Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DO NOT VOTE FOR ROMNEY OR HUNTSMAN...

Now that the Mormon Church has come out of the closet and revealed that they are the government of Utah, please consider carefully who you vote for in the presidential election. Both of these men work closely with the LDS leaders. America does not need the Mormon Church running this country.

I liked Romney when he was running for the Republican nomination in the last presidential race because he seemed to be a strong candidate opposing illegal immigration and amnesty. Since then he has softened on this issue and that is unacceptable to me. Now with the Mormon's supporting Utah's guest worker BS Romney for sure is toast with me.

Romey is a Bush family pick and therefore I consider Romey to be a RINO, East Coast elitist totally out of touch with the American people, could not will not vote for him.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by oldguy
    Romey is a Bush family pick and therefore I consider Romey to be a RINO, East Coast elitist totally out of touch with the American people, could not will not vote for him.
    Just like Clinton was a Bush family pick. It makes me wonder who is really behind the curtain pulling all the strings....hmmmm!

Could you provide a link with the statement please. Don't doubt you, just like to see it. Thanks.

ROMNEY signed the Mass. Health care bill that is similiar to the obama care. and he still supports it. so that makes one think he supports obamacare, too.

Plus he has never been strong when it comes to americans battle against illegal immigration

Quote Originally Posted by CindyB
    Just like Clinton was a Bush family pick. It makes me wonder who is really behind the curtain pulling all the strings....hmmmm!
    CFR, Bilderberg Group and the Trilateral Commission. Composed of both the Dems and Repubs.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Mickey
    Could you provide a link with the statement please. Don't doubt you, just like to see it. Thanks.
    Certainly will search, I do remember an interview with Bush 1 who stated Romey was is choice, I suspect they had hoped Jeb would run as vice, that is my opinion.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    ROMNEY signed the Mass. Health care bill that is similiar to the obama care. and he still supports it. so that makes one think he supports obamacare, too.

Plus he has never been strong when it comes to americans battle against illegal immigration
    Romney says he doesn't support Obamacare.

Excerpt:

"Obamacare is bad law, bad policy, and it is bad for America's families," Romney declared. "And that's the reason why President Obama will be a one-term president." He vowed to repeal it if he were ever in a position to do so, and drew hearty cheers from his Republican Party audience.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/0 ... 31894.html

As for illegal immigration, it's hard to pen him down. Like Donald Trump, who some on here support, he's done some flip-flopping on the issue. However, he did veto a bill in 2004 that would have allowed illegal immigrants to obtain in-state tuition rates at state colleges. He's also against giving driver's licenses to illegals and says he does not support amnesty. With that said, in these times, it's hard to tell the truth from a lie anymore. Personally, I'd support Romney over someone like Donald Trump, but that's not saying much. I certainly hope someone much better comes along before the summer is out.

We have time to wait and see who we want to get behind. IMO, there isn't anyone that stands out right now.

Who is Huntsman?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast