Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Can anyone offer me ONE example in life when jack jawing everything that is on ones mind is an equation for success with something?

W
    Equation? Don't frighten me like that W. Not every equation equals success. I should know - I had to take college algebra twice :P
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Concerned Vet,
    I don't think you read my post, or you only skimmed it.
    No problem on the edit. Someone overlooked contacting me if there was a problem. So for all intents and purposes - I assume there was a problem otherwise it wouldn't have been removed.
    No one overlooked Contacting you as it was not priority, if in fact the post was deleted consciously, as I quite clearly stated in my post. You could have certainly contacted one of us instead of taking it around where you never received an answer. Does that even make sense?

Let me say, though, that a "mod edit" is a favor quite often extended to the poster. Oft times that Mod gave a pass to the poster. If that's not appreciated then we can certainly adjust that situation! Remember, please, we donate our time and do the very best we possibly can do for all of you and all of us. We're trying to protect all of our work ...gratis.

Personally, as anyone could figure out by looking at my handle, I would love to see the 2nd Amendment posted. VERBATUM. However, as far as discussing militia, which is part of our history, that would depend on the connotation, wouldn't it?

I do hope you will repost the 2nd Amend for all to see. It's very rarely read or understood by a majority of our population.

My suggestion is that you re:read my post so that you perfectly understand my words.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ok 2ndamendsis. I re-read your post and what I get out of it is this: you feel that I ran around gossiping to others that poor old me had a post editited by a moderator which I felt in error. But I give you my word - I didn't say anything about it to anyone - not even another board user - because I didn't feel it was worth stirring up trouble over. I pretty much had just put it toward the back of my mind and "moved on" with not even a "squeak" over it.

My point in response to "others" on this thread was that my post which was edited wasn't the first one and that some felt they were well within the board rules at the time of edit. You know as well as I do that some don't accept moderation very well for the greater good. Which some will call "Politically Correct" as they may view it, no matter how improper such a label is for any given situation where it isn't called for.

And I do agree with you considering the board has been getting attacked. I've moderated boards in my short 15 years of being an internet user. There were threats made against me for some edits I made in the past. People resorted to name calling. One was a computer operating system forum and the other was a wireless internet service provider forum. In both cases, the rules on those boards were many times more confusing than those here.

The thing is though, that perhaps I could ask/recommend that ALIPAC may consider putting their achievements and what they are doing on the forum? Or at least a robust effort in showing people which pages to visit on the site which describe past achievements and where money is being used? The reason I say this is because this forum is gaining more visibility on search engines than the rest of the site - especially on Google. Many folks come to the forum and aren't finding any "real work" being done and the perception to many is that there is a great amount of talk and debate but are left lacking any real knowledge in what has been done, what is being done and what is going to be done.

Thanks for asking me to have a second look at your post. I did skim it quickly because I was in a rush to get a phone call made before it got too late in VA.

Kurt

Let me say this for everyone's benefit.

If you have a question, something happened that you believe needs to be addressed......pm a Mod or an Admin. That alone will prevent any misunderstanding and is the most benefial way to deal.

If we all try to have empathy and understand that we're working hard and many of us are giving our all to this fight, that will help with patience.

If we all understand that we have every personality in the world here and we're not perfect, not going to please everyone, that will free up space for each of us to try to find something good from each other.

If we try to respect each others efforts, that will help unify us.

This is a great group of people here and it would do us well to look at the big picture rather than sweat the small stuff cause that won't get you or I very far down the road.

The most important thing is to work hard at NEVER GIVING THE ENEMY AN IOTA with which to do us harm......which they can do with merely ONE WORD and dice and slice. I'm sure not going to knowingly give them any ammunition ....that would be cutting my nose to spite my face. Not very smart.

Concerned,
    I thank you for making the effort to have a decent conversation.
    Works much better that way and we were able to clear the air and get ready for the next round.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The second amendment to the Constitution of the United States:

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

Due to the attacks on the meaning of our second amendment, you probably wouldn't believe that I have four notebook sheets filled with sentence diagrams and analysis which proves that it says what it says. People mince words and change definitions to suit their own purposes. They take liberties with the Constitution which are absolutely illegitimate, so it takes sentence diagramming, English compositional breakdown, consultation with VERY old copies of Webster's dictionary (old English usage) as well as more modern tomes such as Blacks Law Dictionary.

Trust me - the second amendment says what it means and means what it says, literally.

Hope this was of benefit to others1

Kurt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123