Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dobbs versus Lindsey Graham on CNN in a few minutes

Debate on CNN in just a few minutes if you can watch

MW
    Is this debate going to be on the Lou Dobbs show?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Supposedly on the situation room in a few minutes...this should be interesting

I am at work...

can I get a play by play? I hope Dobbs sticks it to him!

Go LOU!

So now Senator Flimsy Graham calls it a "Plea Bargain" not AMNESTY

Nice try at using another sneaky cover up code word...

Sucka's asking us to bring it on if we have a better alternative to this garbage!! What a moron this hayseed is. He's no match for Lou.

So Flim Flam Graham says we need to bring people out of the shadows so they can start paying into social security...but he forgets that also means in 10 years when the older illegals become legal they can also draw on it!

Flim Flam Graham also says its not amnesty because they have to go home for a touch back if they want to become a citizen....yet the get to come right back to the U.S. with legal status, they don't have to wait years in their home country like Legal Immigrants do. That is a new, easier door created for lawbreaking immigrants. It rewards illegal behavior...and that is the exact definition of amnesty!!!

I can not wait until he gets voted out of office. I want to see the look on his face.

Guy is a traitor!

April
    I can not wait until he gets voted out of office. I want to see the look on his face.

Guy is a traitor!
    It certainly will be a day of celebration for patriotic Americans!!!!

I sent a mail to Lou saying he "owned" Graham. What Graham is basically saying is that they have not done their job the past few years and now they want to know who these illegals and terrorists are. I guess they now want to know who will slit our throats as we sleep. A bit too late.

Time to outsource Bush, Kennedy, Graham, McCain; just to mention a few. Think those traitors will loan their secret service guys to protect our children? Nahhhhhhhhhh, don't think so.