Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It has been months ago, maybe as much as a year, since the article was posted so I wouldn't have a clue where to look for it now but there was an incident in Arizona about a guy who had lived in this country for years on a social security number that wasn't his. He was working, bought a house, and for all practical purposes, he was living like any US citizen. Then his job was one of the outsourced jobs and he found himself in a mess. Eventually, he lost his house because he couldn't pay for it. And somehow or other it was discovered that the social security number he was using belonged to a woman in Maryland! (I believe it was MD, but perhaps another state near there.) When he was asked how he got that number, he said he just thought it up and used it.

Now why the government never picked up on the fact that two people had the same number is a mystery to me. I know from a guy I talked to not so long ago that used to work for the IRS that it is more common than people think. Only when TWO different people try to get benefits from the same number does anyone start checking.

That being said, do you have anything other than a drivers license that proves who you are? Such as a high school diploma, a birth certificate, report cards from when you went to school? Well don't dispose of them because if someone all of a sudden files for an income tax return because they are using YOUR number, I'd be willing to lay odds that it is the American citizen who's going to get raked over the coals providing proof. After all, we wouldn't want to offend an illegal immigrant would we? They are just trying to make a living. (barf!)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yep- we wouldnt want to hurt the illegals feelings- cause they will get a cartel of immigration lawyers to file suit -
    I hope the guy was kicked out of the country-\
    note the black humour or irony- you see so many american citizens are loosing jobs to outsourcing to india or to in-country illegals - that it is fitting he was caught in the same net.
    i know an auto mechanic - who has many illegal mexicans as clients- they are doing very well thank you- with their businesses biult on fake social security numbers- the wierd thing is they want to stay here for the money but really they prefer life in mexico and of course they want amnesty-

UH OH! THE INFAMOUS RACE CARD AGAIN!!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes, thelma, the man was deported. And the newspaper article was worded as though we were supposed to feel sorry for him. I guess you know that I didn't feel sorry for him and cheered because he was deported.

My sister told me of someone in their town out in CA who "suffered" a similar fate. Now if they would only figure out a way to deport the deadbeats who live off the system instead of making their own way like those two particular examples of how an illegal can infiltrate our system.

Newsflash: KFOX News in El Paso, who has been promising a segment on the President's visit to the border finally came across: Two sentences: "President Bush will be visiting El Paso tomorrow. He will be visiting the Border Patrol Headquarters." I can't believe this! Prior to that was a sentence or two about how they want to change the law to give the military more power to stop illegals because they are worried that al Quaeda terrorists may be sneaking across the border with the people who "only want to make a living." <BARF!>
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Remember all those big National Guard trucks rolling into New Orleans? Why can't Mr. Bush do the same on the border...YAWWWWNNNNN tall talk talk

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234