Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Donald Trump Will Allow Illegal Aliens To Stay In U.S.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We join with ALIPAC. We will never support a position that is essentially unlawful and traitorous.
    Trump has signed his own warrant of arrest: his position is aiding and abetting the unlawful presence of illegal alien invaders.
    He and the entire GOP field except for Santorum want the illegal aliens to remain here.

They call the Soros-Wall Street Globalist-Chamber of Crony Capitalist plan by various names: "Legal Status", Permanent Residency", "Outstanding to remain", "all but the Criminals", Path to citizenship" and outright "amnesty".
    Not one of them call it amnesty.(except the latter two).

Do you know why they don't call it "amnesty"? Because they say that, if it doesn't contain citizenship wording...yet..., it ain't amnesty. We call that BS.

The real problem is that we have been reporting that most of the GOP congressional candidates and senatorial candidates and office holders are for this plan concocted by the Chamber of Cronies and the one world government folks.

Even the State Houses have been compromised. As part of the plan, they hope to have a good sized majority of the states providing either drivers licenses to illegals, in state tuition, voting, jury empanelment and the like by the end of 2016.Congress can then say, "Look what the states did. We have to make this universal"
    The problem is the money. We had sincerely hoped that Trump would be the guy because he's the only one who doesn't have to go to Wall street for the money.

It will take around 11 Billion Dollars for state and federal elections for both parties in 2016. The ONLY folks with that kind of cash are
    Wall street globalist bankers
    Silicon Valley
    Oil Mafia
    International corporations
    Chamber of Crony Capitalists
    SEIU and the AFL CIO
    They all appear to be in league.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by TeaPartyImmigrationCoalit View Post
    We join with ALIPAC. We will never support a position that is essentially unlawful and traitorous.
    Trump has signed his own warrant of arrest: his position is aiding and abetting the unlawful presence of illegal alien invaders.
    He and the entire GOP field except for Santorum want the illegal aliens to remain here.

They call the Soros-Wall Street Globalist-Chamber of Crony Capitalist plan by various names: "Legal Status", Permanent Residency", "Outstanding to remain", "all but the Criminals", Path to citizenship" and outright "amnesty".
    Not one of them call it amnesty.(except the latter two).

Do you know why they don't call it "amnesty"? Because they say that, if it doesn't contain citizenship wording...yet..., it ain't amnesty. We call that BS.

The real problem is that we have been reporting that most of the GOP congressional candidates and senatorial candidates and office holders are for this plan concocted by the Chamber of Cronies and the one world government folks.

Even the State Houses have been compromised. As part of the plan, they hope to have a good sized majority of the states providing either drivers licenses to illegals, in state tuition, voting, jury empanelment and the like by the end of 2016.Congress can then say, "Look what the states did. We have to make this universal"
    The problem is the money. We had sincerely hoped that Trump would be the guy because he's the only one who doesn't have to go to Wall street for the money.

It will take around 11 Billion Dollars for state and federal elections for both parties in 2016. The ONLY folks with that kind of cash are
    Wall street globalist bankers
    Silicon Valley
    Oil Mafia
    International corporations
    Chamber of Crony Capitalists
    SEIU and the AFL CIO
    They all appear to be in league.
    Good post, however, there needs to be one correction. Santorum is not the only exception to those supporting some form of amnesty. Gov. Scott Walker is the other exception. I know in the past he supported amnesty, but that no longer appears to be the case.

Just read the following this morning put out by NumbersUSA:

Urgent Action

ROY BECK, PRESIDENT
    Pro-amnesty pressures separate Trump, Walker & Santorum this week -- We've done lots of new ratings of Presidential candidates
    HELP YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES: Look at their Grades & Ratings at: www.NumbersUSA.com/2016. Then click on the photos to see how you can contact those candidates and let them know how they can get better grades -- and why they should do it.==============================================
    A GOOD SUNDAY MORNING TO YOU, FELLOW CITIZENS,
    I want to get this into your in-box before Shirley and I head over to church and then spend the afternoon watching to see if our Nats can handle the pressure of the Pirates' home-town crowd and even up the four-game series.
    The pressure and consequences were a lot more serious this last week for the 21 Presidential candidates. I think you will be particularly interested in how Donald Trump, Dan Walker and Rick Santorum performed when they "came up to bat" in high-pressure moments, surrounded by the cameras and tape recorders of national media.
    Trump on national TV and on the Arizona border stumbled and let himself get boxed into saying he would offer amnesty to the illegal aliens who aren't the "bad ones." He seemed to be defensive and trying to prove that he isn't hostile to immigrants by also indicating he would like to see legal immigration increased.
    But Walker -- ambushed by an illegal-alien family brought to Iowa to confront him in front of the national press corps -- refused to be intimidated, stood strong and unapologetic about the importance of the rule of law, and declined to concede an amnesty..
    Rick Santorum in a long interview on PBS also resisted being trapped into talking about immigration issues in the paradigm the mainstream media prefers. Instead, he deftly turned the high-profile TV appearance into an appeal to set immigration policy to benefit workers and poor people.
    COMMENTS HAVE (grade) CONSEQUENCES
    Our NumbersUSA Grading Team reviewed all grades and comments of the 21 Presidential Hopefuls at the end of the week and demoted Trump in two categories and lowered his overall grade. It was a strange turn of events for Trump who dominated the news all week in his tenacious attempts to stand up for the crime victims of illegal immigration, igniting a national debate about "sanctuary cities" that led to the U.S. House passing a bill to defund such local governments. However, he still has not weighed in on what he would do about interior enforcement policies other than sanctuary cities. Thus, there was not a reason to raise his rating in Interior Enforcement.
    Here is a peek at 3 of the 10 category ratings plus the overall Worker-<acronym title="Google Page Ranking">Pr</acronym> otection Immigration Grade earned by the three candidates who had entered the week with the three top grades:
    TRUMP
    HARMFUL -- Amnesty Rating
    UNHELPFUL -- Reducing Legal Immigration
    GOOD -- Interior Enforcement Rating
    C -- Overall Immigration Grade
    WALKER
    VERY GOOD -- Amnesty Rating
    VERY GOOD -- Reducing Legal Immigration Rating
    NO ACTION -- Interior Enforcement Rating
    B- -- Overall Immigration Grade
    SANTORUM
    EXCELLENT -- Amnesty Rating
    VERY GOOD -- Reducing Legal Immigration Rating
    GOOD -- Interior Enforcement Rating
    A -- Overall Immigration Grade
    At the bottom of this email, I list changed ratings on all the other candidates.
    Please remember that no rating or grade is in concrete. It often is up to citizens -- especially voters who support candidates for other reasons -- to try to educate them and press them to improve their immigration positions.
    I'm now going to show you some of the most important new comments from candidates this week. But you can peruse all of them on the 21 separate candidate pages that you can access by clicking on a candidate's photo on the overall Report Card Grid at www.NumbersUSA.com/2016
    The comments upon which we base our ratings all include links to the original ne ws source or candidate websites.
    WHAT TRUMP SAID
    On Friday's broadcast of MSNBC's "Morning Joe," Trump said he was "a very big believer in the merit system" to "work something out" for "some of these people have been here, they've done a good job. You know, in some cases, sadly, they've been living under the shadows."
    Nearly all journalists tend to think the most important immigration question is what sho uld be done with the millions of illegal immigrants already in this country. I hope candidates will learn to say, "That's the wrong question. The right question is what can we do to minimize the harm that having a large illegal population does to the wages of American workers."
    But Trump answered:
    "Well, the first thing we do is take the bad ones, of which there are, unfortunately, quite a few. We take the bad ones, and get them the hell out. . . . We have to get the bad ones out. Then the other ones -- and I'm a very big believer in merit system. I have to tell you. Because some of these people have been here, they've done a good job. You know, in some cases, sadly, they've been living under the shadows, etc. etc. We have to do something. So, whether it's merit or whether it's whatever, but I'm a believer in the merit system. If somebody's been outstanding, we try and work something out. But before we do anything, Joe, we have to secure the border...."
    Those comments are in line with an earlier report from TMZ.com:
    Donald Trump says if he's elected president, he'd let undocumented workers who are productive stay in the United States, but if they just sponge off the system and don't contribute ... he'd have them deported.

Trump tells TMZ he'd create a "system of merit," saying people here illegally should have "a road to legal status" if they work hard and contribute to the country.

Trump also says no one really knows how many people are in the U.S. illegally -- he cites different stats that show the figure is somewhere between 11 and 30 million. Trumps says it's unrealistic and inhumane to attempt to deport all of them. Thus, the merit system. He s ays many undocumented workers are "hardworking people" who deserve a chance to live the American dream.
    A Sun Times report from his Arizona visit stated:
    During a rally in Arizona on Saturday that drew an estimated 4,000 supporters, Trump said nobody should interpret his comments as being anti-immigration.

"I love legal immigration. I l ove it," Trump said. "We should make it easier, and faster."
    WHAT WALKER DID
    A pro-amnesty group brought Jose Flores, an illegal alien, and two of his children (a 7-year old and 13-year old, both born in the U.S.) to a Walker campaign stop in Walker's hometown in Iowa. This is a tactic commonly used in hometown districts of Members of Congress and in the halls of Congress here in the Capitol. The effort often works either in embarrassing the politician or getting the politician to back down from previous anti-amnesty positions.
    Knowing the national press corps would be following his every move and statement, the pro-amnesty forces surely thought they could force one of those errors while hammering the governor for being one of 26 who are part of the lawsuit that has stopped Pres. Obama's 2014 executive amnesty for months now.
    The plan backfired on the open-borders activists, though, as many of the media reported that Walker showed attributes of leadership in the way he handled a highly planned ambush by his opposition.
    In "S cott Walker tells undocumented worker that immigrants must follow the law" Jenna Johnson of the Washington Post writes:
    It was an opportunity for Walker to demonstrate how he calmly fights back against challenges from activists. He was forceful as he told the Flores family that immigrants must follow the rules, but he added, "I completely sympathize with the situation you're all in and others are in."

One of the activists, Sam Freeman of Wi sconsin's Voces de la Frontera, cut the governor off and shouted, "So that's why you want to separate their family?"

Walker curtly said that he wanted to talk only with the family and that their plight is the reason the United States must go forward with "putting in place a logical system." To address illegal immigration , Walker said, the nation needs to secure the border and enforce its laws before it can focus on other issues. An immigration system cannot come at the cost of American workers and their wages, he added.

"When are you guys going to fix the immigration system?" Flores said. "When are you guys going to take the time to fix immigration reform? So we've got to be deported?"

Walker stayed on message, listing his immigration talking points and criticizing Obama for not fixing the system. He also said that he supported the lawsuit Wisconsin filed to stop Obama's executive action.

"No man or woman is ab ove the law in this country," Walker said. "That's the beauty of America."

Then Luis Flores jumped in: "Do you want me, like, to come home -- come from school and my dad get deported?"

"No, that's not what I'm talking about," Walker said. "You mentioned Waukesha. I've got two nieces who go to school there as well. -- I appreciate kids like you and kids like them, so that's not what my point is. My point is that in America, nobody is above the law."
    The Wall Street Journal filled in other parts of the encounter that made Walker's steadfastness even more impressive. In "Scott Walker, Confronted by Immigrant in Iowa, Blames Obama for Family's Uncertainty," Reid Epstein wrote:
    Leslie was with her father, Jose, an undocumented immigrant who works as a painter, and 7-year-old brother Luis -- told the dozen or so reporters traveling with the Walker campaign their plight. Jose Flores, 38 years old, came to the U.S. illegally from Mexico 19 years ago.

Leslie had tears welling in her left eye and streaming down her cheek. . . . Young Luis asked Mr. Walker: "Do you want me to come home from school and my dad got deported?"

Mr. Walker said that's not his plan. "That's not what I'm talking about," he said. "My point i s that, in America, no one person is above the law. The president can't make the law just because he says it."
    I didn't notice any of the mainstream media pointing out the irony that the illegal foreign painter who said he lived in constant fear of being deported had nonetheless traveled to another state to confront a Presidential candidate in front of national media. Obviously, this illegal alien -- like most -- has no real fear at all that immigration laws might actually be enforced.
    WHAT SANTORUM SAID
    On the PBS News Hour, Judy Woodruff tried to focus Santorum on the controversy over whether Trump had crossed the line in tying Mexican illegal aliens to rape and drug running.
    Santorum quickly said he had stated his disagreement with how Trump had made the connection but that the question of crime and immigration is one that should be discussed. He immediately then indicated that the most important part of the immigration discussion should be about its effect on American workers:
    "I'm the only person in this race who's actually put out a comprehensive plan on immigration control that deals with both illegal and legal immigration.

"And there's -- there are a lot of -- again, to me, it goes with, how are we going to create a better opportunity for lower-skilled workers in America. Many of those poor children you're talking about, who are not going to be able to go to college? How are we going to create the opportunity for them to rise in society?

"And so we have put together not just an economic plan that deals with a whole host of things, including, by the way, increasing the minimum wage, which I'm one of the few Republicans that is in favor of, but also an immigration plan that says let's quit bringing over a million legal immigrants a year, as well as hundreds of thousands, if not millions illegal immigrants, almost all of whom are unskilled, into this country to compete against the workers right now who see their wages flatlining and the opportunity for them to rise decreasing in America.

"And so you can look at the immigration issue, and we have, according to the number, 35 million legal and illegal immigrants have come into this country in the last 20 years. That can be a good thing or a bad thing.

"We need to look at it from the standpoint of what's best for the economy and what's best for the American worker."
    Unfortunately, Woodruff then said there was no time to discuss that aspect. But Santorum seems committed to raising the jobs issue in every public forum now.
    Here's another fine recent quote by Santorum through the media:
    "Since 2000, there have been about 6.5 million net new jobs created in this country. What percentage of those net new jobs are held by people who are in this country but not born in this country? The answer is all of them. There are fewer native-born American s working today than there was in the year 2000."
    If Santorum could be in any of these upcoming debates, his raising the issue in this way can force other candidates to deal with the issue, too. Fortunately, Walker is also raising the issue, although in much less detail, and seems assured of being included. He needs to be encouraged to talk about it in the debates.
    THIS WEEK'S CHANGES IN RATINGS AND GRADES
    Besides the three mentioned above, the following candidates said things that caused us to change their Ratings on one or more of the 10 immigration categories we track.
    MARTIN O'MALLEY
    ABYSMAL -- Amnesty Rating (changed from Very Harmful)
    VERY HARMFUL -- Unnecessary Work Visas Rating (changed from Unhelpful)
    ABYSMAL -- Chain Migration Rating (changed from No Action)
    ABYSMAL -- Visa Lottery (changed from No Action)
    F- -- Overall Immigration Grade (changed from D-minus)
    CHRIS CHRISTIE
    GOOD -- Interior Enforcement Rating (changed from Mixed)
    C- -- Overall Immigration Grade (unchanged)
    JOHN KASICH
    ABYSMAL -- Birthright Citizenship Rating (changed from 1st Steps)
    D -- Overall Immigration Grade (changed from D+)
    MIKE HUCKABEE
    MIXED -- Amnesty Rating (changed from Unhelpful)
    C- -- Overall Immigration Grade (unchanged)
    OTHER RECENT COMMENTS OF INTEREST
    Here are a few more comments of interest that we've added to the Report Cards this week:
    Ben Carson was reported saying that he would remove illegal aliens "from the shadows" and would require them to pay back taxes to the Internal Revenue Service. Participants would have to "wait in line" to receive citizenship, Carson said.
    C- -- Carson's Overall Immigration Grade (unchanged)
    In an ad, Huckabee said:
    "We've got to repeal Obama's unconstitutional executive orders, oppose amnesty, and secure the border. You don't punish people for living by the rules. If you're rewarding people who play outside the rules, and punish people who live within the rules, pretty soon nobody is going to play by the rules. By securing the border and protecting American workers and their livelihoods, we'll finally help every American earn his or her maximum wage."
    Kasich had this to say about what to do with the millions of illegal aliens in this country:
    "What about the people living next to us that we go to church with? Does it seem right to make them leave? We don't want to get rid of them, but I think they should pay a penalty for jumping the line.

