Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dixie did DC !!!!!!!!

Hey Alipacers! Dixie did DC!

I came home to 1776 e-mails in my box! Can you believe that?

I tried to write something on the plane, after I woke up from my nap but this is what you are getting instead. Hopefully, I didn’t snore, drool or talk in my sleep. I never sleep in public so I know I was exhausted. Now that I have had some time to wash DC off in the shower, I’m going to tell you about it.

By the time I got home this evening, I only had two fingernails left so I know I worked hard. If how tired I am is any indication of our effectiveness on the DC politial machine, then we conquered the Amnesty beast this week.

I want to say this, I have spent the last few days following our fearless leader, William Gheen around and I’m convinced he is everything he seems to be. Also, he is very quick to recognize and appreciate the efforts and accomplishments of others. I can’t tell you how many times he thanked me and acknowledged my participation, as well as others. He is very gracious and realizes that no man is an island. In my honest opinion, William Gheen is a compassionate, tireless, dedicated and determined patriot of this cause, as well as a true gentleman. Alipacers, you could not be supporting a better man.

Wow! I met many of our fellow Alipacers and they were all lovely and dedicated people. I really enjoyed visiting and meeting everyone. Garsh, wish we could have stayed longer and enjoyed the fellowship.

Also, I had the pleasure of meeting longtime and newer activist in our movement. Some faces were recognizable from the many videos, which have been shot around the country and have been brought home to us via the internet. In a surreal way, I already knew everyone. I can honestly say that every person you see on YouTube and other places around the net are very dedicated and passionate. They are patriots and they are real people. Knowing this we must also admit that the opposition aka “The Goons Gone Wild”, which appear at every event are equally as real.

I’m still tired and I need to deal with a dead goldfish in a minute. I just know it was murdered by the fish sitter!

Thanks to everyone that gave us support fromt he homefront! You are just as important as those that were able to attend the event. Some day, I hope to meet everyone of you.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Glad you made the trip a-ok.

I came home to 1776 e-mails in my box! Can you believe that?
    Wow, that's a large number, but not a bad number.
    Heck, it's downright historic.

Now, about cleaning up the Inbox - just remember to multiple select, then....<delete> Viola! Problem solved!

Thanks for the update - now go get some rest.
    Remember, the Day of Agitation is coming up here shortly.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    All of YOU make us proud to be Americans and part of the Alipac team!

Thank you Dixie and yes...William is Great! Thank you for all the hard work that YOU both do! Thank you for making everyone feel welcome... small or great!

(I'm sorry about your fish)
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Correction: Meet eveyone of you except that troll.

Dixie

JAK
    Yes, they are PESTS aren't they!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Thanks Dixie! The 1776 emails,,,,,,,,,,,,,, it's gotta' be a sign from Grand Providence!

Dixie, Thank you "Raising Hell" for all of us at ALIPAC

Are there any Picture of the group together?
    ------------------------

Great to read your post.

Sounds like it was the trip of a lifetime. Agreed about William Gheen. He gave our local radio guy, Fred Flannigan, an excellent interview in DC. I'm sure William's given 1000's -but it sounded fresh.

Quote Originally Posted by mkfarnam

Dixie, Thank you "Raising Hell" for all of us at ALIPAC

Are there any Picture of the group together?
    Visit the http://www.holdtheirfeettothefire.org/ and check the home page blogger updates for April 22, I dont know which one it is but one of them has some pictures. There are videos. I will try to have some stuff up later tonight when I get a chance and after the bloggers get caught up on some much needed rest and start posting again.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Welcome home Dixie wish I could have been in DC to meet all my Alipac buddies! Thanks for all you've done.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast