Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It sure wouldn't surprise me if that was the case in Arizona. Maybe ALL of them are illegal.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You know, last January I started feeling sorry for the homeless people here in the area. I told my son that I was thinking about going down to Costco and buying up cases of canned goods and taking them down there but I never do it because I flat refuse to feel illegals.

Well, we went down there! My son asked for a tour! I was freaking out but I followed around behind him and the tour guide and I didn't hear one word of Spanish, see one person who looked like they just stepped across the border or see any children that even looked hispanic in the quarters where mothers stay with their kids.

Too many were veterans. Most were white males.

I was surprised, to be honest.

Apparently, the homeless shelter is just as reluctant to feed and house illegals as I am to donate to their cause. Needless to say, I do take what I can and donate what I can to them. And they even have a little American factory going where they make awesome bedroom furniture. They have a guy who is really a pro who teaches a trade to the homeless. I think it's awesome!

I don't know that I'd have had the nerve to ask all the questions that my son did but I'm glad I mentioned it to him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh! and I was always partial to the Salvation Army for my donations back east but they aren't quite so picky about who gets the money around here.

There is a church down the road from me where people bring all sorts of food and clothes about once a month to give to the needy. Guess who gets all that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes Leankat _ Iam glad you asked and took a stand.

JJ--like you, I donate to the Salvation Army. I wouldn't SWEAR that illegals don't get help from them but I would rather give it to them than to ANY UNITED WAY agency. I do NOT trust the United Way because I have seen more than I WANT to see of how they operate.

I'm glad you found SOME PLACE in Texas that actually takes care of AMERICANS. And, especially American VETERANS.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Leankat, that is exactly how vigilant we must be in order to be assurred that FIRST we are helping poor Americans. You did a great job.

Bootsie funny you should mention the United Way. I stopped donating to them in the early '80's when I worked for the state of NC. We were more or less forced to donate back then. Some of us staged a silent protest and put "$0" in the space asking how much we wanted to donate. The main thing I have against them is that so much of the money they collect goes to administration. They are way too big an organization if you ask me. All those programs that fall under their auspices would do better as separate entities.

I'm guessing that Salvation Army organizations where there are high numbers of illegals are going to be innundated with them holding their hands out just like they do everywhere else. However, if there are only a handful of illegals in the immediate area, it is probably a worthwhile cause.

I won't donate to the Red Cross for any reason whatsoever because of their practice of charging the people they show up to "help."

SAME HERE, JJ. When I was working for Integon back in the 70's, they FORCED us to pledge too. And, everyone bit but ME. I just REFUSED. They DON't like that!

My husband, who was much older than I, told me that, during WW II, they CHARGED the soldiers for the candy and cigarettes that the US COMPANIES DONATED. That was when I stopped. Then, my husband was a Scoutmaster for 40 years and the United Way SAYS they help Boy Scout Troops. Well, in that respect, they evidently use reverse discrimination because my husband was never able to get one red cent for his Scout troop. So, I wouldn't give them air in a jug.

Charities that operate thrift shops are mobbed by illegal aliens- so just keep this in mind-
    here in oregon- it's mostly illegals with their small children running around screaming and unsupervised.
    There is one Goodwill in Milwaukie, Oregon - that has been taken over by an illegal named Carlos-
    its about the book business( which I am involved in)
    you see on amazon.com - you can sell books and not speak or write english at all-
    by using scoutpal and scanning isbns- the book business is now encroached upon by the mexicans, who will call you racist if you ask that they speak english-
    anyway a latino woman works at this goodwill- she calls carlos on her cell phone when the books are about to be put out-
    he has a team of illegals who stand in a line and block any american from reaching the books-
    There is outrage- but most americans arent going to get violent -so the illegals win again - because the gringos, evil bad guys that we are-, really arent that mean
    I would no longer give to a charity or non profit that didnt check for citizenship - but that would make a short list indeed.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    take a look at this https://www.alipac.us/ftopict-13096.html
    using that kind of system will prevent illegals from accessing the programs.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast