Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Disturbing Posts from My Paper's Forum

It's these kind of people that make me sick.. and this is a older fellow, you'd think they'd have more sense..

SillCybin

I love YaBB 1G -
    SP1!

Making illegals citizens is good for my retirement
    Today at 4:06am In a few years I will be retiring and making illegals into US citizens will guarantee my prosperity. We already have many illegals working the small businesses and when we give them pseudo citizenship with drivers licenses we will have a large work force ready to come into our economy just like regular citizens. The corporations like Coca-Cola, Exxon, Haliburton, Budweiser, Averitt Express, US Foods, and all the Fortune 500 companies will no longer have their hands tied to hiring illegals and the bottom line for companies will soar. They'll work for less salary and less benifits and the stocks you own will definitely increase. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to deliver goods to establishments like restaurants and stores. Secretaries and paper filer jobs will become less costly and everyone that has a business large or small will reap the benefits.

Right now when I hire an entry level position it starts out at around $35,000 with full benifits. This same job will go for far less and so so benifits when all this comes about and it definitely will. I like many Americans need it to guarantee our 401K's and to set up a tax base that these new workers will create to offset the deficits our government is incurring.

Nothing will stop this from happening so quit whining about all the illegals, learn Spanish, and get with the program. 70% of the Americans say they are against legalizing these aliens but look at the reality. The 30% that want this to happen are the ones that pay most of the taxes that run this country and it is our interests which will make this a reality. The politicians are there because of our interests and the ones against legalization are just to ignorant to realize the benifits.
    Back to top IP Logged
    Spike

God Member

I reject your
    reality and
    substitute my own!

Re: Making illegals citizens is good for my retire
    Reply #1 - Today at 4:14am Let's just make this real simple.

We should annex Mexico and make it the 51st state.
    All Mexicans will become Americans and we can get all the tax money that they are sending out of the US back into american coffers.
    They wouldn't be the lazy mexicans that some people on this forum claim to be, most hispanics are hard working. Probably more hard working than other people in this country.

Just a thought,

Spike

http://cgi.shreveporttimes.com/cgi-bin/ ... 1143864387

I think that first one is meant to be sarcastic.

I think.

You know, believe it or not we are probably the best friends illegal aliens have. One of the things I am against is next to slave's wages for these people as well as our own citizens. It's just that these people are so desperate that they will humiliate themselves for pretty much anything. I am for the overhaul of the Mexican government as well as just adhering to our own immigration laws. As soon as the Mexican government can be cleaned up and can give Mexicans a reason not to leave their country to be exploited by souless companies and greedy employers the better for everyone. This guy is as bad as the average citizen gets. That's the way I feel about the situation pretty much in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by FluxCapacitor
    I think that first one is meant to be sarcastic.

I think.
    Afraid it's not sarcasism...

i suspect this person hires illegals actually.. anyways, thought it would be interesting for everyone to see how people think in different parts of the country (north west Louisiana)

Greedy, pompous old fool. He should read the founder of La Raza's statement on what to do with old gringos. I believe he says they should be eliminated.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Greedy, pompous old fool. He should read the founder of La Raza's statement on what to do with old gringos. I believe he says they should be eliminated.

Good One Newmexican!!

Keep them coming!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would only add that the "greedy, pompous old fool" doesn't realize that when they become citizens, they will open up their own business and put him and his 401K OUT OF BUSINESS. It would almost be worth it to watch him grovel for a meal and cot to rest his old weary creaking bones on when he's around 68, penniless and wondering "hey, what happened to my big plan to live off the Mexicans in my Golden Years", wouldn't it?

He's a complete ignoramus.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

SillCybin

I love YaBB 1G -
    SP1!
    Notice something here?

Psillocybin is the active ingredient in the mushrooms that causes a mild to moderate hallucinogenic effect in humans.
    Psillocybin cubensis: Endemic to northern Oregon
    Psillocybin Gargantua found in California
    I forgot which was the Hawaiian variety
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

truism

Quote Originally Posted by Judy

Good One Newmexican!!

Keep them coming!!

This "truism" guy is a "Speach Writer for "bush",what do your expect?

Banned
    Truism dodn't write that. He posted it here so we could see what OTHERS were writing.

Just thought I'd clear that up for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast