Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you speed?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you speed?

So much of you people's argument revolves around, "these people have already commited a crime by enterring the country illegally, demonstrating that they are criminals and therefore undesirable in this country". I ask you then, do you ever exceed the speed limit? If so, then haven't you demonstrated you too are undesirable?

Borders where created by politics and man, humanity was created by God. In which do you place your faith? Good luck in the afterlife!

actually I don't speed...and I don't break into people homes or Country...and I am good with the grandfathers...going to have a great afterlife...
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Nope.

Even if I did, it is not the same as stealing $10,000 a year from Americans. Or driving drunk and killing 10 Americans a day. Or murdering another 10 Americans a day with a gun or knife.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Rational-what about the use of stolen identities,not paying taxes,etc,etc?
    If your going to try to use the religious angle to make your point then you might actually want to read the Bible -God says-"Render unto Caesar that which is Caesars and give God that which is God's-kind of lets you know God wants everyone to obey the rules of man- aka laws-and God,the two are not mutually exclusive.
    Please stop trying to twist Our Gods words to fit your agenda.

Rawhide!

Re: Do you speed?

Quote Originally Posted by rational1
    Borders where created by politics and man, humanity was created by God. In which do you place your faith? Good luck in the afterlife!
    God also inflicted numerous languages on the people building the tower of Babel, it was these different languages that gave rise to nations and borders. So in his own way God created borders, for a good reason.

Oh and by the way, I believe in re-incarnation.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

...ratioal 1 you are not to rational...I am sorry your web site is down
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Nada.

If that was all they did, that might not be such a terrible transgression.
    BUT... most of those that enter the country illegally also work - and that, my 'friend', IS a crime. It is another crime, when the illegal person borrows, steals, creates, or otherwise misuses a legal government document - eg. SSN, ITIN, Green Card, etc. - so, by your logic, I suppose the illegal that slipped across the border and did nothing else but sit on the beach, well, that might not technically be 'criminal'. But ID theft/document fraud IS, working without legal authorization IS, etc, etc. - yawn. Oh yeah, MOST illegals here work, therefore, most illegals here are criminals.

Borders were [sic] created by politics and man
    Funny thing those borders are, they exist for every nation - in some shape, form, or location - on the planet. We are hardly unique.

What a stupid argument! Go tell Mexico they can't enforce their borders - or what about Russia? Once you finish the fourth grade come back and post!!! HA HA!
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

where did it go Who left the fence gate open

Our argument revolves around we are right and illegal aliens are wrong.

Dixie

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast