegal aliens can name their children after them and then use the social security number for jobs, for benefits, for credit, etc. Such a scam.

Luke 2:11, it is written, "Unto us is born in the City of David, a Savior, Christ the Lord."
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12