Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Don't pay your income taxes

I look at it this way. We as US citizens are FINIANCIALLY supporting a government that no longer listens to the PEOPLE of this country. I feel the whole illegal immigrants policy by Bush and others is wrong. I feel that since they are breaking the law and twisting the law to their favor, I won't pay my taxes this year. I wonder how long I will last. I bet I won't last as long as an illegal alien. I find it very discrimitory that I would be thrown in prision for not paying taxes when illegals are given everything against the law. {MOD EDIT- PLEASE REVIEW OUR POSTING RULES - RULE 2.5
    NO VIOLENT LANGUAGE ALLOWED, NO GUN/WEAPONS TALK or AVATARS No discussion of insurrection or Civil War caused by Americans. }
    WE NEED A NEW POLITICAL PARTY IN THIS COUNTRY !!!!

Does anyone have an update on that guy, that is holed up in his mansion refusing to pay his taxes? I read where he tried to get the IRS to show him just where the law was that said we had to pay taxes, so far they have been unable to find it! If this was some poor middle class person they would just bust in the house and probably kill him in the process, they have done that before!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

what we need to do is change the responsibilities of different government departments or change their directives. tell the IRS that they are now in charge of deporting illegal aliens and they are to treat the illegals like they were American taxpayers. in just a matter of weeks our problem would be gone.

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Does anyone have an update on that guy, that is holed up in his mansion refusing to pay his taxes? I read where he tried to get the IRS to show him just where the law was that said we had to pay taxes, so far they have been unable to find it! If this was some poor middle class person they would just bust in the house and probably kill him in the process, they have done that before!

Official: Ed Brown Video Blog
    http://edbrownvlog.blogspot.com/

Ed Brown's Myspace Page: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=152568743
    <div align="justify"><div align="left">[i]</div><div align="center"><div align="left"><div align="center"><div align="left">[i][i][i][i][i][b]WAKE UP AND SMELL THE FACISM!* IMPEACH THEM ALL!</stro

Is that the guy in NH? If not, there is someone in NH doing same.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    There's no law saying that you have to pay an "income tax". Period. The Supreme Court made clear in Brushaber v Union Pacific RR Co. that Amendment XVI merely defined a type of excise that could be levied on "income," which the court narrowly defined to include corporate profits (dividends) but to exclude wages, salaries, tips, first time commissions and any other compensation for labor. Congress could have created such an excise tax, but it did not.

The so-called "income tax" is being administered such that IF it were an actual tax, it would be a direct tax that ignores the requirement of apportionment. As a federal tax, it would be undeniably unlawful. When you are prosecuted for refusing to pay the nonexistent tax, you are in fact being prosecuted for violating conditions of a contract in admiralty. What you are actually paying is an international tribute assessed against the federal entity, and you are being held personally accountable as a franchise of that entity if you have a federal franchise number (SSN, TIN, etc.) or are identifiying yourself as a subject of the federal legislative democracy or member of its or one of its subdiaries' body politic.

So, as an SSN holder, you are a co-signer on the country's debts?? Is that one way to express it?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gofer
    So, as an SSN holder, you are a co-signer on the country's debts?? Is that one way to express it?
    Yes, you are a party to the debt. The way the government was originally set up, that was not the case. The FFs intentionally set the federal entity up as a foreign corporation, which is why the District is not on the soil of one of the several states that were the compacting parties to the Constitution. As the Supreme Court defined the relationship in an early case relating to the second Federal Bank, the federal government with respect to the states and the citizens thereof is a foreign corporation, while the sovereigns of the several states are, with respect to the federal entity, non-resident alien. The relationship is similar to that between a corpration and its shareholders, who have limited indemnity inasmuch as all shareholders can lose is their share value. They cannot be held liable for debts or bankruptcies over and above share value. The "share value" that can be lost by sovereigns of the states is represented by the payments of lawful taxes already made. The sole method for the recovery of funds to pay debts by the federal government is the assessment of lawful taxes. Foreign or private creditors were originally INTENTIONALLY precluded from going after private citizens, who were actually sovereigns of the several states, for recovery of federal debt. FDR changed that by using Amendment XIV's jurisdiction clause to create an entrapment scheme that made private citizens part of the federal corporation and therefore DIRECTLY accessible to creditors.

CG is 100% correct here!
    But don't just not pay your taxes, you need to know the laws and be prepared to wind up in court and if you do not know what you are doing could wind up in jail or paying massive penaltys.
    Caution is advised here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    CG is 100% correct here!
    But don't just not pay your taxes, you need to know the laws and be prepared to wind up in court and if you do not know what you are doing could wind up in jail or paying massive penaltys.
    Caution is advised here.
    Even a lot of people who think they know what they are doing end up in jail and/or broke and homeless.

If anyone is contemplating withholding taxes as a last resort against taxation without representation, I would recommend only doing it as part of a large group that has filed a specific grievance, specifying the withholding of taxes as a remedy. I would also recommend that the withheld taxes be placed in an escrow account or with a trustee so that it is clear that the purpose is political and not tax evasion. Furthermore, I would withhold something other than the so-called "income tax."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast