Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    NO WE DO NOT HAVE A PRESIDENT RIGHT NOW. CLINTON WAS OUR LAST PRESIDENT. THE USA HAS BEEN HIJACKED AND THE PEOPLE ARE STRUGGLING TO REGAIN CONTROL BEFORE WE HIT A WALL. WE ARE ON OUR OWN. THATS THE WAY I SEE IT.
    I agree we don't have a president! Bush is a loose cannon that can't be trusted... Even though I voted for him I don't trust him now. This guy doesn't act like a president. He is the closest thing to a dictatar this country has ever had. Bush dislikes the American people because we get in his way in putting his agenda in place. He doesn't answer to the American people, he loathes us. He answers only to the Elites that chose him to run for president. The whole reason he is there, is to erase the borders and to merge Mexico with the U.S. He doesn't care what happens to any of us, or our children, or their future! I can't understand how Sean Hannity and Rush can still defend this man. There is nothing to defend about a man who is willing to sell his country and the American people out.

Giving amnesty was one of, if not the, first agenda he mentioned when he got elected.

He had to cool it a bit when 9/11 happened. It was hidden in plain sight, but it kept boiling and the illegals kept coming.

Not to be a broken record, but we don't have to wait on the government to punish the employers, we can do it ourselves.

One thing I wish Americans would do. I am as guilty as anyone, but we need to quit calling these people 'leaders'. I know it sounds OK, but words have meaning. IF they are our 'leaders' = then that makes us followers. Somehow I don't think we can afford to be followers any more.

We are the employers. These people work for us. They are no more than that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Giving amnesty was one of, if not the, first agenda he mentioned when he got elected.

He had to cool it a bit when 9/11 happened. It was hidden in plain sight, but it kept boiling and the illegals kept coming.

Not to be a broken record, but we don't have to wait on the government to punish the employers, we can do it ourselves.

One thing I wish Americans would do. I am as guilty as anyone, but we need to quit calling these people 'leaders'. I know it sounds OK, but words have meaning. IF they are our 'leaders' = then that makes us followers. Somehow I don't think we can afford to be followers any more.

We are the employers. These people work for us. They are no more than that.
    You are right, none of these people are leaders. They are destroying this country, and that's not someone that I respect or would want to follow. We have to work on getting these people out of office. Also we need to get the word out there who the traitors are that are running in the 2008 election!

Actually, Molly with only one or two exceptions, they are all traitors.

Many of them have been up there 2 decades. They have seen this be a problem for all that time, yet they pretended it just wasn't happening.
    It took a long time to rub their nose in it and get them to speak out.

Somehow, I don't trust this 'enlightenment' of some of them.

They all need to go - Maybe Tancredo and Paul. Not sure about a couple of the others that have spoken out. Do not, however, be fooled by our two Texas senators. They are pro-illegal. They may have had to take a different tack this last time, but they will turn on us in a NY minute, when they feel safe again. I think that is true for many of them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    Actually, Molly with only one or two exceptions, they are all traitors.

Many of them have been up there 2 decades. They have seen this be a problem for all that time, yet they pretended it just wasn't happening.
    It took a long time to rub their nose in it and get them to speak out.

Somehow, I don't trust this 'enlightenment' of some of them.

They all need to go - Maybe Tancredo and Paul. Not sure about a couple of the others that have spoken out. Do not, however, be fooled by our two Texas senators. They are pro-illegal. They may have had to take a different tack this last time, but they will turn on us in a NY minute, when they feel safe again. I think that is true for many of them.
    You are right about most of them being traitors...I think that with all the current corruption that is going on throughout the country...And the huge influx of illegals in such a short time. I'm just more aware of all the crooks that are holding political office now days...I can thank the internet and talk radio that helped wake me up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123