Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by adelantepresidente2
    BTW wife has illegal friend in English class from Bogota, Colombia who entered US of A on legal tourist visa given by State Department in Bogota. She now lives here illegally! YUP! Kind of makes me sick...
    Sounds like you've an awful lot of friends & contacts with ILLEGALS?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Que te importa? Yes, I do. My wife who is legal, meets them at school, at church and the couple whose mom had the brain surgery we met at Wally world.

You might be interested to know that I called the INS about a house up the street where 12 cars were parked in front of a 1,000 sq foot house. Tiny house. Did INS or ICE do anything? I don't think so. The city did however. The house is now empty and for sale.

Yes, I could call ICE about these friends of my wife but I doubt ICE would do anything and my wife would probably kill me. The ICE in Denver knows where the illegals are as Tancredo knows they do but they refuse to act. If you call Tancredo's office the will confirm this with you. The 3,000 or so who attend the 2 Catholic masses behind my house would be a good place to start?

I say nothing to these illegals if I meet them but as I tell my wife...If the INS or ICE gets them and deports them then too bad!

Enough is enough!

If we had maybe 1,000,000 illegals total in this country I think we could sweep it under the rug but 12 to 20 milion? More coming too! Enough is enough!
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

I never thought I would be saying this, after reading of some of the horrendous experiences of some of the nurses here, I am thankful for my disability,that took me out of the nursing field! I have friends who are nurses in the public health system, who say 90% of their pts are hispanics, I should say illegal hispanics. How much longer can our country carry this staggering amount of free health care to people who don't even belong here? How long before an even worse nursing shortage because of burnout from dealing with these people?
    Build the dam fence post haste!

In atlanta area, my dekalb county taxes pay for Grady County Hospital which is in City of Atlanta and Fulton County. Can you believe that?

But the other minorities here abuse that hospital. The illegals go to the expensive regular hospital ER.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

On any given night upwards of 90% of my unit is Spanish speaking only patients who, big surprise, do not have social security numbers!! We do not have the right to turn ANYONE away regardless of who they are or whether or not they can pay for services. Everyone always claims to be "single" so that we can't go after the father/spouse for payment. They get flustered sometimes giving us 2 or 3 different last names - trying to figure out which one matches their records.
    Omigod, does THIS hit home! If I hear "speaka Spanish?" one more time I'm going to scream. Saying no doesn't help...they continue to babble away in Spanish as if I'm suddenly going to start understanding them. I told a co-worker I want to change my name tag to read 'IMMIGRATION'. That's the only word they ALL seem to understand.

We FINALLY got permission in the out-patient clinic to tell them they have to reschedule when they show up for an appointment with a carload of kids and no one to watch them. A Spanish speaking co-worker tells me at least ten times a day that they get angry, asking why I can't watch their kids while she takes them back. She tells them I charge $300 an hour to babysit...cash, up front. teehee

We almost never get social security numbers, either. Or if we do, they are as fake as a three-dollar bill.

Wavering off topic, Hispanic men sure cheat on their wives a lot. We get a disproportionate number of positive CT and GCs, and the husbands ALWAYS convince the wives they must have picked it up in a swimming pool.

Good grief.

HOSPITALS

YES I DO SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH, and I am an American citizen, a legal immigrant living here, and seen too many times how they use the ER and many other services for free !!, I know of a guy from Colombia that
    took his father to the local hospital and had an operation worth over $200000.00 for free, that's right free, i wrote to William Gheen about this last year, they they guy went back to his country and bought a new car to celebrate his recovery WOW!!, he came here as a tourist , and since his son ( whom is illegally here) knows the system, they abused it.

to make matters worse he came back for a free check up , three months later !!!!!

Then they sued someone for a small fender bender, faking their injuries and got paid $$$$$ they took the money and moved out of New Jersey!
    Since their driving licenses could not be renewed ,they moved to .....Guess where???

Now they leave in STATESVILLE , NC THEY OPENED AN ICE CREAM PARLOR THERE, illegals hiring illegals. AND THEY LEAVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, meanwhile i pay $1000.00 a month for health insurance for me, and my kids, soon i will not longer be able to afford it!!!

and this story repeats over and over , fleecing the health care system!
    I will always Stand by the Eagle, I will never betray the Eagle, I am loyal to the Eagle!

YES I DO SPEAK ENGLISH AND SPANISH, and I am an American citizen, a legal immigrant living here, and seen too many times how they use the ER and many other services for free !!, I know of a guy from Colombia that took his father to the local hospital and had an operation worth over $200000.00 for free, that's right free, i wrote to William Gheen about this last year, they they guy went back to his country and bought a new car to celebrate his recovery WOW!!, he came here as a tourist , and since his son ( whom is illegally here) knows the system, they abused it. to make matters worse he came back for a free check up , three months later !!!!! Then they sued someone for a small fender bender, faking their injuries and got paid $$$$$ they took the money and moved out of New Jersey! Since their driving licenses could not be renewed ,they moved to .....Guess where??? Now they leave in STATESVILLE , NC THEY OPENED AN ICE CREAM PARLOR THERE, illegals hiring illegals. AND THEY LEAVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER, meanwhile i pay $1000.00 a month for health insurance for me, and my kids, soon i will not longer be able to afford it!!! and this story repeats over and over , fleecing the health care system!
    Yikes! What a story! But I'm telling you, we are losing facilities right and left down here in TX. St. Paul's OB-GYN Clinic closed its doors and we never know from day to day what is going to happen around here. About a year ago, we stopped taking out-of-county residents, so unless you can prove you reside in Dallas County, you will be turned away.

Of course, this never applies to illegals because they just forge the documents needed to prove Dallas residency.

If you come to Parkland even for an emergency, you better pack a lunch and bring a pillow---it's going to be a loooong wait.

Dang shame.

dk3
    Illegal aliens are prohibited from receiving medicaid for health care payments. The hospitals are not required to check legal status. Therefore, no medicaid equals no pay for the hospitals so they run them through.

What state are you in? I want to move there. Here in NC, they get medicaid when WE can't. They get enough food stamps to choke a horse and everything else this state has to offer.

[quote="dk3"]Illegal aliens are prohibited from receiving medicaid for health care payments. The hospitals are not required to check legal status. Therefore, no medicaid equals no pay for the hospitals so they run them through.

The policy is - if the alien is admitted , he/she gets treatment , discharged and the attending physician has to do a free follow up in his/her office .
    This is for mild probelms .
    If the illegal patient has cancer , needs dialysis , other long-term treatment he just keeps coming to the hospital on a daily basis until everybody gets tired , then social worker arranges insurance / county / and the patient can be treated like an American citizen
    I see this every day at my work .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Hope 2006
    We need to contact some representative who is useful , I do not know who is useful in my area .
    I've NEVER heard of anything like this in Florida, regarding the attending physician HAVING to give them a "follow-up visit". Some of the physicians don't even have offices outside of the hospital.

Which hospital are you talking about ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast