Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am OUTRAGED!!! I have six children. We have no insurance mainly because it would cost us more to pay for the insurance than to pay for the bills out of pocket. Yes, I have been to the ER for certain things. We actually have to set up monthly payments to pay the bill off.

I live in San Antonio and whenever I had to take my baby to the ER for asthma or RSV....yep, you guessed it...I was one of the VERY few white people in the waiting room. I must say, though, that the nurses were great because they were very observant and saw that my baby was in distress and not breathing well, so they took him back asap. Boy, you should have seen the mexicans mad over that!
    Gee....they actually had to get in the back of the line because of their stubbed toe, or splinter in their child's finger.

I was going to school for nursing but quit. I hate the thought of having to deal with these illegals and all of their scams. Not to mention the thought of having to physically touch them.

By attending, I think hope2006 means the admitting physician. That's different than the ER doc. My surgeon friend has had innumerable patients NOT show up for a surgical follow-up, and yet could sue her if something went wrong!!!!!! So she gives free surgical survices, AND is at financial/emotional risk for illegals, who do NOT give her real addresses and phone numbers. This is why she is NO longer working as a surgeon, the risk was no longer worth it. And she's a great doc. She's missed.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

If physician is not a Hospitalist but an Internist who has his practice outside the hospital , he/she has to be availabe for the follow up visit despite the status .By the way - nobody checks status or other info - how real it is.
    namy times - the insurance cards are fake , the phone , address , SSN etc . I had a patient who kept forgetting his SSN and he had 3 different numbers printed in his record .
    It is a free country .
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

Hope 2006
    It is a free country .
    Yes, and that does not mean that people who choose to break our laws and enter our country illegally are "free to take advantage of the American people", right Hope ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not understand why everybody has to cover them . For example , instead of reporting to INS when illegal person has to be treated for a serioius condition - he gets county insurance - so the hospital and physicians can be paid , but where is the money coming from ?
    I donot think that taxpayers pockets are bottomless , Ithink a good research has to be done on how much is left in those pockets . I think the answer could be shocking .
    I read today somethere that 51% of people who pay taxes are supporting the rest 49% who do not pay , I think 25-30% of them are illegal
    " Do not compromise yourself . You are all you've got ." -Janice Joplin .

No research needed. The government has reached the bottom of my pockets.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Any Arizonans in the group?

I understand they have some very strict laws passed by referendum that were upheld in their state supreme court regarding hospital care and social services.

I've written every Congresscritter all the up to Kay Bailey/John Cornyn asking someone to explain why illegals are allowed to receive Title 20 funding. Needless to say, I've not received a response. Considering this is a federal program, maybe it's too high up in the bureaucratic chain and they can't figure out who's in charge?

If anyone from AZ is a member of this board, could you please post a link regarding your social service legislation?

Much obliged.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345