"... if they're here (and a child is born on American
    soil, "I think the baby should be a citizen."
    Christie said:
    "Sanctuary cities have to stop protecting felons in the midst of law-abiding people. That has to end and if I'm elected president it will e nd in a Christie administration.

"We've got to penalize employers who hire people who are here illegally. Because the fact is that that shouldn't happen and it's exploiting American workers. But in addition to that, it's exploiting many of those people who are here illegally because they're being paid less money. So we need to make bigger fines to make sure that those employers who violate the law are being held accountable."
    Grilling an Administration official in a Senate hearing on sanctuary policies, Ted Cruz said:
    "There are too many politicians in Washington that talk a good game but don't act. If you want to honor Josh (Wilkerson), if you want to honor Kate Steinle, start enforcing the law and stop releasing murderers, and rapists, and drunk drivers. ... I don't want to hear from the Obama administration they're sorry while they continue to do the exact same thing because what we know -- more people will be murdered, more people will be raped, more people will be killed by drunk drivers because this Administration refuses to enforce the law. That is wrong. No man is above the law, and that includes President Obama."
    C -- Cruz's Overall Immigration Grade (unchanged)
    It gets confusing trying to follow all the twists and turns of all these candidates on immigration issues. That's why we do the big grid of our immigration report cards, so you can quickly get a sense at a glance where each candidate stands in relation to the others on 10 different categories of immigration policy.
    It is most important to dig deeper than a few supe rficial sound bites in the media. Keep track of just what and how much substance lies behind each sound bite.

ROY
    BECK,
    NUMBERSusa
    PRESIDENT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Why can't these numbskulls who are running understand if you grant any kind of amnesty it will only serve to encourage MORE illegal immigration!?! Very disappointed in Trump! The media and the RINOs were quick to pounce on him because they thought his remarks about John McAmnesty were what was going to spell doom for his chances, but I'm afraid this is what has done it. He's toast. His support will evaporate now.

So far, it looks like Walker is the "cleanest dirty shirt in the hamper."

When Walker was ambushed by those open border proponents and the kid asked him if he wanted his dad deported he should have explained that in our country, no one is above the law and his dad made a mistake by breaking the law and coming here illegally just like someone who robs a liquor store makes a mistake. Since no one is above the law, his dad will have to be punished just like any other person who breaks the law. The dad who robs a liquor store has to go to jail and is separated from his family too. The dad who breaks the law and sneaks into our country without permission has to go back home.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

This is all very entangled and complex. Cruz wants to sell off public lands. Walker wants ‘sponsors’ for WI public parks. What does that entail? If we want to eliminate or severely reduce even legal immigration, is not our environment part of the reason? If Walker is anti-environment, isn’t that a contradiction to the cause? I remain with Trump as being more balanced and I am willing to have people like Ann Coulter and groups like ALIPAC keep pressure on him. Does it bother anyone but me that Walker jumped on supporting the trade deal without reading the bill first which would have severely hurt legal U.S. workers? Actions speak louder than words.

Quote Originally Posted by WingedWitch View Post
    This is all very entangled and complex. Cruz wants to sell off public lands. Walker wants ‘sponsors’ for WI public parks. What does that entail? If we want to eliminate or severely reduce even legal immigration, is not our environment part of the reason? If Walker is anti-environment, isn’t that a contradiction to the cause? I remain with Trump as being more balanced and I am willing to have people like Ann Coulter and groups like ALIPAC keep pressure on him. Does it bother anyone but me that Walker jumped on supporting the trade deal without reading the bill first which would have severely hurt legal U.S. workers? Actions speak louder than words.
    You might be right. I think it's too early to tell who's the best, "clean dirty shirt in the hamper."
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

MW
    I hear what you're saying, however, my conscience will not allow me to support any candidate that openly supports amnesty for illegal aliens. I, like many others on here, consider illegal immigration and border security to be our #1 issue. IMO, Trump's open support of amnesty is unacceptable and should not be ignored or tolerated. None of us are ever going to find a candidate we agree with 100% of the time, so there are certain things we are forced to overlook (not ignore, just overlook). With that said, I for one absolutely refuse to get behind someone that supports amnesty for illegal aliens. For me right now, Rick Santorum and Scott Walker are the only two choices.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW, Make no mistake about it. I want 100% of the illegal invaders sent back. I want all or most legal immigration stopped until the U.S. gets back on its feet. I want trade deals that work for legal working U.S. citizens. I want the laws enforced or changed so this never happens again. We have plenty of time before the election to see who they really are. I still say when you see a history, you have to pay attention.

I do a lot of digging not just listening to campaign speak. The Koch brothers have been big supporters in both Walker's union busting and his lowering of envirnomental standards to allow their companies higher levels of polution in WI. Do you really think he will turn on them once elected? Really? They are pro-amnesty. Birds of a feather flock together, as grandma would say. He has been very good at repaying them in WI. He still likes Rubio as a possible VP even though on his facebook page many supports aren't happy with Rubio as a VP.
    Last edited by WingedWitch; 07-26-2015 at 07:28 PM.

MW
    MW, Make no mistake about it. I want 100% of the illegal invaders sent back. I want all or most legal immigration stopped until the U.S. gets back on its feet. I want trade deals that work for legal working U.S. citizens. I want the laws enforced or changed so this never happens again. We have plenty of time before the election to see who they really are. I still say when you see a history, you have to pay attention.

I do a lot of digging not just listening to campaign speak. The Koch brothers have been big supporters in both Walker's union busting and his lowering of envirnomental standards to allow their companies higher levels of polution in WI. Do you really think he will turn on them once elected? Really? They are pro-amnesty. Birds of a feather flock together, as grandma would say. He has been very good at repaying them in WI. He still likes Rubio as a possible VP even though on his facebook page many supports aren't happy with Rubio as a VP.
    I'm not making my decision based on what the Koch brothers do or don't do. After reading a couple of previous articles, it seems Walker is no longer their golden boy. This change is probably due to his coming out against amnesty and his support for a reduction in legal immigration.

MW, none of these candidates will be found without some dirt. But if you are going to point it out for Trump, and you always do, someone needs to point it out for Walker and the others also. We have a long way to go and I am sure we still have a lot to learn about all of them.

MW
    MW, none of these candidates will be found without some dirt. But if you are going to point it out for Trump, and you always do, someone needs to point it out for Walker and the others also. We have a long way to go and I am sure we still have a lot to learn about all of them.

I agree that all the candidates need to be well vetted by the American public, and that includes Trump. The reason I've been identifying Trump's problems so much as of late is because no one else seems to have an interest in doing it and there is a lot of recent facts coming out about him that most of us weren't aware of.

I see you just joined the ALIPAC forums recently (Jul 2015). As a new member your point of view is invited and welcomed. However, as a new member you may have missed the vetting processes we've went through on these forums with the other candidates. Trump is a relatively new 'person of interest' on here, so I guess hearing more about him right now (the good and the bad) is to be expected.

Jeb Bush, Cruz, Paul, and most of the other candidates are old news. Walker is getting a lot of notice recently because of his changed immigration position which have brought him more in line with the likes of Sen. Sessions, Gov. Gregg Abbott, and other hard-line anti-illegal immigrant stalwarts. Additionally, right now Rick Santorum and Scott Walker are the only two candidates that have verbally claimed they do not support amnesty by any variation or degree for illegal aliens.

By the way, welcome to ALIPAC!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast