Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Do you want China to make your mediine?

Tonight Lou Dobbs reported that China makes about 50% of the prescription drugs and over the counter drugs for our country without oversight by the FDA.Also he reported how the Communist Chinese sold fake diabetic test kits here. This is turning into one disaster after another with China from food ,pet food,toys and now to drugs .

The following article was not part of the show but I think it is important."In a global economy, ingredients for drugs are often bought and sold many times in different countries, sometimes without proper paperwork, all of which increases the risk of fraud, the authorities say.''

F.D.A. Tracked Poisoned Drugs, but Trail Went Cold in China

After a drug ingredient from China killed dozens of Haitian children a decade ago, a senior American health official sent a cable to her investigators: find out who made the poisonous ingredient and why a state-owned company in China exported it as safe, pharmaceutical-grade glycerin.

In a case echoed by recent poisonings, at least 88 Haitian children were killed in 1996 by medicine made with a toxic syrup sent from China.

From China to Panama, a Trail of Poisoned Medicine (May 6, 2007)

May 24, 2007, Dominican Republic Officials find tainted toothpaste from China.
    Alex Quesada for The New York Times

June 1, Miami Tainted toothpaste made in China was found in a store’s inventory.

une 9, Managua, Nicaragua The police seize 40,000 tubes made in China.

The Chinese were of little help. Requests to find the manufacturer were ignored. Business records were withheld or destroyed.

The Americans had reason for alarm. “The U.S. imports a lot of Chinese glycerin and it is used in ingested products such as toothpaste,â€
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

Plain and simple - NO and I do not want them to make my vitamins, but apparently 50% of ingredients come from China

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heck no, I don't even want them making my dog's collars.

If it wasn't for Lou Dobbs, I would still be in the dark about a lot of things...I don't want anything from China, especially food and medicine!

I dont want anything from China! It's not just because of Lou Dobbs. It's because EVERYTHING I have ever had with the label "made in China" has been CRAP.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I dont want anything from China! It's not just because of Lou Dobbs. It's because EVERYTHING I have ever had with the label "made in China" has been CRAP.
    butterbean I agree, their stuff is cheap cheesy crap! Give me "Made in America" any day!

Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    Heck no, I don't even want them making my dog's collars.

<div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>