Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As Molly pointed out, people didn't enter our country illegally with Bill Clinton at near the rate they are entering under this one.

So, what did this one do, pick up the phone the day of his innauguration, call Vicente Fox and say, "SEND THEM OVER, GOOD BUDDY!"

What else is the explanation between the two of them regarding the difference in the numbers of illegal aliens who have been entering our country since this one took office??

If so, and obviously it is so, he (this one) sure has caused our country a lot of unnecessary problems, hasn't he?

And he could care less, too.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One word:

NO!
    Ken Dreger

NO WE DO NOT HAVE A PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW. CLINTON WAS OUR LAST PRESIDENT. THE USA HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND THE PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING TO REGAIN CONTROL BEFORE WE HIT A WALL. WE ARE ON OUR OWN. THATS THE WAY I SEE IT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whatever happened to, "Can you hear me? I can hear you!" Or was that just for New York city after 911. I think he forgot those words the minute he left that pile of rubble. He crawled back into his silver lined hole and contemplated how he could stick it to the American people.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

There is something greatly askew. I really, really feel like our leadership is gripped by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    As Molly pointed out, people didn't enter our country illegally with Bill Clinton at near the rate they are entering under this one.

So, what did this one do, pick up the phone the day of his innauguration, call Vicente Fox and say, "SEND THEM OVER, GOOD BUDDY!"

What else is the explanation between the two of them regarding the difference in the numbers of illegal aliens who have been entering our country since this one took office??

If so, and obviously it is so, he (this one) sure has caused our country a lot of unnecessary problems, hasn't he?

And he could care less, too.
    Well, the only thing I can think of is that punishment of employers of illegals was more prevalent under Clinton.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Plus he didn't have this mysterious, secret relationship with the government or someone in Mexico that El Presidente seems to clearly have.

Quote Originally Posted by Molly
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta7757
    I hate to say it, but I'd even take Bill Clinton at this point.

Everyone... both Clintons, Rudy, McCain and Kerry are on the U.S Council on Foreign Relations and are backing NAU.
    I agree the others are pretty bad, but Bush is the one that opened this can of beans with illegal immigration. He's obsessed with it! For the last four years he uses every opportunity to encourage more illegals to come here. I've never seen any of the other guys talk about it like Bush does...Thanks to Bush, we now probably have twice as many illegals here than before he was elected! I think that is the sole reason Bush was chosen to run for president, it was to flood our country with illegals and to desolve the borders so they can follow through with their NAU agenda.

I despise Bush for the SSP (basically the 2nd step of NAFTA (open borders), but he was just following the plan. Bill Clinton and Mexico's Carlos Salinas de Gortari made NAFTA's passage a major legislative initiative in 1993. During his presidential campaign he had promised to review the agreement, which he considered inadequate. Clinton did not alter the original agreement, but complemented it with the NAAEC and NAALC and put it on the fast track. Several studies have concluded that NAFTA has destroyed hundreds of thousands of jobs in Mexico, just as it has destroyed a million plus of manufacturing jobs in the US. I believe both the Clintons and Bushs have betrayed America. Heck, Hillary has an ex-president of LaRaza as one of her campaign managers. It's all nauseatingly corrupt and violently criminal. I'm a newly registered independent.

Plus he didn't have this mysterious, secret relationship with the government or someone in Mexico that El Presidente seems to clearly have.
    Oh yeah, I forgot one......promises of amnesty.......Promises of amnesty has them coma'runnin!!!!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

NAFTA was the first mistake. I have to admit back then I was sleeping to. I wish we could all go back a few years and start changing things then. The politicans knew the american people were not paying attention.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast