Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Obbop I have a similar sentiment regarding "maybe this board is not where I belong". It seems PC is a part of this board (for various reasons that do make sense) yet by being PC we are losing so much of our anger. And I have believed for several years now that it will take ANGER to make the difference in this cause. I try to remain calm (what a joke) I try to withdraw and take a break. I try to use patience. The fact of the matter is I am on overload.

The other side doesn't remain calm and PC. They call us names and make threats and nothing happens to them.

I will take a break now because having a stroke will not help.

Quote Originally Posted by GodHelpUs
    The other side doesn't remain calm and PC. They call us names and make threats and nothing happens to them.

Though I find it difficult to contain my anger as well - and as such I can be sympathetic - did it ever occur to you that returning like with like would make BOTH sides appear extremist? It is noble to permit the attackers their day in the sun while we hang out our clothes to dry. We are counting on them to tarnish their own reputations with the American public while we keep ourselves "policed" to a reasonable level.

While it is good to keep methods of last resort in view and to be prepared, now is not quite the time of "last resort".

Keep up with ALIPAC's methods for a little while longer. We need to exhaust every "PC" course of action before politically incorrect behavior is even considered. If people would only participate, we could be even further along than we are as well.

As the old saying goes, there is much work to be done, but the workers are few.

Kurt
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Obbop I have a similar sentiment regarding "maybe this board is not where I belong". It seems PC is a part of this board (for various reasons that do make sense) yet by being PC we are losing so much of our anger. And I have believed for several years now that it will take ANGER to make the difference in this cause. I try to remain calm (what a joke) I try to withdraw and take a break. I try to use patience. The fact of the matter is I am on overload.

GHU, what do you mean by Alipac is PC?
    That seems a very odd description?

Are you incinuating that saying racist or violent comments will help our goal in the long run
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Are you incinuating that saying racist or violent comments will help our goal in the long run
    2ndamendsis - I think what they are incinuating are things such as a recent post I made where I quoted the entiresecond amendment, which was completely edited out without nary an explantion. Not necessarily that particular incident, but I'm willing to bet such things are what many are becoming somewhat agitated to.

The first step in upholding and defending a Constitution is to release all fear of discussing it and implementing it line by line. Otherwise, we are just as unconstitutional as those who call it a ******** piece of paper.

Americans have come to fear quoting their Constitution because they've been mentally conditioned to know that they will be attacked and labelled terrorists if they do.

If a people are so frightened to take a stand, the enemy will stand FOR them and.... get away with it.

It has finally become time for the American people as a whole to embrace and discuss each and every article and amendment of the Constitution and to make a decision to defend it - or eliminate it. By failing to engage in not only discussion of the Constition line-by-line but also by failing to implement everything it says - in totality - the people have in fact eliminated it by proxy since it has lost it's meaning.

Members of government bodies know this and they are merely a reflection of the apathy of the majority. Sure, the majority knows what they want and they talk much, but when it comes down to real action - they let talking BE the only action.

I agree with you that there should be no room for racism. Nor is there room for violent talk. But I maintain that there should be room for discussion of the 2nd Amendment instead of just using it as decoration within nicknames.

How much do you want to bet me that if you were to walk out into the public and ask just ten people to quote any amendment - such as the 2nd amendment - only two or three of those individuals would be able to quote it word for word? And how much would you be willing to bet me that only ONE person would even be able to tell you what the 2nd amendment talks about?

If the people have forgotten - the government has thus forgotten the people.

Kurt

A humbling thought just crossed my mind. What if GW Vincente Bushfox is right when he says illegals must be permitted to do the "job" Americans aren't doing - when it applies to taking control over a nation and giving it direction? That certainly is a job the American people aren't doing.

Inflammatory statement - yes! But won't you admit that such a statement has a horrifying bit of irony in the mix?

If someone here is planning to do something outside of the political process and legal channels then hit the road.

The only things not allowed to be said here are involving violence and racism.

If those rules are just too strict for ya, then there's the door.

There are plenty of people that know that level heads must prevail in a time of crisis... not hotheads.

I'm sick of hearing all of this crying and belly aching. Some folks here need to pull themselves together.

We are fighting and if any of you think this is not a fight then you must be doing something wrong or not doing enough.

Anyone want to say this site is too PC for your tastes? Let me tell you where you can stick it.

I've invested thousands of dollars into this. Good people on this site have invested thousands of hours of work right beside me till the middle of the night, till we were sick of it, till we were absolutely ill from this.

So many good people have put their time and money into this. We have received funds from unemployed people, students, and people on fixed incomes.

I'm tired of this "we should just quit!" or "We should do something more!" "We should do something else!"

You have two roads other than politics. One, is submission. If that is your choice then take it and go ahead and lay down and get the hell out of the way of the rest of us.

The other choice other than politics is illegal and once some of you step that way at the wrong time you will risk giving our enemies everything they ever dreamed of to deflate this mass movement of the American majority.

Wanna go ahead and give em that? Wanna go ahead and SCREW UP OUR WORK? GO AHEAD. STOP TALKING AND GET OUT THERE AND SCREW IT ALL UP BIGTIME!

You do something stupid like that and it will be you that betrays your nation for being absolutely stupid and playing right into the hands of our enemies.

So from now on, I'm going to personally start kicking people off our boards for being crybabies and complainers. Some of the people acting this way have not even been through their first focus campaign with ALIPAC.

Even if you did think that "something more" or "something less PC" is the answer, then why would you be stupid enough to be saying this crap on my boards.

And here's your PC buddy. This site is one of the largest beacons of information you can't get anywhere else on the Internet in America.

If being respectful of other races, genders, and political persuasions is too tough for you then adios!

You do know that I am the man that coined the term PC Paralysis right? You know, the term you hear other leaders in our movement using on TV and the Radio. Bet you did not know that was me.

When someone on our boards says that this place is too PC for em makes me want to laugh. Look around. Do you know where the hell you are man????? Did you see the riots and the damn gang rapes that the press conceals that we not only archive but distribute to the nation?

I swear to God that I hope some of you work for our opposition. I really do. If you are not on their payroll, you should apply. You are either with the opposition or your own worst enemies. It's hard to tell over the Internet.

If you can't keep your cool when someone calls you names and you want to say or do something nasty back to them? You want to be like them? You want to imitate them?

Get out of here. This board is not the place for you.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

No. I didn't phrase it properly. I meant that some POSTERS are extremely uh hmmm uh afraid to say what is in their hearts. Hey, I'm not looking for a fight here. I read lots of threads. I see a common denominator.

Well Obbop has been banned and all his posts removed.

If breaking the ALIPAC rules is really your hearts desire, there are other less moderated places you can go scream into the void.

There is a lot of traffic here. There are people that want to support a sane organization. There are people that want to bring us down.

So if you can't hang with the PC of no violence or racism, then hit the road. Most of our participants don't have that problem.

Do you go around at school or work speaking your heart and every innermost feeling? Do you feel compelled to suddenly start expressing your secret desires on a sidewalk? Do you stand in the middle of the Mall pronouncing your darkest fears?

Should we open a sexual fantasy section while we are at it just so everyone can be FREE to say whatever they want here and be fulfilled?

Can anyone offer me ONE example in life when jack jawing everything that is on ones mind is an equation for success with something?

W

CONCERNED VET
    2ndamendsis - I think what they are incinuating are things such as a recent post I made where I quoted the entiresecond amendment, which was completely edited out without nary an explantion. Not necessarily that particular incident, but I'm willing to bet such things are what many are becoming somewhat agitated to.
    I don't know which post you're referring to so I can't intelligently & honestly address this particular subject.

However, you have mine or other Mods & Admins PMs...would it not have been more beneficial to have taken care of the question immediately rather than stew in it?

Do you really believe that the 2nd Amendment would have been intentionally deleted here if it did not include anything that was a rule breaker? Or any part of our Constitution for that matter? That's absurd.

My thought, without knowing the post to which you're referring, is that there must have been something included that was not up to par that would have caused a MOD to delete it. The only other explanation is that it was a complete error. Gossip surely doesn't help.......direct action is beneficial to all. The only way so many would be discussing YOUR post is if YOU spread the news rather than going to the source to see if their was a problem or an accidental occurrance.

The other thing that surprises me a little bit is "without nary an explanation." Well, considering that these boards have been under attack for the past how many days AND nights by enemies of this fight who are doing everything in their power to discredit us, Your work, My work......the Mods & Admins just might have something more urgent to take care of than sparing their attention to give "nary a word." Perhaps it was forgotten while occupied in a bigger struggle? For all I know, it could have been me. If it was, I would have preferred to be treated as I would treat anyone else, honesty and face to face.

Not to worry 2ndamendsis. I'm not holding any grudges. I just felt somewhat slighted that such an entry would be edited out without even a standard {MOD EDIT} in it's place.

Perhaps a moderator felt I dwelled a little too much on the term "militia". Heck, I can't even remember which thread in which I posted it now to be honest with you. But I do recall the point I was making was that back in the 1990's I was trying to get word out about the Council on Foreign Relations and their goals to dissolve borders between Mexico, the U.S. and Canada. My reason for dwelling on the term "militia" in the 2nd Amendment was because back in the 90's, there was a large "unorganized militia movement" going on. Because of the extremist mix, people gave very little weight to information which was most important. Many would simply throw out everything because of a few extremist views mixed in with it.

My point in that post I do remember: When there is talk of "militia" as the 2nd Amendment mentions, so many people seem to exclude the words "well organized" which preceed the term. Unorganized = chaos and anarchy. Not what the forefathers had intended.

Were they revolutionary minded souls? Yes. Even THEY called government a "necessary evil"? Yes. Even THEY despised the prospects of a government turning against the people? Yes.

But I do recall, in that particular post, I sided with those who do NOT propagate extremist views. Lessons learned in the 90's proved that if you mix in talk of violent revolution and then expect people to pay any credence whatsoever to information that IS truly important - the current mindset will dump EVERYTHING due to a perceived lack of credibility coming from the messenger.

No problem on the edit. Someone overlooked contacting me if there was a problem. So for all intents and purposes - I assume there was a problem otherwise it wouldn't have been removed.

Kurt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast