Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you beleive any of this will work?

It seems they already have their minds made up. No matter how much we voice our opinions , there still going to vote it through!!!

Please reassure me that cant happen!

A little explanation why I feel this way.

I once had a aunt/uncle who was shunned from the family. Reasons being she/he was always out for herself/himself, never the team player (family).

Ten yrs ago we welcomed her back into the fold.

She/He returned home with a new husband/wife who happened to be hispanic. Most welcomed him/her into the family, no problem she/he is a human being, color of ones skin is no issue.

However a few yrs ago I found out they were "illegally" transporting more hispanics over from the border. ($800.00 a piece) As well as my 13/14/16 yr old cousins were pregnant. Come to find out all from Illegal hispanics. My sisters/brothers SSN was stolen, we did get that situation corrected.

So now we have a issue "ILLEGAL". As well as my aunt/uncle started stuff up (I will not get into it on here).

R.R. Donnelleys one of the main manufactures in town is hiring "illegal" immigrants to work at there plant, of course through a type of "ManPower" (temp agency) to keep their hands clean. Not hiring the hard working people legally here. Of course a lot of other plants are following these procedures as well.

I had enuff, it was time to right things. I called the police to find out what I could do. Just to find out that there are only 3 immigration officers in the state of Indiana. Truthly they could care less or least their hands were tied, they could do nothing about it. So I gave up, what would you do if anything.

Of course there is a lot more I could tell. However you get the basic idea.

So now the "illegals" are going to become "legal". Please explain to me how this is going to change anything. There will always be more here "illegally". Do they just redo the bill to make them legal as well.

Sorry to any one of hispanic history here legally. I have no grudge with you. Its just in my area the "illegals" consist of hispanic background. I would feel the same if they were from any part of the world.

BTW Hi to the board Newbie has entered Forgive the grammar/spelling/ramblings
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Triumph,

The beef is not with Hispanics it is with illegal aliens that have no respect for our laws, nation, etc...

If your story involves illegals or illegal aliens, that will suffice as a description. Most of us dont care where they are from or what color they are.

Yes, we have to defeat this.

Your choice is easy. Fight or surrender?

It is our hope that the American Republic can be restored through political and civic processes.

Your call.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ALIPAC,

I like your answers

Hopefully I will be welcomed to your community. I have searched for one for quite sometime. As you are aware there are boards out there that take this issue to extreme.

Im a god fearing man. One that is willing to fight. Ive already mailed the senators of Indiana, with displeasure on the way they voted. Anything else that I can help on, let me know.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Welcome. Boy this hits you right at home. Sorry for that. Hang in. Your at a great place.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Triumph I'm no expert about anything. But here's what I've been doing for a few years now.

Complain to companies/businesses that hire illegals.
    Complain to companies/businesses that offer spanish on their phones, websites, mailings.
    Complain to local government when contractors are used for street paving, etc. when those contractors use illegal workers.
    INFORM your friends and family of the danger of amnesty (guest worker).
    Begin slowly because they won't believe you at first. Gradually include more facts. Education is the key for yourself and for others.
    Write, email, call the House of Represntatives.
    Boycott businesses that hire illegals.
    Buy goods and services from mom and pop businesses whenever possible and when those businesses DON'T hire illegals.
    Most importantly, IMHO, remain VIGILANT. Don't take any politician for what he/she says. Study their actions. Actions speak louder than words.
    Contact those politicians/businesses/companies/individuals/law enforcement who are on our side of this issue.
    Every individual is important. United we stand, divided we fall.
    This is my personal view. I'm sure many others have other/better ideas.
    Read through Alipac's plans. There are some great fliers to pass out.

Triumph, welcome to the fight ...

contact your state representatives and senators as well as the Governor's office -- these folks are up for election every 2 years.

in our state, a law for penalizing the businesses that employ illegal aliens was defeated -- the chamber of commerce and others lobbied against it. Can you believe these people lobby against law enforcement and win? If a business wasn't hiring illegals they wouldn't be penalized, seems pretty simple to me.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Triumph, Welcome to the boards!

It can work because we have the power to put those beady eyed, thin lip, pencil necked politician geeks in the free cheese line with our votes. It is a large club with which to smite them. Simply let you house reps and state senators know once a week that if they vote against the wishes of "we the people", we the people will see to it they won't get elected dog catcher!

'D-Fens' Foster
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

How many are working at Donnelleys? Do they hire them to work on the task force?

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by sawdust
    How many are working at Donnelleys? Do they hire them to work on the task force?
    I will find out the info you want this weekend.

I lived and worked amidst the invaders for years.

It is only my opinion but, I fear the infiltration of MILLIONS upon MILLIONS of people bearing a culture that can only create the governments, countries and societies below our southern border.

Political correctness, if it leads to the dilution of the culture that created the USA, is as big a threat as the actual invaders.

Perhaps this board is not where I belong.

If so, let me know, and I'll "do my thing" elsewhere.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast