Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Giuliani, Romney, Thompson, and McCain).
    None of these can possibly beat Hillary, in my opinion.

They are going to need EVERY Republican to support their candidate and it ain't gonna happen with any of these four. Too many Republicans are TOO angry to play around anymore.

We're going for the REAL THING.

And they know it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    None of these can possibly beat Hillary, in my opinion.

They are going to need EVERY Republican to support their candidate and it ain't gonna happen with any of these four. Too many Republicans are TOO angry to play around anymore.

We're going for the REAL THING.

And they know it.
    This is exactly why Hillary is going to win. Giuliani??????? You have to be freakin kidding me......The conservative base is going to sit at home on election day, and Hillary will win in a land-slide. The Republican Party has taken its conservative constituents for granted. Now, they are actually coming out and saying it. They are social liberals, economic globalists. That is the elite of the Repbulican Party. That is why they will lose, because they have pulled their last fast one on the conservative American voter.

Its time for def-con 4.........We need to start backing a third party or independent presidential run for Tancredo or Hunter (I'm with MW about Paul).
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

here are our choices

It's either Hunter and Tancredo or my dog. My dog cares more about Americans that what we have in office right now.

quote="americangirl"]I agree about Hunter, with Tancredo for Vice President.[/quote]
    We the People. You the Invader

If Dunan Hunter picked Tom Tancredo as his running mate, the spotlights would give exposure to these guys right away and at a time where they could use it! Besides, I'm convinced they would make a great team. Ron Paul is too far to the right for my vote. Too fanatical in my opinion. But I do like what he wants to do with the 'Federal Reserve'. What a pile of crap that is, aye?!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I love Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo, but I am getting to really like Ron Paul and would be happy to vote for him if it means not having another Clinton as President.

The Jebb Bush supports Romney; George Bush supports Guilliani, I think, because they want Hillery in the White House to finish U.S. off.

So, when it comes to one Republican beating Hillery to save U.S. I would vote for Ron Paul. But I really like the thought of all three in office protecting us from Hillery and the empire.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I'm hoping that Duncan will get in the spotlight more but if not I will go with Tom.

My wife was talking with some friends on who to vote for and they asked my opinion, I told them that I would just as soon vote for an old yellow dog! My wife looked at me and said "Don't you dare vote for Hillery"!

Heres how i see it! Hunter would be the best, but for some reason he and Tancredo can not pull them selfs up off the bottom of the List.

Ron Paul is now in the top 5 which says he has a damn good chance! I would take him over any of the other top corporate picked canidates any day, I would like to see him pick Hunter or Tancredo for vice president and then we can have someone in place for the election after that!!
    I also think Paul will listen to the voice of the American people and not ignore us like Bush does.

I never miss Wash. Journel on c-span, and I will tell you almost every caller is talking about Ron Paul, I am amazed at the signs up in my own town for him, I think he really has a chance and we can not let any of the other corporate pukes get a hold on our country again.

Getting in the top 5 says alot and the press finally haveing to start acknowledgeing him says more.

At this point I am really looking hard at Ron Paul, I want one of the 3 from the bottom that truely has a chance!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I love Duncan Hunter and Tom Tancredo, but I am getting to really like Ron Paul and would be happy to vote for him if it means not having another Clinton as President.

The Jebb Bush supports Romney; George Bush supports Guilliani, I think, because they want Hillery in the White House to finish U.S. off.
    I BELIEVE THE ELECTION IS ALREADY FIXED. NOT 1 PERSON I HAVE EVER SPOKEN WITH WANTS HILLARY IN THE WH. NOT ONE! The only way that SLEAZE would be elected, is if the vote was already "adjusted" to make her win.

But.. Hunter/Duncan would be a good team!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Those of you who support Ron Paul would be happy to know that the Ron Paul people were out at the Georgia Tech vs. Army football game today.

Right outside of the stadium there was a Ga. Tech student holding a huge Ron Paul for President sign walking back and forth very proudly and being very friendly to all of the people.

We went over and said Hi, I told him I'm a Duncan Hunter supporter, but that I was glad to see him there too.

He said, "Oh you like Duncan?" I said, "Yes, I really do." He said, "Ducan Hunter is a good man too, but I think that Ron Paul is the best choice."

Just thought that you Ron Paul fans would be happy to hear this, as Ron Paul received a lot of good exposure today at this game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast