Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do We Even Have a President??

I don't know whether it seems like this to anyone else. But it almost seems as though the USA is flying around on it's own these days. Maybe we're flying by the seat of our pants, maybe we're on auto-pilot...who knows! Where is a president when you need one!??

Illegals are back to coming in huge numbers (it's obvious in Georgia), because the president seems to be out to lunch 24/7 and he doesn't like the idea of enforcing interior or border immigration laws, it's starting to feel as though we don't even have a president!!

Here we have Al Qaeda threats and what's he doing???
    Just sitting back and watching it all happen?!

The best thing that could happen to our country would be to get a president. A REAL ONE.

We need one so badly!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate to say it, but I'd even take Bill Clinton at this point.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, we have a PResident and he is doing exactly what he is being paid (not by us) to do. He is destroying the US.

Gosh I would take Kerry at this point and that is bad.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Gosh I would take Kerry at this point and that is bad.
    eeewww, I dont think I would go for that. Any other president would do the same thing. There is NO will by any of the elite's out there to stop illegals. There is too much money for big buisness. BIG BUISNESS runs this country. They say jump, the government ask HOW HIGH?

We need REAL people to hold office. NOT THE SAME FREAKS!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen

Everyone... both Clintons, Rudy, McCain and Kerry are on the U.S Council on Foreign Relations and are backing NAU.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757

Everyone... both Clintons, Rudy, McCain and Kerry are on the U.S Council on Foreign Relations and are backing NAU.
    I agree the others are pretty bad, but Bush is the one that opened this can of beans with illegal immigration. He's obsessed with it! For the last four years he uses every opportunity to encourage more illegals to come here. I've never seen any of the other guys talk about it like Bush does...Thanks to Bush, we now probably have twice as many illegals here than before he was elected! I think that is the sole reason Bush was chosen to run for president, it was to flood our country with illegals and to desolve the borders so they can follow through with their NAU agenda.

I never liked Bill Clinton much, until Dubya came along!

por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Everything he touches turns to sh*t. I think THAT is what makes him the worst ever. Not just immigration, he fails at everything he does -- like the rest of his life.

Who can fix it?........I hope one of our guys can compete strongly in Iowa, or New Hampshire. If not, it looks grim.

BTW, does anyone know what Richard Lamb is doing nowadays
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I feel just like you do, LEGAL! We don't have a leader...we have an incompetent puppet! Ironically, we all thought Bush was the lesser of two evils...who would vote for Gore or Kerry, for God's sake! My family and I used to joke about Bush...saying things like 'If Bush never has to open his mouth for the next 4 years...he'll be just fine'! After all, he was the son of a President! Everyone knew that Cheney would be running things...but in those days I thought Cheney was a brilliant guy! I really didn't know what a NeoCon was! Now I know what a Neocon is but it's too late.

The scary thing is that there is NO ONE on the horizon who is educated and intelligent enough on either side of the aisle to take the reins. The bar is sooo low now that idiots like Obama, Edwards, and Hillary will probably take over. All we have to do is look at Pelosi, Reid, Kennedy, et al and it's enough to make you sick!

What ever happend to the intellectual, inquiring minds, statesmen-like leaders??? Whatever happened to common sense? Maybe we can in-source a leader from another country, LOL!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast