Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Do illegals really vote?

Quote Originally Posted by usatime
    Anybody have ideas about how to stop illegals from voting? Its so easy to register to vote here in NC. If I were a politician and I knew how easy it is, I would be concerned too.. Especially if there are 20 million of them...
    Here in Tennessee, a law was passed that allows people to obtain driver's licenses without a Social Security number. Once this began it took literally all day long for CITIZENS to get a license because illegals were pouring in from all over the country, forming lines outside of driver testing centers to take advantage of this "LAW." And what comes with the license................ voter registration application Now, I believe illegals can obtain a "drivers certificate" which is the same as a license.

Our legislature has failed and failed to get this and nearly any other law that restores the rights of citizens passed.

http://www.tnimmigrant.org/TN_Coalition ... l_list.htm

Take a look at the home page too and see just how organized this group is!
    Tom Tancredo - Jeff Sessions 2008 !!!

Scarlett
    Uphold and Protect the United States Constitution; not the Mexican revolution.

My Spanish isn't very good but I think the blurb in Spanish said it was an informal application (hope that's my mistake in interpretation) It would probably be hard to charge someone with lying on an informal ap.

I do not know how every state records birth certificates or rather if the following holds for every state.

I was told this morning, that a birth certificate from the county within the State where an individual is born, issues birth certificates. When it comes actually from the place of birth, it must have a "raised seal" on it. A stamped birth certificate nor a copy, is not considered as a legal documentation, or should not be.

Therefore, would an actual, raised seal, birth certificate suffice?

Of couse, in this day and age, perhaps they can be fraudulent as well. It just seemed to me that it would be harder to produce. If one obtains this type of birth certificate from the birth place, they have to pay for it, and while doing so, they also must provide parental information and mothers maiden name, etc.

It sure sounds better to me than a photo ID or taking any verbal oaths, even better than a social security number, as we all know.

There is certainly better ways to verify folks are eligible to vote and are who they say they are. Here in NC, all you need to do is send a copy of your utililty bill or paycheck that shows your name and address to register. Of course you do have to attest under penalty of pergury with the possibility of being convicted of a Class 1 felony. Bet this is a big time deterrent. I still say the key is to get the registrar offices to validate the voter roles. Mine wont return my email. Guess I need to call next....

Dornan of CA might have just been defeated because his district went Latino LEGAL? Little by little it happens. Watch the Catholic parishes, all over, as the masses go from English to Spanish. Christian services too!

The could be voting if nobody is checking ID's real well.
    The Democrats want to give the country away and the Republicans want to sell it?

Quote Originally Posted by adelantepresidente2
    Dornan of CA might have just been defeated because his district went Latino LEGAL? Little by little it happens. Watch the Catholic parishes, all over, as the masses go from English to Spanish. Christian services too!

The could be voting if nobody is checking ID's real well.
    Good points. Maybe illegal voters didnt affect the outcome. I would love some hard evidence thats true. But the way the system is set up, it is so easy to register and vote that I suspect illegals have and will be affecting elections in greater numbers. Hey, what better way to prove theyve been in the country for a while when they apply for amnesty.

So, back to the original query. How do we ensure and insist that the voter roles are free of those that shouldnt be allowed to vote??? I dont think challenging all hispanic looking voters is going to be effective -- or is even the right thing to do; considering half the illegals are supposed to be non-hispanic. We need to elections boards to do their jobs and validate the voters roles! How do we do that??
    287(g) + e-verify + SSN no match = Attrition through enforcement

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12