Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Donate money and BEWARE!

The Denver Post ran a Thanksgiving article yesterday about some food bank in the area. AS USUAL, there was a picture of a HISPANIC woman with a small child picking up a FREE can of soup. The article said that the father worked in landscaping..."seasonal work" and now times are tough....read the code....the parents are illegals and the boy is an anchor child......never does the article say what the parents are and what the kid should be... ILLEGALS! This is typical liberal Denver Post which is owned by a Massachusetts liberal who brought a BLACK editor out here from THERE and some of the reporters from THERE came here with him!

My point? If you give to any so called not for profit you have no guarantee you are helping a citizen and aiding and abetting an illegal!

I have seen the poverty of Latin America even in my wife's own family so I caan sympathize with why they come here but WE ARE destroying our way of life by allowing this! Our economic wealth and our culture!

IF the United States is so great a country with 300 million people why do we need to import any more immmigrants at all from anywhere? HB 1 or farm workers?

My son goes to a medium sized Lutheran school here in Illinois. They do a LOT of good, mission trips to Appalachia, building homes on the Indian reservations, etc. Last year they wanted to collect coats and shoes for 'poor people' in Arizona. I asked his teacher, in front of my son, who was getting the donations, as we would only give if they could insure they were going to poor American CITIZENS. His teacher was appalled that I even would even ask such a question. (especially in front of my son, who is 11). "Poverty doesn't know illegal from legal." she said. Well, MY charity does. After a long discussion, there was no compromise and we did not donate to this project. Flash forward a few months. I'm on the Evangelism ministry and they want to discuss how to advertise our new English as a second language program. Quiet me asks, again, will we be insuring it is LEGAL immigrants seeking assistance? Everyone (except one gentleman in our group) looked at me as if I had grown two heads! After some discussion they said that it wasn't our place to question immigration status. Sorry, as an American citizen, it IS my right. I told them I would go to the classes and ask, as they came in if they were LEGALLY ENTITLED to be in the US. They were very upset at me. They said God forgives sinners. I said they have to admit their sin first, ask for forgiveness, and THEN God forgives. These people don't think they've done anything wrong, they don't think they have anything to be forgiven for. I advised them it is a crime for the church (or anyone) to aid or abet in ANY way an illegal alien. I told them I will call ICE and who ever I have to, to insure WE are obeying the law. The ESL class was cancelled. There was no call to donate to the poor people in Arizona this year. I feel bad because maybe there were some poor American citizens who needed assistance. But looking at the pictures of those seeking aid, I doubt that. I know these are small things, but those who donate through their churches should double check and make sure that Americans are getting this aid, not illegals.

I DEFINATELY WANT MY DONATIONS (THAT I AM ENCOURAGED TO BELIEVE ARE GOING TO AMERICANS) ARE GOING TO AMERICANS.

IT WOULD BE INTERESTING TO KNOW HOW MUCH OF OUR DONATIONS TO THE SALVATION ARMY, CHURCHES, RED CROSS, SERVICE ORGANIZATIONS, ETC., ENDS UP IN THE HANDS OF ILLEGALS AND NOT AMERICANS.

THERE ARE CERTAINLY MORE THAN ENOUGH POOR AMERICANS THAT CAN USE HELP...RATHER THAN GIVING RESOURCES TO ILLEGALS WHO HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHT TO BE HERE ANYWAY.

PERHAPS THATS WHY EACH YEAR THESE AGENCIES SAY THEY NEED MORE FOOD, MONEY, AND CLOTHING---TO GIVE TO THE EVER INCREASING MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS SNEAKING INTO THE COUNTRY AND DEMANDING FREE FOOD, HOUSING, AND EDUCATION--ALL AT THE COST TO US CITIZENS.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Excellent points.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ask before you give and let others know what you find.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Welcome to ALIPAC, leankat! I LOVE your courage!! Just let 'em have it! I agree with you wholeheartedly. I've become more and more cautious about how I donate to "charities". I have started trying to just keep it in my hometown because at least I know it's not going to MEXICO.
    Of course, even at that, I can't be assured that it's not going to the illegals we have here. I don't know the answer to this problem except just actually FINDING poor people in our neighborhoods and giving directly to them.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

AMERICANS FIRST!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last night they had one of our local weathermen covering a tree lighting ceremony in a nearby town. they were giving away toys to the first 1,000 kids. I wonder how many of those kids were American kids and how many were anchor babies or out and out illegals!

And I woke up with an incident on my mind this morning that happened a long time ago. An American guy I know married a Mexican girl and took her overseas with him. She had one child already who, I assume must have been an American citizen because there was no problem with the older of the two children going right straight to the USA when it was time to go home. However, the second child was born overseas and that child and the mother were to go to Mexico City rather than the US, they weren't going to be allowed back into the US automatically. I know I'm a dunce sometimes but it just dawned on my WHY that was--the wife was an illegal, the 2nd kid WASN'T born on American soil and therefore isn't an anchor baby but an illegal as well, and the US government actually did something right.

I heard that later on both mother and child did manage to get back into this country but I don't know the circumstances because I lost track of the people. Even though I liked the woman as a person, I'm sort of happy to see that at one time our border control was at least partially sufficient. It gives me hope that it can be again!

Must have been a VERY LONG TIME AGO!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

"1 in 4 Arizonans can't dependably put food on the table"

This headline ran in the Tucson newspapers this week. This also came from food banks as the source. Could it be that the demand on food banks has increased (fill in the blank) fold because of an increase in illegal immigration?

I used to be a regular contributor to the food bank, but have been in recent years. I know I wouldn't want my donation going to illegal aliens.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast