Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Do you speed?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    do 58% of "speeders" believe that the highways belong to them, and not the government? Do they want the law abiding drivers to be eventually out-numbered by fellow speeders? Do speeders threaten to destroy the entire highway, road, and bridge system?
    Good comparison. I guess for speeders to destroy our highway and bridge system they would have to be going about 200 mph! Rational, we promise to kick out of our organization any Americans who speed at 200 mph.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Irrational one, I think we, as Americans, should feed, clothe, and house all illegal immigrants! That is, as long as they are put to work in exchange for these courtesies, while they are housed in a prison and awaiting deportation.

Why, irrational one, don't you try using your own logic to become an accepted illegal alien in some other country, such as, let's say, Mexico?
    Just sneak in at night, go get a job, and demand some special rights, even amnesty.

Then, when you're tossed back to your side of the border, let us know how that went for you. okay?

If I speed, it won't be in a town that gives sanctuary to speeders, and you can be sure that the cops who run my LEGAL drivers license number would arrest me on the spot if I was in violation of the laws of this city, state, or country. I would be held responsible, and punished accordingly, and rightly so.

Punish illegal aliens. Send them straight to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200.

Re: Do you speed?

Quote Originally Posted by rational1
    So much of you people's argument revolves around, "these people have already commited a crime by enterring the country illegally, demonstrating that they are criminals and therefore undesirable in this country". I ask you then, do you ever exceed the speed limit? If so, then haven't you demonstrated you too are undesirable?

Borders where created by politics and man, humanity was created by God. In which do you place your faith? Good luck in the afterlife!

Well, rational1 you don't know scripture very well. Now that isn't a slam only an observation for if you look the the scripture below at the promises to Abraham, Isaac, and Moses and the land promised to them you will certainly see the boundaries and borders GOD gave to them:

Chapter 34
    The Death of Moses
    1 Now Moses went up from the plains of Moab to Mount Nebo, to the top of Pisgah, which is opposite Jericho. And the LORD showed him all the land, Gilead as far as Dan,

2 and all Naphtali and the land of Ephraim and Manasseh, and all the land of Judah as far as the western sea,

3 and the Negev and the plain in the valley of Jericho, the city of palm trees, as far as Zoar.

4 Then the LORD said to him, "This is the land which I swore to Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, saying, 'I will give it to your descendants'; I have let you see it with your eyes

Deut 34:1-4 (NASB77)

Now I know the OT names for the area can be confusing but if you look at an ancient map and coorelate it to maps of today you will certainly see Israel.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Hmmm... Race: White (Hispanic)

So why am I not White (Germanic)?

Or others White (Italian)?
    Or White (Gaelic)?

You see what I mean.
    This is why DOJ stats for crime show hispanics/latinos as committing NO crime whatsoever in the US. If you don't believe me I can look it up again.
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Crimes committed by illegals are 100% preventable.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Re: Do you speed?

Quote Originally Posted by rational1
    So much of you people's argument revolves around, "these people have already commited a crime by enterring the country illegally, demonstrating that they are criminals and therefore undesirable in this country". I ask you then, do you ever exceed the speed limit? If so, then haven't you demonstrated you too are undesirable?

Borders where created by politics and man, humanity was created by God. In which do you place your faith? Good luck in the afterlife!
    WHO ARE YOU KIDDING WITH THAT SILLY COMPARISON? I don't speed or break any laws. Illegal aliens ARE criminals because they INTENTIONALLY BROKE THE LAW BY COMING HERE WITHOUT DOING SO LEGALLY. These people are undesirable and do not deserve to be here. I will NEVER accept anyone who came here illegally.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

To make it even sillier lets replace the words Do you speed? How about these words Do you murder? Do you steal? Do you shoplift? Do you (add your own)? These are different crimes and there are different penalties for each one if you commit them and get caught.

I'm so tired of the OBL's using that analogy. Illegal aliens broke the law and the punishment for breaking that law is deportation not a speeding ticket or their drivers license confiscated.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345