Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is Dole(R-NC) a sellout?

The Senate regected today a proposal to end the Temporary Worker Program in five years. The Vote was 49-48

Sen Dole (R-NC) Voted No
    Sen Burr (R-NC) voted No

Is Sen. Dole about to sell North Carolina out?

I am trying to find out more information on this.
    If you know How about posting the information....
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    People who believes in God, America, The Bill Of Rights and Limited Government.
    </div>
    </div>

Dole voted nay..........Burr voted Yea...So far Burr is the sellout

Oops sorry this mustve ben some diffrent vote U R referring to...Im thinking about Mondays vote whether to debate it more

Is Dole(R-NC) a sellout?

Thank you for the Information...
    North carolina keep calling Sen.Burr office

We can win this.....
    * <div>[b]<div>2000 people has visited http://www.dumpgloria.com/ in the last 3 months
    </div>
    </div>

Banned
    I don't have info, but I do know we need to hammer them with phone calls tomorrow and you need to get friends and family to go to local offices over Memorial Day break!!!

I watched the vote and BOTH Dole and Burr voted nay. Maybe you're thinking of the vote on cloture?

It doesn't make sense for Dole to vote against cloture, but then try to keep guest worker in the bill. Makes me think the vote against cloture was only for show, knowing that her vote wouldn't stop the bill being debated.
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    I don't have info, but I do know we need to hammer them with phone calls tomorrow and you need to get friends and family to go to local offices over Memorial Day break!!!
    We are going to do that...
    </div>
    </div>

Banned
    chairman wrote:
    We are going to do that...

YOU GO!!!

MW
    Sen. Burr voted down Sen. Vitters amendment to kill the Z-Visa program which is the major amnesty in the compromise bill (Dream Act is another amnesty in the bill). To Sen. Dole's credit, she voted "yes" on Vitters amendment to kill the Z-Visa provision. So basically, Dole voted against amnesty and Sen. Burr voted for amnesty! IMHO, Sen. Burr's vote to keep the Z-Visa program intact identifies him as an individual that will vote "Yes" on the overall bill.

As William has already suggested, Sen. Burr has probably hitched his wagon to Sen. McCain's dieing star! However, Sen. Dole's vote to remove the largest amnesty in the bill is probably an indicator of how she'll vote on the overall bill (not a certainty, but a fairly safe assumption). I expect Dole to vote with us and Burr to vote against us.

SEN. BURR (R-NC) IS A SELLOUT!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senator Burr has endorsed Sellout John McCain...so we know he is a sell out.
    Senator Dole, is dancing around these votes, as though she has fire ants in her pants.....she'll mix these votes up enough hoping not to hurt the bill ...but to get re-elected
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast