Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

NO, we definatley do not hire illegals

My husband owns a small maintenance company and has been in business for 28 years. We simply refuse to do that. The majority of his competition are these darn companies that do hire them.

It is one of those things that grips me so bad. We can't be complacent anymore, fight these people in DC and vote their lousy butts out of office.

My sympathy goes to that poor Rob Krentz family in Arizona.

Welcome CS63, glad you found us and thank you both for hiring American workers.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Hat's off CX63

You are welcome...but thanks to our wonderful President and this awesome new HealthCare Plan, we are now afraid of having to lay off one or two of our hard-working Americans to survive this.

SMALL BUSINESSES ARE THE BACKBONE OF THIS COUNTRY and I am hearing this all through our community with lots of these small businesses.
    We were actually considering hiring more employees but not looking so good now after meeting with our Accountant to doing the number crunching.

I will just keep praying that we can do this without having to add to the employment lines.

Banned
    Welcome CS63 !!

Just a couple of things I do, if I find illegal aliens working and I have already ordered a meal, etc., I do pay for it but call back the owner or manager and advise him I will be notifying ICE as well as all my friends to avoid his place. And I do.

Another thing is if I see Americans actually working, like on the roof at my PT building the other day - I ask for their information and let all my friends on my email list that this is a safe contractor if they need work done. BTW, when I explained to the roofers how nice it was to see Americans working for a change, one of the guys said "And we like to be working too!" Gotta love our citizens.

We talked to our neighbor, a laid off carpenter, asked for his card, again notified my email buddies - they actually want to hire legal workers. I always ask first before hiring anyone, and we actually hire very little because of a very competent and willing hubby, and explain that I need verification from whomever does their background checks that each person in my home is legal and investigated. Most refuse, so you know whom they will send.

I also use the automated car wash - they use these blow dryers - and no illegals.

Good one Wayn-O. I just wanted you to know that you won't have to worry about illegals getting their new health care...because we now have a new army to get it there...the Ready Reserve.

Obama's Civilian Army is now LAW and is Funded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htw7shWR3oU

http://www.alipac.us//ftopict-193270.html

I walked into a grocery (major chain) and walked by the pharmacy and couldn't help overhearing a heavyset woman talking to the pharmacist and she was clearly PO'd. She was raving about the HCB, and i unzipped my jacket and proudly displayed my TPP t-shirt (don't tread on me). She smiled and said thanks, that although she didn't have health insurance, she was infuriated at the manner in which the bill was passed.

She then proclaimed that she was so mad that she felt like eating a ton-o-donuts and getting super fat, then seeking medical care and saying too bad; YOU have to pay for me.

i said thanks for sharing, hang in there, and to have a great day.

Now. THAT lady is a patriot in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Good one Wayn-O. I just wanted you to know that you won't have to worry about illegals getting their new health care...because we now have a new army to get it there...the Ready Reserve.

Obama's Civilian Army is now LAW and is Funded
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htw7shWR3oU

http://www.alipac.us//ftopict-193270.html
    is that kinda like those NAZI kids marching around with shovels and stuff?

Good news WayneMan and everyone else.

Numbersusa has just added a check for E-Verify on their site.You can check your area to see who is using E-Verify or put in the name of a buisness to check them out.

I was pleasantly surprised to see who all is using it in my area,even my city government,contractors and a roofer suprise suprise.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast