Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Welcome home, Dixie. We're all so proud of you and I am proud to be a small part of this fight to preserve our nation!

I too am sorry to hear about your fish. My condolences on your loss.

Thank you Dixie and all that went to D.C. to take the time to not only represent ALIPAC but the American people!

You are true patriots! 1776 EMAILS!! That is definately a sign from above!!! We are fighting for our nations sovereignty!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinwaukegan
    Great to read your post.

Sounds like it was the trip of a lifetime. Agreed about William Gheen. He gave our local radio guy, Fred Flannigan, an excellent interview in DC. I'm sure William's given 1000's -but it sounded fresh.

FEDUP,

THank you so much for getting us in touch with Fred Flannagan and pushing hard to get him and his wife to DC with us. He was a great addition to the Radio Row team and we tried to give you a good shout out on the air We have a great team coming together in IL. Let's make it count!

By the way everyone, while JP was not with us in DC he was the one that made sure the blogger content went up on the top of www.holdtheirfeettothefire.org and he helped us get the press release about Nunes out rapidly.

The people in DC and the people here at ALIPAC really came together as an effective team.

This was a big challenge but the things we accomplished and the things we learned will help us a great deal in the near future.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    WAY TO GO DIXIE! I am sure DC will never be the same! Great job with that camera! GREAT JOB everyone who went to DC and stood strong as well as to the ones who stayed here and burned up the phone lines!

ALIPAC ROCKS!!!!

Dixie, Welcome back and good job!!

Welcome home Dixie!! I, too, am sorry about your goldfish. Get some much needed rest and thank you for all you do!!

Fedup, you are so right about that interview between William and Fred. What an awsome job they did!! Thank YOU, Fedup, for getting these 2 men together!!

Welcome home to all our Heroes!!! Let's keep the ball rolling!!!
    Bless my friends and family, and God Bless America!

It's good to be home with my fellow Alipacers. Thanks for the warm welcome back!

Poor fish but the dog and cats survived.

markfarman,

Yes I'm in some of the pictures but I will not point myself out for safety reasons. I know the trolls don't like me, so I know the Goons really don't. Hope you understand! Some day, when we get our country back, I can be honest about my ID.

Dixie

FEDUP,

THank you so much for getting us in touch with Fred Flannagan and pushing hard to get him and his wife to DC with us. He was a great addition to the Radio Row team and we tried to give you a good shout out on the air We have a great team coming together in IL. Let's make it count!

W

Thank you so much for your message. I hope Fred thinks I pushed and was not pushy!! He is a great guy and can put on a very passionate fiery show -especially about the topic of illegal immigration. I look forward to the upcoming events in my area...

Dixie Wrote:
    Yes I'm in some of the pictures but I will not point myself out for safety reasons. I know the trolls don't like me, so I know the Goons really don't. Hope you understand! Some day, when we get our country back, I can be honest about my ID.
    I did`nt about pictures of you! I was asking about the whole crew.
    Anyway, I don`t want be accused of "Profiling

Besides, that`s a cop out!

Just had to tease you to help you get back on track
    ------------------------

Banned
    Dixie wrote:
    Correction: Meet eveyone of you except that troll.
    Troll, troll? I don't see no stinkin' troll.

Dixie,

It was an honor to meet such a wonderful patriot!

Oliver

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast