Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
Heres how i see it! Hunter would be the best, but for some reason he and Tancredo can not pull them selfs up off the bottom of the List.

Ron Paul is now in the top 5 which says he has a damn good chance! I would take him over any of the other top corporate picked canidates any day, I would like to see him pick Hunter or Tancredo for vice president and then we can have someone in place for the election after that!!
I also think Paul will listen to the voice of the American people and not ignore us like Bush does.

I never miss Wash. Journel on c-span, and I will tell you almost every caller is talking about Ron Paul, I am amazed at the signs up in my own town for him, I think he really has a chance and we can not let any of the other corporate pukes get a hold on our country again.

Getting in the top 5 says alot and the press finally haveing to start acknowledgeing him says more.

At this point I am really looking hard at Ron Paul, I want one of the 3 from the bottom that truely has a chance!
I agree, SOSAD. I believe that Ron Paul has the best chance and have always said if one of the 3 good guys made it to the top tier, I would back him. I would love it if Paul would pick Tancredo or Hunter as vice president. The most important thing I notice about Paul is he does what he says he will and he listens to the people. He is a much better choice than any of the globalist that are in the top tier with him. IMO,now is the time to get behind the candidate that can make it to the end. We need a good man in the white house BADLY!!!!