Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I've heard that over 15 hospitals in California have recently gone bankrupt. And one of the reasons they gave was they are being swamped by illegal immigrants who then stiff them on the bill.

THese people are an incredible DRAIN on our social services. We've got to get rid of them before they suck us dry. Just like they've ALREADY sucked their own countries dry. We do you think they're fleeing them to attach themselves to ours?

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    I've heard that over 15 hospitals in California have recently gone bankrupt. And one of the reasons they gave was they are being swamped by illegal immigrants who then stiff them on the bill.

THese people are an incredible DRAIN on our social services. We've got to get rid of them before they suck us dry. Just like they've ALREADY sucked their own countries dry. We do you think they're fleeing them to attach themselves to ours?
    I don't see why these hospitals and/or the state can't sue the federal government.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamie
    Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords

I don't see why these hospitals and/or the state can't sue the federal government.
    The states can sue to recover funds spent on federal mandates.

Had to visit the emergency room this weekend. Over half the people were of apparent hispanic descent. The person at the insurance desk said almost none of them have insurance. Is this typical? Last time I visited the emergency room was 5 years ago and there were almost no hispanics. Unbelievable what has happened in 5 years here in NC!
    You think NC is bad? go to Texas, New Mexico or Arizona! Not only are the patients hispanic, it is like a damn foreign country with all the staff members speaking Spanish. And God forbid that an American citizen who doesn't speak Spanish need hospitilization because you might has well be in the hospital in Mexico for all the help you will get from people because they don't speak English and can't help you.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Something's gotta' be done. I wish we could sue every single person responsible for flooding this country with illegals. Starting with our Senators and President.

I like Governor Schwarzenegger's idea of sending our Senators the bill for the $750 MILLION that the California taxpayers have to pay every year just to house illegal immigrants in California prisons.

The hospital I work at in AZ just raised their prices 21% across the board. Gee... I wonder why???

Tuesday, June 6, 2006
    Million-dollar headache
    Victor Valley hospitals spend millions on uninsured patients

http://www.vvdailypress.com/2006/114959916499595.html

In El Paso, TX, homeowners have a bond issue attached to their property tax to pay for one of the hospitals there. I wouldn't be surprised to see them paying for ALL of them before it's over with.

I saw an article in the paper not too long ago that another of the major hospitals in that city is having financial difficulty. I can't imagine why, can you?

I've heard of some hospitals closing their emergency rooms entirely. Good for them.

Of course, when they start harping about those bond issues, they don't bother to mention the true reason they need money to keep operating.

And keep in mind that in border towns it isn't just the patients who are the problem. The illegal employees not only get paid by the failing hospitals, some of them help themselves to anything that isn't nailed down, and many of them seek social assistance by way of CHIP (child health insurance program), food stamps, etc. besides. Talk about a free ride!

Oh! And when I worked in the admitting office in a hospital part time many many years ago, employees were entitiled to free ER treatment. I don't know if that still holds true or not.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hurt my foot at work a couple years ago...had to go to ER...just about everybody in waiting room was speaking Spanish.

Wife had illegal friend whose mommy came to Denver from Juarez on the other side of El Paso, TEXAS. Mommy went to doctor in Denverwho found brain tumor. Mommy got brain surgery paid for by the taxpayers of the USA. Mommy went back to Juarez.

BTW My wife's friend has had 3 anchor babies here born at Denver General. All C sections and what does that cost? They have no insurance.
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

BTW wife has illegal friend in English class from Bogota, Colombia who entered US of A on legal tourist visa given by State Department in Bogota. She now lives here illegally! YUP! Kind of makes me sick...
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast