Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do We Believe Bush or Gonzales ??

White House announces that they plan to support Pence's immigration plan tomorrow so that an immigration bill can be signed by election time in November.......here's the link:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=38677

Alberto Gonzales announces that there will be no immigration bill before the November elections. Here's the link:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=38582

DO THEY HAVE THEIR WIRES CROSSED OR ARE THEY TRYING TO MISLEAD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AGAIN ?
    These two statements are dated one day in between each other.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

At this point, the legislation maneuvers are just a distraction.

We need to keep all eyes and efforts directed at the elections.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree with W, better to keep up the heat on those up for re-election. Besides, I wouldn't believe anything out of Bush or Gonzales mouth if their tounges came notarized!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Bottom line is they know there in trouble, dosen't matter what La Raza Boy or Jorge have to say, just keep the heat on them
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson