Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

DO YOU CARE ABOUT WINNING?

I'm listening to Laura Ingraham.........

Some points to ponder.

BUSH IS APPEARING MORE AND MORE TO BE SUPPORTING GUILIANI.

Of all the candidates, Guiliani is the most likely to CARRY ON BUSH'S AGENDA OF CITIZENSHIP FOR THE ILLEGALS AND THE NAU.

As Laura says, its time to GET OFF THE POT and find ONE candidate to back, to campaign for, to help get elected.

AND IF WE DON'T, WE ARE GOING TO END UP WITH EITHER GUILIANI OR CLINTON.......BOTH OF WHICH WOULD BE A DISASTER FOR AMERICA.
    Guiliani and Clinton both are two-faced hypocrits.......

I'm tired of hearing the elites spout off about how Guiliani is the ONLY one who can debate Clinton in the final days. Too many idiots are BUYING INTO IT.

Clinton is the worst SPENDAHOLIC who could possibly hit the White House.
    The programs she is PROMISING would cost billions and billions.....billions we DON'T HAVE. Socialized medicine would totally ruin the healthcare system.

She will give citizenship to every d--- ILLEGAL in the country and promise it to everyone who can sneak in in the future.

Guiliani is no different when it comes to the ILLEGALS.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.........TIME IS GETTING SHORT.

Some people want Paul, some want Tancredo, some want Hunter......some back Thompson, some Romney. The rest of the candidates don't seem to have anything going for them.

Thompson and Romney CLAIM they are against the ILLEGALS getting citizenship. We KNOW where Paul, Tancredo and Hunter stand.

The public is slowly changing their minds on the war in Iraq and realize we cannot cut and run. AND WE CAN'T. But the democrats are trying to make everyone believe that the majority are against Iraq and want an immediate pull-out. If a democrat is elected HE/SHE WILL NOT IMMEDIATELY WITHDRAW THE TROOPS. It's NOT REALITY....it's CAMPAIGN BULLCRAP.

As much as I hate to say it, Tancredo, Hunter and Paul, as much as we like them, don't seem able to get the nomination. A lot of people talk about Paul. BUT, CAN THE U.S. REALLY BECOME ISOLATIONIST? And even Paul cannot IMMEDIATELY withdraw the troops from Iraq. It just isn't feasible.

Of the 3, Hunter receives the most "GOOD COMMENTS."

China, Russia, N Korea, Iran.......all trouble on the horizon.

WHO CAN HANDLE THE PROBLEMS OF THE U.S. OVER THE NEXT 4 TO 8 YEARS?????????????????????????

IT'S TIME............WE MUST DECIDE.

We need serious discussion........not I like this one or that one........we HAVE TO PICK A CANDIDATE AND WORK LIKE H--- TO GET HIM ELECTED.

Ron Paul just hit top tier. Yesterday an article was posted. I'm going to back Paul and hope he picks Tancredo or Hunter like someone posted yesterday.

I am urging everyone in my family to register for the Republican primaries before it's too late. I going to register Independent after.

Here's yesterday's article.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=87343
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CitizenJustice wrote
    WHO CAN HANDLE THE PROBLEMS OF THE U.S. OVER THE NEXT 4 TO 8 YEARS?????????????????????????

IT'S TIME............WE MUST DECIDE.

We need serious discussion........not I like this one or that one........we HAVE TO PICK A CANDIDATE AND WORK LIKE H--- TO GET HIM ELECTED.
    In my opinion, the man is Ducan Hunter. He's got a cool head and ALL of his statements are rational, logical and the right things to do.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

In my opinion, the man is Ducan Hunter. He's got a cool head and ALL of his statements are rational, logical and the right things to do.
    I'm with you, Rockfish.

CCUSA wrote:

Ron Paul just hit top tier. Yesterday an article was posted.
    Sorry, it'll take much more than one media account to enlighten me.

I can't bring myself to trust Paul where our sovereignty and national security are concerned. When I think of Paul, I envision that 90 lb. weakling getting beach sand kicked in his face. I will vote for Paul if it came between him and the Hildabeast, however, I would feel as if I'd be voting on the lesser of two evils. Honestly, I'm getting little sick of being placed in that position during every election cycle.

I really like Duncan Hunter, and I see him as a clear-cut choice. One problem, unfortunately the rest of the nation is failing to see his strengths in the same light I do.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I too like Hunter and could go with him.

I agree about Hunter, with Tancredo for Vice President.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

As Laura says, its time to GET OFF THE POT and find ONE candidate to back, to campaign for, to help get elected.
    CitizenJustice, I am so glad that you brought this up. We are very close to needing to make some decisions because WE are going to need to do a lot of work in order for our candidate to win.

I have been thinking this as well and I am SO GLAD that Laura Ingraham said this today. SHE IS RIGHT.

We cannot sit in this position too much longer or our indecision and inaction is going to come back to bite us somewhere!!

Personally, I believe that the BEST chance for victory for the Republicans will be Duncan Hunter.

Paul, Hunter or Tancredo are the choices I'm hoping for now.

I would be interested to know who each of these men would pick for Vice President if elected.

Wish I had a crystal ball.

But if we could bring it down to ONE, who would it be?!!

April
    Ron Paul has mandate for equal time during Fox News debate Marty Eels
    Published 10/18/2007 - 11:04 a.m. EDT

Republican Presidential candidate Ron Paul has broken through to the top tier of Republican candidates running for president. He knows it, GOP voters know it, and as previously reported; media outlets are grudgingly admitting it.

Fox News, to their credit, has already started giving Paul more air coverage than before. Paul was a guest on Fox Business News yesterday.

Ron Paul commented on the issue in a message to supporters, “The blackout is ending; our campaign is starting to get mainstream media attention, thanks to growing donations and volunteers.â€

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast