Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Will Allow Illegal Aliens To Stay In U.S.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach View Post
    Mr. Trump answers what to do with the illegal aliens here now. It involves a merit system.

Video:

http://www.alipac.us/f13/donald-trum...5/#post1467800
    Amnesty, amnesty, amnesty!!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity View Post
    How i read into this is Donald will not up hold Rule of Law, if he will compromise on our most sacred principle, he will flounder on others. That in a nutshell is selective enforcement, no better than what Obama is doing.
    I feel the same way you do. The more I hear from Trump, the less confidence I have in his abilities and/or desires to do what needs to be done on illegal immigration. I won't deny that he has been helpful in keeping the issue of illegal immigration and border security in the news. However, do we really want people to buy into his idea that giving illegals a path to legalization is the right thing to do? The degree of how much amnesty to give is not something we need to compromise on in this early stage of the game. In my opinion, we shouldn't consider any level of amnesty acceptable!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    I feel the same way you do. The more I hear from Trump, the less confidence I have in his abilities and/or desires to do what needs to be done on illegal immigration. I won't deny that he has been helpful in keeping the issue of illegal immigration and border security in the news. However, do we really want people to buy into his idea that giving illegals a path to legalization is the right thing to do? The degree of how much amnesty to give is not something we need to compromise on in this early stage of the game. In my opinion, we shouldn't consider any level of amnesty acceptable!
    I dso not disagree with this comment, either MW. I have been taking some kind of action on this issue for 25 years and warned that it could happen for years before that. I did not do it for kudos, backslaps and praises. I truly felt it to be my patriotic obligation to prevent bad results from terribly bad decisions when possible. I have never been in this time this excited about the possibility of getting something done about correcting those bad decisions. For twelve election cycles we have continually voted for making the problem worse. We may need 2 to 4 cycles to achieve satisfactory victory.

I'm giving Walker a serious look myself, right now i'm not sold on any of them.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by Reciprocity View Post
    I'm giving Walker a serious look myself, right now i'm not sold on any of them.
    Yeah, me too. However, because of Scott Walker's past comments I can understand the apprehension some folks feel. I started watching him closely after his reported conversations with Sen. Sessions, Gov. Abbott, and other anti-illegal immigrant hardliners. It was after those conversations that he started saying all illegal immigrants must go home, get in back of the line, and apply to come in the correct manner. It was also then that he started saying legal immigration should be reduced to represent our employment numbers. Sounds just like something right out of Sen. Sessions mouth. If he changes his current message, I'll dump him so fast Linda Blair's head will spin like a revolving door! If that happens, Rick Santorum will be the only candidate that doesn't support an amnesty. That would be bad for us because unfortunately Santorum is currently polling near the bottom of the pile.

Have you read this (just found it last night):

http://www.alipac.us/f9/pro-choice-p...ald-tr-321548/
    Last edited by MW; 07-25-2015 at 08:58 AM.

I am sorry to say we will get amnesty with all of these in some form. A bright note is that Trump is talking with Ann Coulter. I started this being a Cruz/Walker supporter but wanted to hear what Trump had to say. Santorum seemed strong but can't get any traction and is vauge on his website. We need to also consider these horrid trade deals and if he will be strong enough to handle other countries. Santorum dodged Hannity, twice on the amnesty question and Hannity was pretty clear with his question. Walker soon did 4 things that had me concerned. The private meeting in NH where 3 people said he talked about a form of amnesty, his staff later denied this. Looking over Rubio as a possible VP rather quickly. How do you do that if you are really anti-amnesty? He started his campaign in Iowa not talking about the illegal invasion until encouraged to do so by his staff. His willingness to show support for the embattled trade deal without reading it - isn't that what we have in congress now? We have a long way to go and no doubt all of these will slip up and show us the truth of who they really are.
    Last edited by WingedWitch; 07-25-2015 at 11:55 AM.

NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If there be even one at least,

"Would the real republican please stand up?"

Several years ago voters began referring to some politicians as RINO's, republican in name only.

A few years ago some conservatives assumed a title of Taxed Enough Already, common acronym Tea Party. They run campaigns and caucus as republicans.

In the years of 2014-15 republicans are talking of becoming more inclusive, not excluding anyone. That ended the day Donald Trump entered the presidential race, the party immediately disowned him.

On July 24th Ted Cruz from the Senate floor called Mitch McConnell a liar, which he cannot deny without lying again. But, more of republicans "eating their own."

What is consistent about this? I'm sorry to say, but as an Independent voter, it seems to be many untruths and/or half-truths. As I opened, "Will the real republican please stand up?"

Now, convince me that you are genuine and truthful, as well as honest. Sir, Madam, it will not be an easy task.

I'm still thinking Trump is the only one who will actually secure the border, end benefits to illegal aliens, and make sure at least those with any criminal convictions are kicked out the door. Plus how he wants to end bad trade deals and stick it back to the countries screwing us over is also something none of the other GOP candidates want to do. All the rest in some form like these free trade deals that send our jobs off someplace else.

Also I have been saying this for years. While WE may want a very harsh policy and NO TOLERANCE approach sadly to win the White House a middle ground sounding approach is what needs to be displayed however there are ways to do this without granting mass amnesty which is pretty much what all the Dems want and the top GOP guys. A couple of Reps *oppose* such things... possibly. However those same guys don't take stances on how to secure the border, ending benefits to illegal aliens, or even first making sure the border is really secured.

Now what I have been saying for years:
    1. Border Security with also Entry/Exit system. Having the border FULLY secure is the first core thing and if that mean's National Guard on it then so be it.
    2. Secure the vote by mandating proof of citizenship to register to vote and valid state/federal ID to vote. Also with this invalidating any state ID that grants illegal aliens any form of ID and clean up the voter rolls while at it.
    3. End all benefits to illegal aliens be it welfare, education, jobs, anchor baby citizenship.
    4. As soon as the border is fairly secure (but still being worked on) deport ANY convicted illegal alien starting with any felony (gotta go after those sanctuary cities as well even if it means charging the entire city council and arresting them).
    5. When the border is really secure and criminals and benefits are FULLY ended and gotten rid of as they are seen THEN you talk about a *path to legal status* that actually holds the illegal alien accountable for the past and anything they may possibly do in the future. This includes NO Public benefits of any kind until the full *legal path* or *merit based* system is finished which may take 5 years to simply get to legal status (not citizenship at that point).

Now #5 is what will piss off most of us the most but in reality much of the middle (independents, some Reps, and moderate Dems) have bought into the play that some illegal aliens are great people we should keep. This allows for them to see a candidate that will actually first FIX the issue very solidly before doing any *legal path* but who says they do support one. However in reality when the rest of the system is first put in place most illegal aliens will be sent packing, self deport, or pack up and go with family members who don't qualify do to whatever reasons be it criminal or simply don't feel its worth it anymore without the handouts. In the end very few may actually qualify for such a *legal path* while most of the issue is taken care of.

I think Trump gets this, he's no fool. He knows winning the GOP primary doesn't mean crap if he can't get independents, and even some moderate dems to side with him. There is no way for him to win on just the Rep vote which is what all the rest of the candidates are thinking they are playing at but very likely to miss most Independents which is the real key.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012 View Post
    I'm still thinking Trump is the only one who will actually secure the border, end benefits to illegal aliens, and make sure at least those with any criminal convictions are kicked out the door. Plus how he wants to end bad trade deals and stick it back to the countries screwing us over is also something none of the other GOP candidates want to do. All the rest in some form like these free trade deals that send our jobs off someplace else.

Also I have been saying this for years. While WE may want a very harsh policy and NO TOLERANCE approach sadly to win the White House a middle ground sounding approach is what needs to be displayed however there are ways to do this without granting mass amnesty which is pretty much what all the Dems want and the top GOP guys. A couple of Reps *oppose* such things... possibly. However those same guys don't take stances on how to secure the border, ending benefits to illegal aliens, or even first making sure the border is really secured.

Now what I have been saying for years:
    1. Border Security with also Entry/Exit system. Having the border FULLY secure is the first core thing and if that mean's National Guard on it then so be it.
    2. Secure the vote by mandating proof of citizenship to register to vote and valid state/federal ID to vote. Also with this invalidating any state ID that grants illegal aliens any form of ID and clean up the voter rolls while at it.
    3. End all benefits to illegal aliens be it welfare, education, jobs, anchor baby citizenship.
    4. As soon as the border is fairly secure (but still being worked on) deport ANY convicted illegal alien starting with any felony (gotta go after those sanctuary cities as well even if it means charging the entire city council and arresting them).
    5. When the border is really secure and criminals and benefits are FULLY ended and gotten rid of as they are seen THEN you talk about a *path to legal status* that actually holds the illegal alien accountable for the past and anything they may possibly do in the future. This includes NO Public benefits of any kind until the full *legal path* or *merit based* system is finished which may take 5 years to simply get to legal status (not citizenship at that point).

Now #5 is what will piss off most of us the most but in reality much of the middle (independents, some Reps, and moderate Dems) have bought into the play that some illegal aliens are great people we should keep. This allows for them to see a candidate that will actually first FIX the issue very solidly before doing any *legal path* but who says they do support one. However in reality when the rest of the system is first put in place most illegal aliens will be sent packing, self deport, or pack up and go with family members who don't qualify do to whatever reasons be it criminal or simply don't feel its worth it anymore without the handouts. In the end very few may actually qualify for such a *legal path* while most of the issue is taken care of.

I think Trump gets this, he's no fool. He knows winning the GOP primary doesn't mean crap if he can't get independents, and even some moderate dems to side with him. There is no way for him to win on just the Rep vote which is what all the rest of the candidates are thinking they are playing at but very likely to miss most Independents which is the real key.
    We've heard a lot of tough talk from Trump, but what solutions has he really offered? Besides that, saying right up front that you're going to give illegals amnesty is a deal breaker for me. Honestly, I think any serious discussion of Trump for President will end up being a moot point. I just don't think his ego and loudmouth are going to carry him through the next 16 months. If I end up being wrong, I'll eat my crow like a real man.

Did you read this:

http://www.alipac.us/f9/pro-choice-p...ald-tr-321548/
    Last edited by MW; 07-26-2015 at 12:38 AM.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast