Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do We Spend More On Illegal Aliens Than Legal Ones? - And Re

Excellent letter Tom! I emailed Tom (see below for address) and asked him to join our discussioins.

August 26, 2007

Do We Spend More On Illegal Aliens Than Legal Ones? - And Response
    posted August 26, 2007

The article about Judge Moon's treatment of an illegal alien in Sessions Court struck a nerve with me.

I continually read and hear news reports which claim medical support for illegal aliens are a drain on the states economy, education of children of illegal aliens is a drain on the states' economy, human resources support for illegal aliens are a drain on the states' economy and that illegal aliens are a drain on the resources of the states' criminal justice system. My one question is why?

Why do we pay for the support of illegal aliens when we don't even support our own people? Why do we educate the children of illegal aliens when our own children don't get a decent education in public schools?

Do we spend as much money supporting legal aliens as we do illegal ones? Do we even spend as much on our own citizens as we do illegals? I don't think so.

I have heard it said that it would be too expensive to ship all illegal aliens back home, but how expensive is it to allow them to stay?

Tom Cripps
    wskyman@bellsouth.net

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_112178.asp
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think the single biggest financial blow is when an illegal commits a crime that is serious---this requires police investigation, trial costs, incarceration, appeals. A meth dealing bust might cost hundreds of thousands of US$. I noticed one bust of four guys that was indicted under RICO law by a grand jury. And if these guys serve out their terms--$2 million?$3 million? Then multiply this by all the other serious crimes caused by people who have not learned how to conduct themselves in an industrialized nation under English Common Law. They are used to primitive, hill country values.

Or how about a serious injury? These folks are not instructed in safety procedures very well and are unfamiliar with American technology. A doctor told me recently that his hospital had spent, at that point, $750,000 on one guy.

Or what about insurance companies that are left holding the bag when there is either fraud or an accident with no responsible party to sue for damages?

What they do contrinute---i.e. cheap labor--might also be done by automation or by motivated entrerpreneurs who figure out a more effcient way to do the tasks that illegals now do.

Economists who try to make a case that the contribution is greater than the cost live in a fantasy world where only certain numbers and measurements are included, anyway, "Economic growth" is a highly contested and debated term, in its definition alone.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Do We Spend More On Illegal Aliens Than Legal Ones? - An

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I have heard it said that it would be too expensive to ship all illegal aliens back home, but how expensive is it to allow them to stay?
    Illegal aliens cost us $400 billion a year, in higher taxes, insurance, housing costs, overcrowding, and reduced wages.

We could certaily deport them for less than $400 billion (that's $20,000 per illegal!). After the first year we would be money ahead.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How much do you think a cattle car ride to the border would cost for each illegal?

Oh shoot! I'd go out of my way, thousands of miles to drive a truck or bus full of them to the border!
    Yes, we can afford to get them out. What we can't afford is all the illegal babies (anchor babies), welfare or any other free survices they suck off of.
    We can't afford the loss of education our children and grandchildren are getting.
    I think I could go on and on. But that's just so much bull dinky to say we can't get them out or afford to get them out.
    JUST HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE!!!!
    I'd rather die living then live dying!

Re: Do We Spend More On Illegal Aliens Than Legal Ones? - An

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Excellent letter Tom! I emailed Tom (see below for address) and asked him to join our discussioins.
    NOW THAT'S A GOOD IDEA! Go through letters to the editor, or posts on forums and let people know there's Alipac, as well as Numbers, etc.

Part of the problem is that we aren't being orchestrated like the illegals (via Mecha, Lulac, etc.) so many who believe as we do think they are just a candle in the wind.

Let's bring us together. Write or email someone who is angry enough to speak their mind. Let them know they're not alone.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Quote Originally Posted by GS07
    How much do you think a cattle car ride to the border would cost for each illegal?
    Why even bother with that? Let them walk! If these people keep making more and more of our fellow Americans sick and tired of them, I'd bet we could raise a brigade of Americans with prior military experience, for the task of road marching the illegals back to the same border they snuck across!
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________________

"I've never given anybody hell; I just tell the truth on them, and they think it's hell!" - Harry Truman