Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Disturbing Video, Must See !!!

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?page_id=810

Must See This !!! God help us.

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I believe that is the same video posted in the following discussion.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-22019.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And our Representatives in DC may very well just give it and more of our country to them. Tomorrow we need to be faxing, emailing and calling their local offices scream do not give our country away, no Amnesty and secure our borders NOW. Just because they are on "vacation" does not mean we will give them one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

while they're on recess and can watch all the protests, maybe it will sink in EXACTLY what they've done -- they are going to be apprehensive NOT to give them what they want, but then they are going to be more afraid to ****off the American people.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Banned
    I'll be in my reps offices all week and showing them the TRUTH on their own computers if that's what it takes to make them see.

I want to see THEIR reactions to the wholesale RAPE of this country and her citizens.

Let's see how they sleep after THAT wake-up call!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I have sent this one around to as many people as I know to help them see what they have coming if they do not get up and be active in saying no to our government.

I do hope the protests continue and that there is nastiness and racial ugliness, so the senators and congressmen/women can see what they are really like. I hope these people continue to show people who they really are and what their agenda really is.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

please send to all

Nothing can show the state of emergency we are in more than this video. Please, please, please send to your congressman and everyone you know !!!!!

Dianne

What they are showing in the video is the beginning of extremist Mexican nationalism, something which already seems wide-spread and could grow to eventually become a dangerous movement.

The map in the video was Mexican settlements in what is now the US in the 1840's when the South-West and California forcibly became US territories.

I don't know why Aztlan was taken as the title of the video, which was very well-done. I believe Aztlan was the name of Aztec Mexico in the early 1500's when the Spanish first started conquering the country. However I believe Native American tribes lived in what is now the US Southwest - not the Aztec, who were mostly an urban people concentrated especially around what is now Mexico City.

However extreme nationalism of the type we saw in the video often is not based on fact, but more on myth.

I just watched the video and I am not shocked at the presentation. What I am shocked at is our legislators not picking up on this and acting. What better form of racism and what better true depiction of the invastion underway in this country. People wake up!!!